BBC Scotlands headlines.

alwaysthereinspirit

alwaysthereinspirit

This morning as usual I got into work and checked to see if we had a manager yet. Always log on to JKB first.

Then I go onto Radio Scotland for the "understands" story.

Todays story was how a Derry City star was turning down the English premier league for a chance of glory at Darkheid. Supposedly he turned his back on WBA. Two hours later the story has changed to WBA dropping their interest in him and Celtic was in fact his only choice.

Why do they insist on bumming up the OF at every turn. We dont all care in Scotland about how some "star" turned down a chance of playing in the English premier for a chance of glory with the OF. A story that was in fact made up.

colinmaroon

That's the Manure Shoveller's Job!!!

Shovelling Skoobala!!!

It's written into the contract they are not allowed to slag of the glorious bigot brothers as they are the only 2 teams in scotland :P

Jam Tarts 1874
This morning as usual I got into work and checked to see if we had a manager yet. Always log on to JKB first.

Then I go onto Radio Scotland for the "understands" story.

Todays story was how a Derry City star was turning down the English premier league for a chance of glory at Darkheid. Supposedly he turned his back on WBA. Two hours later the story has changed to WBA dropping their interest in him and Celtic was in fact his only choice.

Why do they insist on bumming up the OF at every turn. We dont all care in Scotland about how some "star" turned down a chance of playing in the English premier for a chance of glory with the OF. A story that was in fact made up.

I'm just curious, why JKB first? JKB has so many "insiders" that if a manager was appointed, you would have read about it on JKB the day before. :rolleyes:

Archived