Artmedia Website Article

Charlie-Brown

Dirk Diggler

Dunno if it helps NMH but I've tried a quick Slovakian/English translation on the headline and all I can comprehend is 'Na Verdickt'.

At a guess I don't think it's anything we don't already know.

Headline: Artmedia waiting for Slovakian Football Association

1st Two Paras: The GM of Artmedia telling us how great Weiss is a coach and that there is nobody better to take over the national role than him and that they are waiting to hear about the national job.

Third Para: Artmedia wanting to know ASAP if he is leaving as the European Cup qualifiers are to be prepared for. They would like to know by Monday at the latest about what he is doing but preferably over the next couple of days as they would like a new boss in ASAP.

Fourth Para: They dont want to comment over the Hearts job offer as its Weiss's decision and his decision only.

(Thanks to Mrs Chester (a Slovak) for the overview/translation.)

PS: na means for in Slovak (in this instance)

PPS: Hope it helps

Maeby I not understand well, but Weiss have not new contract with Artnmedia and director says trhat belive in answer soon, including new Artmedia coach.

"O tom, kde bude v nast?vaj?cej sez?ne tr?novať Weiss, sa ešte nerozhodlo. Vzhľadom na to, že v eur?pskych poh?roch zač?name veľmi skoro, boli by sme veľmi radi, keby sme ot?zku hlavn?ho tr?nera mali vyriešen? povedzme do konca tohto, resp. do začiatku bud?ceho t?ždňa. Chceli by sme, keby sa to vyriešilo čo najsk?r, aby sme vedeli na čom sme - a aby sme sa mohli prichystať aj na hľadanie nov?ho tr?nera."

To the attention for all jambos around Hamburg, Bremen ect.!!! I will come with BG under 19 national team June 24 in Soltau= First test friendly is vs. paderborn June 26, 6 pm in Soltau. Second is versus mix team of land Luneburg and 3th vs VFL Wolvsburg II - July 2. I have not information for the hotels name at the momment, but I will be happy to meet any jambo around. This is me 20 days ago:

355434131.JPG

Thig Ar Latha
Headline: Artmedia waiting for Slovakian Football Association

1st Two Paras: The GM of Artmedia telling us how great Weiss is a coach and that there is nobody better to take over the national role than him and that they are waiting to hear about the national job.

Third Para: Artmedia wanting to know ASAP if he is leaving as the European Cup qualifiers are to be prepared for. They would like to know by Monday at the latest about what he is doing but preferably over the next couple of days as they would like a new boss in ASAP.

Fourth Para: They dont want to comment over the Hearts job offer as its Weiss's decision and his decision only.

(Thanks to Mrs Chester (a Slovak) for the overview/translation.)

PS: na means for in Slovak (in this instance)

PPS: Hope it helps

Something must have been lost in translation by Jambos and Romanov. He told everyone they'll have his decision by Monday. ;)

Charlie-Brown
It says "Quick Mr Weiss, make a decison on whether to take the Hearts job or not, or at least give a quote to the EEN, as NMH is fretting and begining to wet himself".

or words to that effect.

Who rattled your cage seige........:hobofish::P

Jack Torrance

So it appears We have given him a deadline, Artemedia have given him a deadline & the National team are somewhere in all this too.

I'm not defending Romanov in any way as he's made mistakes but I do think he's been kept hanging on by people making things look worse than maybe they are. First McGhee now Weiss. I think we'll see a proper manager in place fairly soon & it looks to me like Romanov is actually trying to bring someone in to manage the club otherwise he would have stuck with what he had & remained more "hands on".

IMO.

Mr Quagmire
So it appears We have given him a deadline, Artemedia have given him a deadline & the National team are somewhere in all this too.

I'm not defending Romanov in any way as he's made mistakes but I do think he's been kept hanging on by people making things look worse than maybe they are. First McGhee now Weiss. I think we'll see a proper manager in place fairly soon & it looks to me like Romanov is actually trying to bring someone in to manage the club otherwise he would have stuck with what he had & remained more "hands on".

IMO.

Correct. :)

siegementality

IMO.

From todays Scotsman

"Meanwhile, Artmedia Bratislava have admitted they have no idea where head coach Vladimir Weiss' future lies next term.

The Slovakian had claimed he would reveal at the start of this week whether he would be on his way to Hearts but has yet to make any announcement on his future.

The Evening News revealed earlier this week that Weiss had failed to get the assurances he wanted from Hearts that he would have full control of team selection and transfer matters. And he's now set to talk to the Slovakian FA on Monday with current boss Jan Kocian on his way out.

Artmedia spokesperson Charlie Singhosser said: "Vladimir Weiss will speak with the Federation on Monday and then there will be a decision." The club's general manager Petr Kaspar said: "Everyone who knows football accepts Weiss is the best of all Slovakian coaches for the position of national coach".

Kind of blows your arguement out of the water. And before anyone starts, the club could easily refute this claim if they so wished, they haven't, I wonder why?

IMO.

Yes.

Ryan Gosling
From todays Scotsman

"Meanwhile, Artmedia Bratislava have admitted they have no idea where head coach Vladimir Weiss' future lies next term.

The Slovakian had claimed he would reveal at the start of this week whether he would be on his way to Hearts but has yet to make any announcement on his future.

The Evening News revealed earlier this week that Weiss had failed to get the assurances he wanted from Hearts that he would have full control of team selection and transfer matters. And he's now set to talk to the Slovakian FA on Monday with current boss Jan Kocian on his way out.

Artmedia spokesperson Charlie Singhosser said: "Vladimir Weiss will speak with the Federation on Monday and then there will be a decision." The club's general manager Petr Kaspar said: "Everyone who knows football accepts Weiss is the best of all Slovakian coaches for the position of national coach".

Kind of blows your arguement out of the water. And before anyone starts, the club could easily refute this claim if they so wished, they haven't, I wonder why?

I assume, once again, it's a case of 'Banderson bad news = true. Banderson good news = Hearts PR spin'.

Sounds completly believable to me.

Romanov ripped appart the team when they were top of the league. Why would he suddenly stop interfering in team matters now?

Any manager would be silly to take a job where the owner is going to sabotage your best efforts at every opportunity.

siegementality
I assume, once again, it's a case of 'Banderson bad news = true. Banderson good news = Hearts PR spin'.

As I said "the club could easily refute this claim if they so wished, they haven't, I wonder why?". So you tell me, for days now this "claim" has been made by Banderson and others, why haven't the club refuted it?.

Ryan Gosling
As I said "the club could easily refute this claim if they so wished, they haven't, I wonder why?". So you tell me, for days now this "claim" has been made by Banderson and others, why haven't the club refuted it?.

Why would they? They haven't even 'officially approached' Weiss like they did with McGhee. Why comment on that, when they've never mentioned him before?

Charlie-Brown

The Evening News are unable to back up their claims with any quotes from Weiss also no other newspapers have made this claim - they only discuss Weiss as a candidate with the Slovakian FA, they also have quotes from Weiss saying that he is still in negotations and to decide on his future employer & when he has more news then he will tell.

siegementality
Why would they? They haven't even 'officially approached' Weiss like they did with McGhee. Why comment on that, when they've never mentioned him before?

FFS!. So telling him he has until Monday (last Monday) to decide whether he would accept the job isn't an official approach?

Ryan Gosling
FFS!. So telling him he has until Monday (last Monday) to decide whether he would accept the job isn't an official approach?

Was it not a question of whether he'd be able to take the job if offered?

Besides his contract runs out in like 10 days, his club can't stop him talking to Romanov - who has no official role at Hearts remember.;)

Charlie-Brown

I haven't seen Hearts refute Keith Jackson's claim that Eggert Jonsson doesn't have a face and that the total squad number is less than 80 professional players not 1000+ ....... :)

siegementality
The Evening News are unable to back up their claims with any quotes from Weiss also no other newspapers have made this claim - they only discuss Weiss as a candidate with the Slovakian FA, they also have quotes from Weiss saying that he is still in negotations and to decide on his future employer & when he has more news then he will tell.

Bang, bang, bang, bang, FFS you've banged that particular drum to death!!

You are really taking the pish now Charlie. Every negative thing printed about Romanov you defend anyway so even if Weiss stood stark naked in Princes Street Gardens with a traffic cone up his erse and a sign round his neck saying "Romanov wouldn't give me full control over team matters" you'd still have some excuse.

It takes fecking two minutes of the guy who hoovers Romanovs office to phone the EEN and tell them to turn it in with their "claims". Even he hasn't bothered, what does that tell you?.

siegementality
Was it not a question of whether he'd be able to take the job if offered?

Besides his contract runs out in like 10 days, his club can't stop him talking to Romanov - who has no official role at Hearts remember.;)

Good grief!

VR "Can you take the job if offered"

VW "My Dad says I'm only allowed out until 9pm at night so I'll not be able to do midweek games"

Get a grip FFS.

Ryan Gosling
Good grief!

VR "Can you take the job if offered"

VW "My Dad says I'm only allowed out until 9pm at night so I'll not be able to do midweek games"

Get a grip FFS.

Great answer. Would have been easier to say 'yes you're right' though.

What is the problem with Hearts attracting a decent manager if it's not guarantees over team selection ?

- Some decent managers have expressed an interest in the press, yet we get a short list that is disapointing to say the least.

- Why has it taking over six months yet we are no closer.

- Why go back on the January statment, which appeared to recognise we need someone with knowledge of British football.

Something does not add up and there every chance that something will be Romanovs meddling.

Charlie-Brown

So if Weiss decides to take the Hearts job will that make the EEN claims true or untrue? Likewise if he takes the Slovakia job will that make them true or untrue? Or maybe's Weiss is just a patriot in the same way most managers would be honoured to manage their country if offered the chance?

Guest JamboRobbo
So if Weiss decides to take the Hearts job will that make the EEN claims true or untrue? Likewise if he takes the Slovakia job will that make them true or untrue? Or maybe's Weiss is just a patriot in the same way most managers would be honoured to manage their country if offered the chance?

Who cares if the EEN is tellnig the truth. We need a manager. That is all that matters.

Whoever is in charge of our shambles of a club needs to sort it out. If they had any sort of clue what they are doing, it wouldn't be very difficult to appoint a manager. As many many owners/chief executives have proven over the past 6 months whilst HMFC have been managing to somehow NOT manage to appoint anybody......

What's the world record for the length of time it takes a football club to employ a manager, we must be getting close, wonder if its worth a punt at the bookies. Must be better than the "money on" price for "whoever gets the Hearts job will be sacked first in the SPL" :cool:

Who cares if the EEN is tellnig the truth. We need a manager. That is all that matters.

Whoever is in charge of our shambles of a club needs to sort it out. If they had any sort of clue what they are doing, it wouldn't be very difficult to appoint a manager. As many many owners/chief executives have proven over the past 6 months whilst HMFC have been managing to somehow NOT manage to appoint anybody......

Here fecking here. That is the bottom line. Nothing else matters. Romaknob is failing again and again. His little group of gimps on JKB should be embarassed.

What's the world record for the length of time it takes a football club to employ a manager, we must be getting close, wonder if its worth a punt at the bookies. Must be better than the "money on" price for "whoever gets the Hearts job will be sacked first in the SPL" :cool:

Hope you have lots of money to place because we must be about 1/10000000 !

100% correct. Why people on here take a pop at Barry Anderson/EveningNews etc is beyond me, the only issue at Tynecastle is Vladimir RomaNOV AND his inability to get anything right in running Hearts, we can't blame the EEN for that

siegementality
Great answer. Would have been easier to say 'yes you're right' though.

Yes it would have been, if you were, but you really are fecking clueless!. Do you really think that there has been no official approach to Weiss? Seriously, do you not think Artmedia would be shouting to UEFA if no official approach had been made. Behave yourself FFS.

I suggest you stick to stalking Pinilla.

Ryan Gosling
Yes it would have been, if you were, but you really are fecking clueless!. Do you really think that there has been no official approach to Weiss? Seriously, do you not think Artmedia would be shouting to UEFA if no official approach had been made. Behave yourself FFS.

I suggest you stick to stalking Pinilla.

Why? His contract ends in a few days, what's stopping him from speaking to other clubs?

Why did Hearts say they wanted to speak to McGhee and not Weiss?

And why do you still put a full stop after an exclaimation mark or question mark?

siegementality
Why? His contract ends in a few days, what's stopping him from speaking to other clubs?

Why did Hearts say they wanted to speak to McGhee and not Weiss?

And why do you still put a full stop after an exclaimation mark or question mark?

Cos he's still under contract, even if it is for only a few days.

Cos Hearts haven't got a fecking clue, the difference being is McGhee didin't get on a plane, but apprently Weiss did.

Dunno!. Why do you think?. Maybe cause I know it gets on your wick?. Who fecking cares?. Nice to try and avoid the issue by attempting to give an English lesson though.

Ryan Gosling
Cos he's still under contract, even if it is for only a few days.

Cos Hearts haven't got a fecking clue, the difference being is McGhee didin't get on a plane, but apprently Weiss did.

Dunno!. Why do you think?. Maybe cause I know it gets on your wick?. Who fecking cares?. Nice to try and avoid the issue by attempting to give an English lesson though.

Yes I avoided the issue by addressing all of your points.

'Cos Hearts haven't got a fecking clue' is a top answer too. Pre-contracts work for managers too BTW. Look at Scolari, or Van Basten.

'Cos Hearts haven't got a fecking clue' is a top answer too.

It's also a factual answer.

Archived