John McGinn!

crichiejambos

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jeff said:

McGeoughs the better player

He is shite as well just don't get the hype with him at all.But yes he is better than McGinn

Really don't know where anyone has got that valuation from. If and when Cochrane fills out and adds a bit more bulk to the physicality he already has he'll be 10x the player.

I said it on here a few weeks ago and a couple of posters ridiculed me but I think their midfield is rank rotten and over hyped.  Today, proved that.  Cochrane and Djoum were miles ahead of them.

McGinn in particular is terrible and adds no value.  McGeouch is the better player but has no end product and Bartley is lucky to be earning a wage as a footballer.  None of them will play at a higher level than the SPL.

Cochrane is only sixteen but is already head and shoulders above all of them.

4 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

I said it on here a few weeks ago and a couple of posters ridiculed me but I think their midfield is rank rotten and over hyped.  Today, proved that.  Cochrane and Djoum were miles ahead of them.

McGinn in particular is terrible and adds no value.  McGeouch is the better player but has no end product and Bartley is lucky to be earning a wage as a footballer.  None of them will play at a higher level than the SPL.

Cochrane is only sixteen but is already head and shoulders above all of them.

Yup... ? agree

13 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Over rated.

This,

massively overrated and will most likely play at his peak in a mid table English championship team.

6 minutes ago, EreWeG0.. said:

w20dwY.gif

This might be better than the "HEY YOU GUYS" (Sloth from the goonies) from someone in C today 

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

Good player but totally outclassed by the best young midfielder in Scotland, Harry Cochrane.

If Djoum has his willingness to tackle he would be a fantastic midfielder. McGinn has limited ability but still think he would be a good player to have in our side especially alongside Cochrane 

avhudtheteeshirt

In my mind the only thing that stands out with McGinn is his first touch passing!

Take that away and he's a clogger in midfield!!!

1 minute ago, savage said:

He is a totally overrated mutant faced seller of pegs

Agreed. Unusually for him got booked, normally gets away with it being “the golden child” of Scottish football. Kept fouling though, one more foul he might have been in trouble 

10 minutes ago, EreWeG0.. said:

w20dwY.gif

That's a bit of an insult to the original guy in Deliverance, he was nowhere near as ugly as that wee rodent and certainly nowhere near as vacant looking.

Been very poor for Hibs lately. 

Harry Cochrane will be twice the player IMO. More in intelligence and much better all rounded ayer. 

Brick Tamland

The lardy arsed, over hyped, tosser should have been sent off for persistent fouling. One of the ugliest players ever to play at Tynecastle, would get his money back on the ghost train. 

If someone wants to pay 5 million for a player who runs like a chimpanzee then crack on:thumbsup:

SpruceBringsteen

Extremely mediocre player who barely cuts it at the Premiership level. It boggles the mind that he's been capped.

38 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

What currency is that 5 million in!? Can't be GBP!

5 million green shield stamps. (the older generation will get this).

Honestly think if they get £1m for him they will have won a raffle.He is a ten a penny player down in the English Championship.

2 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

The whole Hibs team has gone backwards. They look shattered and it's only January.

A culture of boozing and bad lifestyle will do that to you.

crichiejambos
6 minutes ago, drumie jambo said:

5 million green shield stamps. (the older generation will get this).

Much older generation!

Tynecastlesmychurch
49 minutes ago, Jeff said:

McGeoughs the better player

Yeah that's exactly the conclusion I've come to tbh. Would rather have McGeough over McGinn any day. But I believe we have a far younger and far better option already at the club! 

10 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

The whole Hibs team has gone backwards. They look shattered and it's only January.

But is that not to be expected when they play high tempo pure football every game?

Even the Brazilians can't match that.

17 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Extremely mediocre player who barely cuts it at the Premiership level. It boggles the mind that he's been capped.

Not really a surprise when you consider who the manager was.

HeartOfWestLothian
56 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Zimbabwe dollars 

...a bit disco
59 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

512ALa5nrhL._SX342_.jpg

Archived