Pub for Holland v Russia

Poseidon

Here's a question - does anyone know if any pubs have 'adopted' Russia as their team for Euro 2008?

I know Drouthy Neebors and Oddfellowes seem to have gone Dutch but was wondering if anywhere was actively encouraging Russians to go there. Unlikely I know as they weren't probably expected to go all the way but thought I'd ask anyway.

:cheers:

All the Festival Inns pubs have adopted a country for the Yooro's (e.g. Watched the opening game in the Links Hotel and they were, I think, Portugal).

I'm sure all the Festival Inns will have a list up showing which pub is supporting which team.

Nelly Terraces

Robbos have gone for Germany.*

Well the German 'team' from 1939 -1945 anyway....:rolleyes:

(allegedly)

Pants Shaton
Robbos have gone for Germany.*

Well the German 'team' from 1939 -1945 anyway....:rolleyes:

(allegedly)

A few of the regulars have objected as they regard that team as too liberal and 'PC'.

Deutscland.

Nelly Terraces
A few of the regulars have objected as they regard that team as too liberal and 'PC'.

Deutscland.

:) Arf.

Do they, however, think Edinburgh is a nice place in which to live, apart from some of the inhabitants not being quite to their liking, but a nice place nonetheless? :P

Walter Kidd

Do they, however, think Edinburgh is a nice place in which to live, apart from some of the inhabitants not being quite to their liking, but a nice place nonetheless? :P

Robbos were going to support the current regime of Zimbabwe in the cricket but they were far too left wing for them.

Boab Mugabe

Those three stakeholders' contribution to this city seems to be a blemish on its otherwise splendid hometown status in the eyes of the Robbos frequenter. ;)

All the Festival Inns pubs have adopted a country for the Yooro's (e.g. Watched the opening game in the Links Hotel and they were, I think, Portugal).

I'm sure all the Festival Inns will have a list up showing which pub is supporting which team.

Cheers, will have a look into it

Archived