Why is there....

AlimOzturk

Black guys in toilets giving out perfume and soap in mens bogs but no black men, women or ****ing gender neutral ***** giving out wimmans needs ij there toilets?

****ing shocking. Needs sorted

Samuel Camazzola
8 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Black guys in toilets giving out perfume and soap in mens bogs but no black men, women or ****ing gender neutral ***** giving out wimmans needs ij there toilets?

Cheryl Cole had something to do with it. 

Oh, and IBTL! :sterb147:

Is this racist? I mean, should white guys be allowed to give out soap and perfume etc in toilets? Or Asian guys? 

I first saw this about 15 years ago in Harrogate, talk about awkward when you've never seen it before!! 

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Was he standing in your toilet when you got home?

SpruceBringsteen

Guy in the Stone Roses bar bog in Leeds a few years ago was singing us songs about the dames we would pump that night as he dispensed us his wares.

Think I must have given him about £8.

Canny even go for a slash without feeling the need to pay. TBH I cant be arsed with it all. I remember a guy washing my hands for me in a club in Nottingham about 7 years ago. I was shocked! I gave him a couple of quid but had to tell him Im not putting up with that every time I walked in the shitter. 

Best ignored unless you REALLY need that wee splash of pretend Kouros. 

Little known fact: They're not there to sell soap or to encourage people to wash their hands, they're extra security in case people start a brawl in the shitter.

Source: A guy I know who's an assistant manager (or something) of a nightclub.

more-you-know.jpg

42 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Little known fact: They're not there to sell soap or to encourage people to wash their hands, they're extra security in case people start a brawl in the shitter.

more-you-know.jpg

:oohmatron:

54 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

more-you-know.jpg

That sounds like nonsense.

Also, to the OP. They do have the same equivalent in a lot of female toilet sin clubs.

And just another note, anyone giving money to those people for anything related to the actual act of going to the toilet (washing/drying hands) deserves to be laughed at.

Just now, hughesie27 said:

Also, to the OP. They do have the same equivalent in a lot of female toilet sin clubs.

It's true, a group of drunken guys in a smal bathroom all bursting for a piss is likely to cause a scuffle every now and then.

Just now, peter_hmfc said:

It's true, a group of drunken guys in a smal bathroom all bursting for a piss is likely to cause a scuffle every now and then.

At most they might quickly alert the actual bouncers. 

7 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

At most they might quickly alert the actual bouncers. 

How long would that take for them to find one in a darkened crowded nightclub? They act as a deterrent as well, people won't start shit if they know there's staff right there.

Think it's also partly to make sure there aren't too many people coincidentally needing to use the cubicles all at the same time. 2am in the club and there's about 6 lads all queued up waiting to do a shite

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, peter_hmfc said:

more-you-know.jpg

I’m not convinced by this, I’m going to ask my mate if it’s true. He’s got a guy doing the exact same thing in the toilet in his club and he’s never told me that.

2 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

I thought it was a try and stop folk going in for a line. 

In my experience the toilet attendant guys might actually contribute to this problem..

9 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

How long would that take for them to find one in a darkened crowded nightclub? They act as a deterrent as well, people won't start shit if they know there's staff right there.

It boils down to the fact security staff need to go through proper training to get their job and display their credentials on their arms with their ID badges. Toilets guys don't and as a result wouldn't be allowed to physically intervene.

11 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

And just another note, anyone giving money to those people for anything related to the actual act of going to the toilet (washing/drying hands) deserves to be laughed at.

I'm intrigued... where does one find such establishments and are they "members only", so to speak?

:kirk:

2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Sorry, was fairly reeking yesterday. In benidorm on a random holiday.

Nae probs Alim, I thought you done really well not bringing family members into it this time :whistling:

Archived