This party is only getting started...

Morgan

I've just had a terrible experience and it's down to you Morgan.  The guy sitting to the left of the guy behind Fenlon looks like John Cumming.  In fact I will go as far as to say it is.

How can you do this to me Morgan? How can you hate me that much?

John Cumming in the Hibs dugout.

????

Just now, Kiwidoug said:

I've just had a terrible experience and it's down to you Morgan.  The guy sitting to the left of the guy behind Fenlon looks like John Cumming.  In fact I will go as far as to say it is.

How can you do this to me Morgan? How can you hate me that much?

John Cumming in the Hibs dugout.

????

Sorry Doug, no harmful thoughts intended.

He does look a wee bit like him though :)

20 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Sorry Doug, no harmful thoughts intended.

He does look a wee bit like him though :)

You mean it's not him?

17 minutes ago, rip van tinkle said:

Was it not Butcher who was manager?

Yup, and the Ozturk goal was a different game as well when Stubbsy was in charge. 

3 managers (amongst many) who have had their careers ruined by the Hearts :jjyay:

I've discovered something phenomenal on .net.  One of their posters CropleyWasGod has an IQ.  Nor sure if would stretch to 3 figures but it's impressive.  While the nutters say that budgie is robbing us blind and bankruptcy and charity theft is staring us in the face, he provides facts to show our finances are outstanding and FoH is amazing.

Don't think they like him much.

13 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I've discovered something phenomenal on .net.  One of their posters CropleyWasGod has an IQ.  Nor sure if would stretch to 3 figures but it's impressive.  While the nutters say that budgie is robbing us blind and bankruptcy and charity theft is staring us in the face, he provides facts to show our finances are outstanding and FoH is amazing.

Don't think they like him much.

Even the average Hubz fan knows FoH does the business and their shitty scheme delivers nothing for fan ownership. They know it and they hate it. 

11 hours ago, rip van tinkle said:

Was it not Butcher who was manager?

It was indeed.

Just a few wee pictures of Hibernian despair to warm up a cold Friday night.

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

It was indeed.

Just a few wee pictures of Hibernian despair to warm up a cold Friday night.

Butchers career crashed at hibs, think the clenched fists pic done it.

Lucille's Thirsty
13 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Even the average Hubz fan knows FoH does the business and their shitty scheme delivers nothing for fan ownership. They know it and they hate it. 

In all of years of supporting Heart of Midlothian FC you must know that Hibs fans no matter how unrealistic and just plain bonkers they will use lies to point score over us, it’s all they have.

Archived