GET THE DOSH OOT ROMANOV!

carjam

Efter watchin the Russkies demolish Sweden, howsabout not wastin oor time wi any more 2cnd rate Lithuanians Vlad & spendin some sponnies on some decent footballers!

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Efter watchin the Russkies demolish Sweden, howsabout not wastin oor time wi any more 2cnd rate Lithuanians Vlad & spendin some sponnies on some decent footballers!

The Russian teams have plenty money right now, they will not sell their players on the cheap so we would not be able to afford them.

We'll be stuck with ****ey Lithuanians IMO.

HOw much further into debt do you want us to go? And why would players playing in the Russian League want to come here to play in an inferior one?

Jam Tarts 1874

Yup, the Russians are doing pretty well in their own country right now. I am sure one or two might be heading for the Premiership once the Euro's are over, but not much chance of any them coming to the SPL.

You never know though, maybe Romanov has a connection and could maybe get us a half-decent one on loan.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Yup, the Russians are doing pretty well in their own country right now. I am sure one or two might be heading for the Premiership once the Euro's are over, but not much chance of any them coming to the SPL.

You never know though, maybe Romanov has a connection and could maybe get us a half-decent one on loan.

I'd probably take Arshavin, but thats about it ;)

Dr. Bapswent
Why not try and poach some players from Man U and Chelsea as well, maybe Essien and Tevez

1st Division SPL players at best.

We should be looking at Gerard and Torres IMO.

Jam Tarts 1874
I'd probably take Arshavin, but thats about it ;)

Go the whole hog and get his mates Bak, Craik and Sac.

Archived