alex from bb

Muppetboy

nothing but contempt and disdain for this poor excuse of a woman. no housemate has ever filled me with as much rage as she has, and im disappointed she wont face the baying mob friday night, when she would of saw the collective hatred that each and every person feels towards her. im glad that she will suffer now and be vilified and despised almost every where she goes. her private life and her professional life will now be unlike what she has ever known.

this may seem an unnecessary and exaggerated rant, and it may show me as a saddo for watching the show, but i believe that whatever the environment, tv show or normal life, people such as these should be shown up for the evil they are, because in the end theres no excuse at all.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I watched Big Brother last night :eek: and can only agree.

She banged on about Mohammed being a disgraceful Muslim because he wore women's clothes to a fancy dress party, yet she wears short skirts, drinks and smokes on a daily basis.

****in hypocrite :mad:

Note - the girlfriend had the remote in bedroom, once the footy had finished I had no option but to watch it as I was knackered.

A despicable, wretched human being.

Ugly on the inside and the outside.

If she had been allowed to be evicted she would have brushed off the abuse, she is too thick skinned, ignorant and hypocritcal to take on board what a baying mob would shout, but she made me want to be in that house. I would have broken her, I would have given her her character every time she stepped out of line.

I'd liked to have seen her cry.

I'm glad they have gotten rid of her, she was going on Friday anyway but the producers had to take a stand. She is nasty and vicious and shouldn't have been in the house in the first place.

The Old Tolbooth
I watched Big Brother last night :eek: and can only agree.

She banged on about Mohammed being a disgraceful Muslim because he wore women's clothes to a fancy dress party, yet she wears short skirts, drinks and smokes on a daily basis.

****in hypocrite :mad:

Note - the girlfriend had the remote in bedroom, once the footy had finished I had no option but to watch it as I was knackered.

You don't need to make excuses Gav, we won't think any less of you ;)

yvonnejambo

I was suprised that they let her stay in as long as she has. She is 1 pure vile bully.

Say What Again

no-excuses.jpg

Especially crap ones! ;)

Ray Winstone

I watched the first show when the people went in and have only caught a couple of BB shows on channel 4.

I did realise that the producers had kept up their trend of punting in a youngish black girl with a major chip on her shoulder (ala Charley last time)

It was very apparent after seeing her once that this Alex was a nasty piece of work.

I have not caught the show recently - so what is the craic with her? I knew she was up for eviction - why has she been punted early?

Whats the story?

She threatened to get her gangster mates on the outside to sort out the friends and families of people who had crossed her in the house.

:rofl:

'cos gangsters do what big brother housemates tell them, pow, pow, pow.

jamboinglasgow
She threatened to get her gangster mates on the outside to sort out the friends and families of people who had crossed her in the house.

:rofl:

'cos gangsters do what big brother housemates tell them, pow, pow, pow.

reminds me of a similar thing that happened to my friend a few years ago. I went to a private school in Edinburgh (I know, I know.) There was a boy in my year who we nicknamed Beaver (he had buck teeth) and he was a complete p****. Anyway he got himself a girlfriend who was two years younger them himself (this was when he was 15, so people took the mickey out of him.)

His girlfriend went to Balerno School. Anyway, my friend who kept making fun of the two of them suddenly had the girlfriend add him to MSN where she started talking to him one day. The conversation went that she would get her "ned" friends to come round at the end of the school day and beat him up. My friend just treated her threat with contempt and she then claimed to get one of her "Ned" friends online and say he would beat up my friend (but it was beaver.) Complete idiot who thought she had power due to being different to us.

To me Alex is the same, thinks she has power and thinks making threats in a house full of cameras is a bright idea (think she is a bit stupid.)

Ray Winstone
reminds me of a similar thing that happened to my friend a few years ago. I went to a private school in Edinburgh (I know, I know.) There was a boy in my year who we nicknamed Beaver (he had buck teeth) and he was a complete p****. Anyway he got himself a girlfriend who was two years younger them himself (this was when he was 15, so people took the mickey out of him.)

His girlfriend went to Balerno School. Anyway, my friend who kept making fun of the two of them suddenly had the girlfriend add him to MSN where she started talking to him one day. The conversation went that she would get her "ned" friends to come round at the end of the school day and beat him up. My friend just treated her threat with contempt and she then claimed to get one of her "Ned" friends online and say he would beat up my friend (but it was beaver.) Complete idiot who thought she had power due to being different to us.

To me Alex is the same, thinks she has power and thinks making threats in a house full of cameras is a bright idea (think she is a bit stupid.)

Having also gone to a private school in Edinburgh I have seen the same situation happen a few times.

Boys who think because they have mates that dont go to the same school they can pass them off as 'harder' and try to use them to threaten other people.

Its absolutely pathetic!

I went to private school and the neds threatened to come round and beat us up every Friday. Never seen a fight but wish I had seen one. Being a rugby school we had a few big bruisers and I always thought that there would have been a good old punch up at least once. But nothing... now im old and could not possible condone fighting.

Anyway this thread sucks.... someone pushes there wieght around and gets chucked out. I was hoping it would have been something interesting and I could have tuned in to see it. But it appears to be nothing just like the Fridays afternoon fights at private school :(

Guest S.U.S.S.

She will be fine, she will play the race card and claim careful editing.

Vile human being that she is.

I hope Mikey wins!

winston churchill
She will be fine, she will play the race card and claim careful editing.

Vile human being that she is.

I hope Mikey wins!

he will;)

check some of the other punters that have won:eek:

jamboinglasgow
as a muslum-u get may

smokes

drinks

eats pork

un married but has a sprog

dont think smoking is against Islamic teachings, may be wrong but they smoke all over the middle east, certainly on those pipe things.

I've read about this Alexandra Da Gale thing. I must add only through subbing some work and never through choice! I hear there was an argument over chips and then her car was done in, pretty sure there's a few knowledge gaps there though!

feck me i thought i was missing out not watching that dire show!

Well done you!!!

Ironic the 1st add after the show was for a dispatched programme regarding gun crime :rolleyes:

Only a Game

Note - the girlfriend had the remote in bedroom,

I assume she was either cleaning it or changing the batteries for you. :)

jamboinglasgow
I went to private school and the neds threatened to come round and beat us up every Friday. Never seen a fight but wish I had seen one. Being a rugby school we had a few big bruisers and I always thought that there would have been a good old punch up at least once. But nothing... now im old and could not possible condone fighting.

Anyway this thread sucks.... someone pushes there wieght around and gets chucked out. I was hoping it would have been something interesting and I could have tuned in to see it. But it appears to be nothing just like the Fridays afternoon fights at private school :(

just reminds me of the old bus trip from our school to our playing fields. The bus went past Broughton High School, needless to say there was much taunting from both sides on the bus. Was bad and snobbish I know but found it funny every time.

Archived