Valencia game where?

andybroom

Does anyone know where Hearts are staying and playing in Valencia? Three season ticket holders in Valencia the exact same days as Hearts and wouldn't mind popping along. I know it's billed as "closed doors". The football training camp is south of the city but Nuremberg FC are not staying there so now I'm doubtful that the Hearts game is there on the Saturday.

Quesada Jambo

I phoned the resort and was told it was not a problem to watch the games although the hotel is fully booked

That's what I thought. Is that defo? We are hiring bikes, train to Gandia then cycling the rest as it's in the middle of nowhere. Nuremberg are staying in El Saler much closer to Valencia which is what made me doubt the location. The ground is surrounded by a fence so can see the game.

1 minute ago, Quesada Jambo said:

I phoned the resort and was told it was not a problem to watch the games although the hotel is fully booked

Thanks. Are you going? We will be there with our bikes -  at least two of us cycling in our hearts tops....

Quesada Jambo
2 minutes ago, andybroom said:

Thanks. Are you going? We will be there with our bikes -  at least two of us cycling in our hearts tops....

Aye, will be there for the two games

August Landmesser
28 minutes ago, braveheart said:

we,ve travelled far by bike and car and and then again we,ve went by railway!

We've been over

To oliva nova

To see some scores

Behind closed doors

So make some noise...

58 minutes ago, Quesada Jambo said:

Aye, will be there for the two games

Five of us going but we are staying in Valencia and can only make the Saturday game. I've checked out Oliva and plenty restaurants.

Archived