Vlad drawing up a new fanbase list

Jam Tarts 1874

Jam Tarts 1874

Romanov is sick and tired of all the mumpin' an' a grumpin' from ungrateful fans.

He wants to start the new season with a completely new fan base which will commit to buying season tickets in 10 year blocks, never criticise his team selections, buy at least ?200 worth of merchandise every year, spend their fortnight's holiday in the new Gorgie hotel (even if they live in Gorgie) and will once again chant his name in tune to that bit of music that I can't remember the name of. :)

You're obsessed with Romanov, aren't you.

Tell me why this is?

tick tock and all that....

If these fans only take on 10 year season tickets and not lifetime ones then they are traitors who only buy their tickets to watch the grey and green hoops twice a year.:mad:

Romanov is sick and tired of all the mumpin' an' a grumpin' from ungrateful fans.

He wants to start the new season with a completely new fan base which will commit to buying season tickets in 10 year blocks, never criticise his team selections, buy at least ?200 worth of merchandise every year, spend their fortnight's holiday in the new Gorgie hotel (even if they live in Gorgie) and will once again chant his name in tune to that bit of music that I can't remember the name of. :)

Not half as much as I am sick of him.

allystrachan

deliver what he promises and this wouldnt be far off a reality.... so far thats the problem, too much chat and not enough gettign done to achieve what he is blabbing on about

Archived