What can we talk abouto now?

John Findlay

Howdy Doody Jambo

We're beginning to shape up nicely, a conveyor belt of young talent progressing into the first team, some good experienced pros, a top keeper, a right good mix, the future looks maroon 

Just now, JAYEL said:

What you hinting at Johnny ?

ITK

:)

Sshhhh. Not quite prepared to put my hee haws on the chopping block yet:laugh:

4 minutes ago, Old Castle Rock said:

We're beginning to shape up nicely, a conveyor belt of young talent progressing into the first team, some good experienced pros, a top keeper, a right good mix, the future looks maroon 

...and a quality manager!

8 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Sshhhh. Not quite prepared to put my hee haws on the chopping block yet:laugh:

Arrival due at Platform 5  ?

Mate text me earlier

Could be a wind up  though

1 minute ago, Bauld said:

There's been alot of potential for a lesbians thread recently. 

That'll do.

Jimmy Sandison's peach at Aberdeen?

I have spent the intervening period in my life , trying manfully to recreate his celebration with Scott Crabbe

Howdy Doody Jambo
19 minutes ago, Cisco1914 said:

...and a quality manager!

and the best training facilities  in Scotland if not one of the top in the UK 

31 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

For me, the next priority is getting Jon McLaughlin to sign an contract extension.

Have to agree with this, hope talks are well under way. Shame Hamilton hasn't went on loan he badly needs some confidence.

crichiejambos

Fraserburgh v Rangers on Sunday warm up to the main event! Getting a tad excited in the Broch the hospitality portacabin is sold out! Bunting up,pubs ticket entry only with special 9am licenses o what-a-to-do:Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

Think next week we should be looking to sort out contract extensions, contract terminations and pre contracts

Also got some room for an additional midfielder but only if they're definitely going to be better than what we have 

Son Of Anarchy
1 hour ago, Heartsofgold said:

For me, the next priority is getting Jon McLaughlin to sign an contract extension.

Very much so. Imo all the good work would be quickly undone putting Jack back in goals this season.

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Son Of Anarchy said:

Very much so. Imo all the good work would be quickly undone putting Jack back in goals this season.

Shame on Jack I feel. Good enough keeper, just not quite what we need, not quite good enough.

Yet.

Son Of Anarchy
3 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Shame on Jack I feel. Good enough keeper, just not quite what we need, not quite good enough.

Yet.

Not quite good enough is exactly right. I gave him plenty time but he just didn't improve any at all. I don't see what our coaches and indeed our national coaches see albeit they'll know better than me. Nice kid but championship level at best. 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Son Of Anarchy said:

Not quite good enough is exactly right. I gave him plenty time but he just didn't improve any at all. I don't see what our coaches and indeed our national coaches see. Nice kid but championship level at best. 

Aye, Keepers are all about confidence. Most don't mature until a bit later but they do show signs of that certain something. I fear Jack doesn't. A couple of loans might do him the world of good, but like you, i don't think he's gonna make it with us at least.

2 hours ago, Gavman81 said:

I have spent the intervening period in my life , trying manfully to recreate his celebration with Scott Crabbe

??? superb! Been there! 

Son Of Anarchy

So, can we talk about Billie Pipers latest tweet being a photo of herself in sussies, a SS uniform and Hearts top with Naismith on the back? Or wasn't that one public ?

1 hour ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Yet.

I was watching then vitesse game and he came out and took a cross and it resonated with me in a “holy ****” sort of way which kinda shows how far he’d fallen fingers crossed he gets it back and moves forward as understudy to McLaughlin (with an extended contract) 

8 minutes ago, Son Of Anarchy said:

So, can we talk about Billie Pipers latest tweet being a photo of herself in sussies, a SS uniform and Hearts top with Naismith on the back? Or wasn't that one public ?

Wasn’t there also glow sticks involved, or am I taking it too Far?

Ricardo Shillyshally
2 hours ago, Gavman81 said:

Ha . I used to do that in the playground at lunchtime.

2 hours ago, ray gets bus pass soon said:

I've got my bus pass now we could talk about that. 

You've had it for 5years :whistling:

Son Of Anarchy
52 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Wasn’t there also glow sticks involved, or am I taking it too Far?

Mibbees aye mibbees naw :whistling:

Archived