Todays Football

Hearts007

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Footballfirst

I'm heading to Bonnyrigg for the junior cup's local derby between Bonnyrigg and Nitten (1.45pm k.o.).

They have had volunteers clearing the snow off the pitch this morning so well done to them.

4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Sky Sports ScotlandVerified account @ScotlandSky 1m1 minute ago

GAME OFF! Tomorrow’s 4th round @ScottishCup tie between @FraserburghFC and @RangersFC has been postponed following a pitch inspection. Replay due on Wednesday 31st January #ScottishCup

Good thing is it bumps the imbeciles at sky who thought that was a game to be live on tv for no reason whatsoever other than they have to show at least one of the bigots, surely motherwell v hamilton, a derby, would have been attractive , or at least competitive, even ayr v arborath or formartine v cove (I know that its postponed) and of course it highlights how good the timing of 'the winter break' is, as the last two weeks in January and the first two weeks in February in Scotland are usually the coldest.

1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

Sheep pen and goal

Diving in in box pretty reckless by defender though Stewart dived to win penalty 

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Diving in im box pretty reckless by defender though Stewart dived to win penalty 

I did think that too

Guest Paul Allen
26 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Sky Sports ScotlandVerified account @ScotlandSky 1m1 minute ago

GAME OFF! Tomorrow’s 4th round @ScottishCup tie between @FraserburghFC and @RangersFC has been postponed following a pitch inspection. Replay due on Wednesday 31st January #ScottishCup

They should just play the game. Scottish Cup, Scottish conditions. But let the Goalies were trackies, we’re not Barbarians.

4 minutes ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

Soft pen. Dons player went down easy. 

We had the Chelsea ones the other night. Quite similar. 

5 minutes ago, Paul Allen said:

They should just play the game. Scottish Cup, Scottish conditions. But let the Goalies were trackies, we’re not Barbarians.

Move it to Ibrox

Is there an inspection planned for Fir Park? Just thinking ahead to Wednesday at Hamilton. I take it cup games are the priority?

4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

We had the Chelsea ones the other night. Quite similar. 

Yeah. I didn’t think they were either. 

6 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Is there an inspection planned for Fir Park? Just thinking ahead to Wednesday at Hamilton. I take it cup games are the priority?

Yes. If postponed today Motherwell v Hamilton is Tues 30 Jan.

(Edit - weather forecast for Wed is a lot better btw so Hamilton v Hearts should be fine)

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Aberdeen just have that extra quality St Mirren not used to

2-0

Suppose that's why Gavin Reilly got 20 goals and counting in the championship .Not a snowballs chance in hell he could have done that with us in the premiership.

1 minute ago, norrie1952 said:

Suppose that's why Gavin Reilly got 20 goals and counting in the championship .Not a snowballs chance in hell he could have done that with us in the premiership.

Yeah!

3 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

Nicely timed post?

Just now, Ferryjambo99 said:

Goal st mirren. Reilly

I liked Reilly. I’m glad he’s doing well. Can see another spl team giving him a chance 

Just now, XB52 said:

Nicely timed post?

I thought it was sensible at the time :thumbsup:.then oh I shouldn't have sent that.I still wish him well tho

46 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I'm heading to Bonnyrigg for the junior cup's local derby between Bonnyrigg and Nitten (1.45pm k.o.).

They have had volunteers clearing the snow off the pitch this morning so well done to them.

Me too, although I’m an hour early with the KO so a couple of pints on the social club it is.  First visit since moving out here

1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

That goal lifted st midden

But 3 mistakes 3 goals for Aberdeen 

But its the quality of the pressure by Aberdeen 

Archived