Unbeaten December

Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot

Tricky game at Uberdeen and  the job is a good one.

Are  we doing it?

If so, what 's the chances of being unbeaten in December and January?

Get our injured  players back, a few signings the lads should be flying into the  cup game full of confidence.

I was laughed at a month ago for mentioning this, but it's on. I never put a bet on as my account was locked ( inactivity) , any maths  wiz tell me what the odds on our run would have been back in November. At least 150-1?

17 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

With John Beaton as the referee on Saturday, we've **** all chance of getting anything rom the game.

oh my goodness. with that tube in charge we're doomed. the worst ref in Scotland by a country mile.

53 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Going through December undefeated will rightly see CL being awarded manager of the month.

And beating the ‘invincibles’ as well. 

A draw would be excellent to complete unbeaten December.

We'll have some fresh legs though, Cochrane, MacDonald, maybe Djoum and Smith coming back, so hopefully that gives us a wee boost. 

1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

A draw would be excellent to complete unbeaten December.

We'll have some fresh legs though, Cochrane, MacDonald, maybe Djoum and Smith coming back, so hopefully that gives us a wee boost. 

Yeah 

I hope as well the players realise they haven't quite been good enough the last 2 games

It will take a very good performance 

August Landmesser

Assuming the sheep will be open & attacking at Pittodrie, it should be easier for us to get in behind - if we have any fit players left to do that...

With our defence, if we score once I think we don't lose, if we score twice then we win.

Archived