Goncalves played last game?

Mat1874

I just got a copy of the EEN and they have a story by Mark Bonthrone saying Goncalves might have played last game with Nurenburg close to agreeing a loan deal which could go through "within days"

They have talked to the German mob and have a bit of detail on them.

I also found this when I searched google (it's from today):

http://www.nn-online.de/artikel.asp?art=835881&kat=31&man=4

Are we going to have any players left!?!?! :sad:

I just got a copy of the EEN and they have a story by Mark Bonthrone saying Goncalves might have played last game with Nurenburg close to agreeing a loan deal which could go through "within days"

Goncalves in fact, played his last game for Hearts about a year ago.

Good :)

brellierlegend
We have one of the biggest squads in the world, possibly the entire universe.

Getting rid of overpaid, under-acheiving mercenaries is to be applauded.

Correct. However, all we seem to be reading about is players who are leaving.

It would be nice to read the odd article about who our manager was trying to bring into the club.

Problem is we STILL have no manager.

Good bye, complete joke of a football player i really hope i never see this wage theif again!!! Now we only have to get rid of

miko

zali

elliot

mole

stewart

chesney

neilson..........etc!

Do The Dance

Get rid of as many as possible, allow a manager to come in, assess what's left, and bring in a few quality players to fill positions. The money freed by players like Goncalves, Bednar, Stewart etc would be better spent elsewhere.

Not at all concerned about any of the players that seem to be leaving at the moment. Now if Driver and Berra left, it'd be different, but really can't see how punting any of the January 2006 lot would make a blind bit of difference to our team!

Get rid of as many as possible, allow a manager to come in, assess what's left, and bring in a few quality players to fill positions. The money freed by players like Goncalves, Bednar, Stewart etc would be better spent elsewhere.

Spot on, Hearts can't win.

If we go out and sign players just now Vlad is accused of playing manager.

So we try to trim the squad and "hopefully" allow the new manager/coach to assess the squad and then sit down with Vlad and recommend where we have to strengthen.

I know we are in a mess just now but regardless of what approach Hearts take, they're damned if they do and damned if they don't :confused:

Geoff Kilpatrick

A player who surpasses Stephen Simmons in going downhill after a promising debut. Hope the EEN has got something right for once.

Spot on, Hearts can't win.

If we go out and sign players just now Vlad is accused of playing manager.

So we try to trim the squad and "hopefully" allow the new manager/coach to assess the squad and then sit down with Vlad and recommend where we have to strengthen.

I know we are in a mess just now but regardless of what approach Hearts take, they're damned if they do and damned if they don't :confused:

I think that they are in desperate need of getting the wage bill down - whether or not there is a manager.

There aren't many saleable assets left on the playing staff - and those who are saleable are obviously being touted around. But all highly paid players are likely to be pushed out if possible.

A player who surpasses Stephen Simmons in going downhill after a promising debut. Hope the EEN has got something right for once.

TBH GK Simmo is fecking top drawer compared to that streak of pish.

Archived