My voice has gone

John Findlay

Been a very long time since I completely lost my voice at a derby game. By jingo it was well worth it today. Great to see a Hearts team not give an inch and no quarter given. 16 year old laddie plahing like someone who has 10 years first team experience. Blood does not show on a Maroon jersey and this group of players are ready to spill it. Hearts are back.

12 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Been a very long time since I completely lost my voice at a derby game. By jingo it was well worth it today. Great to see a Hearts team not give an inch and no quarter given. 16 year old laddie plahing like someone who has 10 years first team experience. Blood does not show on a Maroon jersey and this group of players are ready to spill it. Hearts are back.

The tide has turned and it’s beautiful.

Having a beer to soothe my throat.

Just home and it was ****ing FANTASTIC. My voice is well and truely knackered. Best game i've been to. Tremendous at the end with Sweet Caroline.

I'm knackered! I've got the flu and had been in bed for the majority of the last 48 hours. No way was I not going to Tyncastle today. Amazing atmosphere. Yes, Sweet Caroline was sensational. My voice is normally pretty hoarse after most matches but it is presently well and truly smashed.

So, so, so happy.

40 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

my voice is struggling as well John, but great to hear the Gorgie pubs bouncing again!!

Archived