Miami to meet with Slovak FA on Monday

pennantjambo

pennantjambo

To discuss possibility of taking over the National side.

Slovakian sources in todays press indicate Miami is being interviewed on Monday.

Does not indicate if he is no longer interested in HMFC or Arts and crafts FC.

Does not appear to be the actions of someone keen to leave his own country IMO, however he could be making sure which of the three options would be most appealing to him at this time (ie doing some soul searching methodical homework before deciding on the best option)

So Monday 23rd at the earliest before any decision is forthcoming from Miami.

Wednesday 25th Frail begins wiping clean the selection and tactics board in the changing room. (God help us)

Wednesday 25th Frail begins wiping clean the selection and tactics board in the changing room. (God help us)

Frail isn't allowed one of those, thats in Lithuania. ;)

Gigolo-Aunt

Game over.

Time to move on in the quest for a new manager.

Starring Vladamir Romanov as the man who knew too much.

Rudolf's Mate

Looks like this was his motive all along in using us to get the national job. It's been done in the past and will be done in the future so who can blame him.

What I am peeved about is the fact he's not said anything!

Darth Sidious

Move on, if not done so by now, please do so.

Next season will be a shambles again if no one is brought in and we are left with the Trio of Pash...F®ail, Ketchup and Madasaleef.

pennantjambo
Game over.

Time to move on in the quest for a new manager.

Starring Vladamir Romanov as the man who knew too much.

may not be too far from the truth.

There now appears to be a distinct lack of credible candidates (that we know of) willing to put up for this post.

After three years of really kack press re Romanov' handling of everything at the club I think so much mud has stuck now that anyone even half decent has either been put off or just plain embarrased to go for it?

it will possibly result in RR putting his hand into a hat and drawing out a number to identify the next managerial candidate.

Jam Tarts 1874
Looks like this was his motive all along in using us to get the national job. It's been done in the past and will be done in the future so who can blame him.

What I am peeved about is the fact he's not said anything!

Weiss was in for the Slovakia job before Hearts' reported interest, so whatever anyone thinks of Weiss, I don't think he can be accused to using Hearts to attract other offers. Weiss is reported as the only credible candidate for the Slovakia job so Hearts' interest in him will make no difference to the Slovakian FA, they will offer him the job anyway and I suppose he would accept it.

Hearts should not have carried on with their interest and interviewed this guy knowing that he was up for his own national job. It's effectively wasted another couple of weeks.

Weiss has said something, he has claimed to have been offered the job and says he wants to wait. I say bin him!

Darth Sidious
Time to move on. We are clearly not his first choice and we do not have the time to muck about waiting on him to come to decision.

If he really wanted the Hearts job, he would have taken it.

FFS pre-season starts on Wed and it looks like we will be without a manager.

I remember a lot of posters saying the deadline for Vlad to deliver a manager was first day of pre-season? I guess its the first game of the season now.

Whilst, I accept getting the right man is important, however, 6 month. You really do have to laugh.

The the same people will put it back until January transfer window for him to show his intentions. Then give him until the end of season. Last day for renewal. Going on and on and on. Pushing the 'time for action' back and back. It's been like Ground Hog Year for 2 seasons.

Whoever is carrying out these interviews is really struggling. If he can't sell the Hearts job to a candidate like this in one hour he shouldn't be doing it.

There should have been no time to think - this is a bigger job in every single way from the Slovakia job and the only option for any manager with ambition in that position.

It's safe to say Romanov has failed to deliver the Jan 01 statement now. Even bringing someone in before pre-season would be rushed, unplanned and an unwanted gamble.

Dagger Is Back

Next!

Reap what you sow VR, reap what you sow.

Who is the HMFC job attractive to?

1) A young manager looking to get on the ladder and move on up? Eh no way Jose. His reputation and confidence could be in tatters

2) A journeyman manager who has been round the block a few times? Eh no way. They will probably have earned enough to see them OK.

3) A successful manager with experience of the British game? You're having a laugh.

4) The bottom of the barrel manager. Someone desperate to get a job to pay the mortgage? Yip, IMO one of our few options.

5) A dyed in the wool Jambo? Someone like JJ or Robbo MAY take the job but only because their love of the club leaves then feeling so ****ty that they want to try and do something about it. Even then, VR would have to perform a massive U turn in attitude and meddling.

People on here talk about us going Dutch etc. You're having a giraffe! We must be one of the least attractive management vacancies around.

pennantjambo
Next!

Reap what you sow VR, reap what you sow.

Who is the HMFC job attractive to?

1) A young manager looking to get on the ladder and move on up? Eh no way Jose. His reputation and confidence could be in tatters

2) A journeyman manager who has been round the block a few times? Eh no way. They will probably have earned enough to see them OK.

3) A successful manager with experience of the British game? You're having a laugh.

4) The bottom of the barrel manager. Someone desperate to get a job to pay the mortgage? Yip, IMO one of our few options.

5) A dyed in the wool Jambo? Someone like JJ or Robbo MAY take the job but only because their love of the club leaves then feeling so ****ty that they want to try and do something about it. Even then, VR would have to perform a massive U turn in attitude and meddling.

People on here talk about us going Dutch etc. You're having a giraffe! We must be one of the least attractive management vacancies around.

Good assessment, allied to the fact that the club has lost so much respect over the past couple of years its no big surprise our recruitment problems are persisting.

Are we a joke now?

Dagger Is Back
Good assessment, allied to the fact that the club has lost so much respect over the past couple of years its no big surprise our recruitment problems are persisting.

Are we a joke now?

I said it 2 years ago that our recruitment problems may very well extend to the playing side at ALL levels!

How would you feel about your soin signing for HMFC now? Years ago I would have been chuffed to bits, now I'd still be chuffed but very very apprehensive about his future career.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Time to move on. We are clearly not his first choice and we do not have the time to muck about waiting on him to come to decision.

If he really wanted the Hearts job, he would have taken it.

FFS pre-season starts on Wed and it looks like we will be without a manager.

I remember a lot of posters saying the deadline for Vlad to deliver a manager was first day of pre-season? I guess its the first game of the season now.

Whilst, I accept getting the right man is important, however, 6 month. You really do have to laugh.

My deadline was 30 June.

If there is no semblance of someone having full autonomy over team matters who is qualified for the role, then I join the "Vlad out" campaign.

I think, if that does happen, we seriously need to look at forming our own club and leaving him to rot.

Colonel Kurtz
My deadline was 30 June.

If there is no semblance of someone having full autonomy over team matters who is qualified for the role, then I join the "Vlad out" campaign.

I think, if that does happen, we seriously need to look at forming our own club and leaving him to rot.

What in Melbourne

We could support Spartans here.

Form a 300 club

Geoff Kilpatrick
Fair enough.

Though in reality, I'm not sure what changes if come the 30 June. Nothing has changed.

Does you signature relate to Charlie Mann?

The sig relates to the fact I once added some letters to Charlie Mann's surname and it was MOD EDITed. Obviously a wee bit touchy, yes!

As for 30 June, to me that was the date in my head for pre-season commencing. I didn't know it started on Wednesday but Burley was appointed on 30 June as well so I'll stick to that.

Archived