Why ?

peebles jambo

peebles jambo

is it when someone makes what they believe to be a valid point or make an anti-romanov statement, that most of the rednecks that write on here call them a hobo, is that the only word you rednecks can spell

no doubt i'll get called a hobo for bringing this point up, but , who ferkin cares

genuine jambos should be allowed to critisize the man that has ruined our once famous team, without being labelled a hobo

The in-thing to do here would be to reply simply "hobo"..... but i happen to agree with you.

hearts_crazy
is it when someone makes what they believe to be a valid point or make an anti-romanov statement, that most of the rednecks that write on here call them a hobo, is that the only word you rednecks can spell

no doubt i'll get called a hobo for bringing this point up, but , who ferkin cares

genuine jambos should be allowed to critisize the man that has ruined our once famous team, without being labelled a hobo

I agree, and I do, but most of the anti Romanov posts in the last week or so have been started by new posters very clearly on the wind-up. There are dozens of posts on the same subject, no need to start a new one as soon as you get in the Kickback 'door' as far as i'm concerned that = Hobo troll. Very few of them are 'genuine jambos'. In fact given the amount of similar threads there are at the moment I would be inclined to accuse anyone who starts yet another new one of being a hobo.

No-one is happy about the current situation at our club, but endless threads about it all started by newcomers are getting really tedious now.

Billy the Jambo

I agree also i fecking hate the man i would love 10minutes in a boxing ring with the idiot

Perhaps many of the new posters are just Hearts fans who are trying to find out what the hell is going on.

The club tell us nothing and it is becoming increasingly clear that Romanovs January statement is going to be another unfulfilled promise. You can't blame people for being frustrated, we are the laughing stock of Scottish football.

Why is it that you've started a thread asking the same question as one just a bit further down with 58 posts?

Jam Tarts 1874
Perhaps many of the new posters are just Hearts fans who are trying to find out what the hell is going on.

The club tell us nothing and it is becoming increasingly clear that Romanovs January statement is going to be another unfulfilled promise. You can't blame people for being frustrated, we are the laughing stock of Scottish football.

Well, you have just demonstrated why so many sensible people on here are fed up with posts like yours. Why is it increasingly clear that Romanov's January 1st statement is going to be another unfulfilled promise? Has Romanov appointed a manger and told this manager that Romanov will be picking the team?

Tell us more about "unfulfilled promises", give us some direct quotes of Romanov promises.

You see this is the problem I have with these kind of posts. You make up your own stories about what Romanov does and says, then criticise him on it. It's crazy! I deal in facts, if you want to have a conversation based on facts then fine. Unfortunately you and others want to moan and groan based on what your mate told you in the pub or what you read on here.

Pants Shaton

I can't believe the degree of naivety/stupidity displayed by some people on this site.

Romanov is a toley, no question.

If you are a genuine Hearts fan, contribute to one of the many threads on the topic.

If you register for JKB (but don't bother paying), post about three times and then start numerous subliterate threads (basically all saying the same thing) - you're a Hobo.

They're even boasting about their sad efforts on hobosexual.net!

Guilty until proven innocent. The JKB equivalent of 42 day detention.

Seymour M Hersh

And who is it here that lives in the boon docks AKA Peebles? Bet you've got a check shirt on and a baseball cap!!:hobofish:;)

Well, you have just demonstrated why so many sensible people on here are fed up with posts like yours. Why is it increasingly clear that Romanov's January 1st statement is going to be another unfulfilled promise? Has Romanov appointed a manger and told this manager that Romanov will be picking the team?

Tell us more about "unfulfilled promises", give us some direct quotes of Romanov promises.

You see this is the problem I have with these kind of posts. You make up your own stories about what Romanov does and says, then criticise him on it. It's crazy! I deal in facts, if you want to have a conversation based on facts then fine. Unfortunately you and others want to moan and groan based on what your mate told you in the pub or what you read on here.

Maybe there should be some sort of 'Rodney in Disguise' icon for knee-jerk vladsheep posts too? Sensible people are just as sick of them, mindlessly giving Romanov one chance after another.

Or is Weiss a manager with British experience? Did we get the world cup stars, top quality manager, etc etc etc - must have missed that.

PresidentRomanov
I agree also i fecking hate the man i would love 10minutes in a boxing ring with the idiot

Keyboard hardman Alert :eek:

peebles jambo
And who is it here that lives in the boon docks AKA Peebles? Bet you've got a check shirt on and a baseball cap!!:hobofish:;)

hey!!!! that's my uniform you're slagging

Archived