Plan. A.B.C.D. And so it goes on.

Munch

Plan A. McGee.

Plan B. Levine.

Plan C. JJ.

Plan D. Weiss.

Any idea what letter of the Alphabet we will need to get to for Scalla to get the call. ?:wacko:

marshallschunkychicken
Plan A. McGee.

Plan B. Levine.

Plan C. JJ.

Plan D. Weiss.

Any idea what letter of the Alphabet we will need to get to for Scalla to get the call. ?:wacko:

Eh?

When were CL and JJ approached?

brellierlegend
Plan A. McGee.

Plan B. Levine.

Plan C. JJ.

Plan D. Weiss.

Whose Levine?

Eh?

Paper talk, probably made up i agree, my guess would be It would have to get to Plan H before his phone rings.:)

Shotgun-Boogie

All it really says, is A,B,C&D all have their respective heads screwed on.

The job just aint worth the hassle.

Drylaw Hearts
Plan A. McGee.

Plan B. Levine.

Plan C. JJ.

Plan D. Weiss.

There was no Plan B.

Which means there was no Plan C.

Or D.

Jam Tarts 1874
Paper talk, probably made up i agree, my guess would be It would have to get to Plan H before his phone rings.:)

Then why make such a stupid comment in the first place?

Then why make such a stupid comment in the first place?

Just trying to cheer myself up mate, agreed it was stupid though.:confused:

colinmaroon
Plan A. McGee.

Plan B. Levine.

Plan C. JJ.

Plan D. Weiss.

I take it you've never worked in Planning!!!

I take it you get lost quite a lot when trying to read a map!!!

Nonsense!!!

PS Unless, of course, you're talking about "According to the 'gospel' [now there's an oxymoron - 'good news'!!!???] of JKB!"

I think that Byshovets is out of work. He was sacked by Locomotive Moscow anyway.

Did his relationship with Romanov collapse completely?

I remember in the very early days thinking Romanov better not sack Robbo to bring in his Russian mate and that the fans wouldn't stand for it. More innocent times I suppose.

Era Macaroons
I think that Byshovets is out of work. He was sacked by Locomotive Moscow anyway.

Did his relationship with Romanov collapse completely?

I remember in the very early days thinking Romanov better not sack Robbo to bring in his Russian mate and that the fans wouldn't stand for it. More innocent times I suppose.

Id give my right arm to have Robbo back now!!

Good effort, you managed to spell 2 of the 5 managers correctly, and one only because all you had to do was write his initials.

Era Macaroons
Better watch he doesn't give you the elbow!

:biggrin:

Cracking answer!

We need a British manager....these Eastern European nobodys can Sling they're hook.

Eh?

Levein was approached between January and May "a couple of times" and politely declined.

Believe that if you wish but I got it from a source that would know for definite.

alwaysthereinspirit
Plan A. McGee.

Plan B. Levine.

Plan C. JJ.

Plan D. Weiss.

I'm plan Z. I'm very optimistic.

Guest jambomickey

the whole thing is a shambles, anybody tell me any other pro football club who's search for a manager has took 6 months and still not been done

Interesting that there has been no announcement on the official web site that the negotiations with Weiss are at an end like there was with McGhee.

Perhaps thing are not finished in that repect and maybe it's just the press stringing two and two together. Weiss is saying nothing about the situation and nothing has come out of Hearts. So maybe things are not finished with regard to Weiss.

the whole thing is a shambles, anybody tell me any other pro football club who's search for a manager has took 6 months and still not been done

I agree mate its almost 7 months now, i was trying to inject some humour into the situation with the thread , but in all seriousness the whole thing has now turned into a circus.

And i went to adjust the spelling but you only get 10 mins to edit the thread and i got a call after i posted it, so was too late, so i fecked that one up.:wacko:

alwaysthereinspirit

These things take time. There's so much to learn.

Is there ink in the cartridge?

Is the paper tray full?

Is it plugged in?

What if the third world country manager type has never heard of a fax machine, let alone run one. ;)

You dont just rush these type of things.

I'm plan Z. I'm very optimistic.

Scalla must be before he gets to you at plan Z mate, so unless Scalla says No, you got no chance.Consider this Scalla has been staring at a phone for 3 years now waiting on the call.

Are you saying even Scalla will knock us back ?:):)

jamboboetjie

Maybe,Just Maybe,one of the Euro Finalists managers will be ours next,Just waiting for the finals to finish..:rolleyes:

I thought you were going to say you'd give your right arm to be ambidextrous.:)

Scalla must be before he gets to you at plan Z mate, so unless Scalla says No, you got no chance.Consider this Scalla has been staring at a phone for 3 years now waiting on the call.

Are you saying even Scalla will knock us back ?:):)

It's taken us that long to appoint a manager apparently Scalla has now learnt how to speak Arabic.

What if we get beyond plan Z to plan BB ? ;)

You will still find a way to defend things !! ;)

Levein was approached between January and May "a couple of times" and politely declined.

Believe that if you wish but I got it from a source that would know for definite.

Sensible lad that Levein.

shaun.lawson

Plan A: McGhee, turned us down at the last moment.

Plan B: Levein, wisely rejected us.

Plan C: Davies, considered and rejected by Campbell Ogilvie, and probably just trying to get his name in the media anyway.

Plan D: Jefferies: not really the club's cup of tea, and obviously reluctant to come given his concerns over lack of full autonomy.

Plan E: Weiss: considering us, but looking increasingly like we're being played.

Plan F: Thodarson, conceivably not as interested in the job as we might assume (like Davies, in other words); and Romanov probably views him as a threat to the 'project'.

Plan G: Zygmantovich - please God no.

Plan H: Frail - see above.

Plan I...?

There was no Plan B.

Which means there was no Plan C.

Or D.

Precisely

may be in the minority but not blamingHearts for this. I believe they felt they had Mcghee and respected his wishes to stay a t well til season ended. He turned us down and also turned us over and has put the whole plan into chaos (assuming there was a plan:)) and I have stated before as have others there cannot be a plan B until plan A collapses and lets be honest that was only about a month ago. Possibly I am giving the club too much credit but IMO Mcghee has looked for months like it was gonna happen just to reject it at a very late point. Still think Mcghee has been tapped elsewhere though.

What is surprising me is the calibre of candidates. Not one that thinks Mourinho or scolari applied but there has to be good journeyman type managers out there or has Vlad either rejected them on "non puppet" criteria or is it that bad that nobody wants it?

Plan C: Davies, considered and rejected by Campbell Ogilvie, and probably just trying to get his name in the media anyway.

Plan D: Jefferies: not really the club's cup of tea, and obviously reluctant to come given his concerns over lack of full autonomy.

Plan E: Weiss: considering us, but looking increasingly like we're being played.

Plan F: Thodarson, conceivably not as interested in the job as we might assume (like Davies, in other words); and Romanov probably views him as a threat to the 'project'.

Plan I...?

What letter do we get to before the penny finally drops. Vlad will appoint himself, he seems to tick all the boxes, and think of the fax paper costs he will save.:wacko::wacko:

Precisely

may be in the minority but not blamingHearts for this. I believe they felt they had Mcghee and respected his wishes to stay a t well til season ended. He turned us down and also turned us over and has put the whole plan into chaos (assuming there was a plan:)) and I have stated before as have others there cannot be a plan B until plan A collapses and lets be honest that was only about a month ago. Possibly I am giving the club too much credit but IMO Mcghee has looked for months like it was gonna happen just to reject it at a very late point. Still think Mcghee has been tapped elsewhere though.

What is surprising me is the calibre of candidates. Not one that thinks Mourinho or scolari applied but there has to be good journeyman type managers out there or has Vlad either rejected them on "non puppet" criteria or is it that bad that nobody wants it?

Understatement of 2008. Romaknob is absolutely useless and lost us the signature of Mcghee as he did not think it important enough to travel to Edinburgh or elsewhere in the UK to get it finalised. It's that simple, he fecked up big time and even people in the club agree.

Understatement of 2008. Romaknob is absolutely useless and lost us the signature of Mcghee as he did not think it important enough to travel to Edinburgh or elsewhere in the UK to get it finalised. It's that simple, he fecked up big time and even people in the club agree.

What people in the club?

It's taken us that long to appoint a manager apparently Scalla has now learnt how to speak Arabic.

Its worse than that mate, Scalla has just graduated from the University with an Honours degree in English.:)

BervieJambo
What if we get beyond plan Z to plan BB ? ;)

We get the winner of Big Brother to manage us? :confused::P

What people in the club?

Senior people who are at Tynecastle on a daily basis.

Plan I...?

Plan H: Frail - This plan could be on a shaky nail, it would not surprise me if he chucked it in.

Plan I : The return of Valdas, he is still on the payroll ? ( but may be unable to handle the pressure)

Plan J : Some unknown Russian bloke currently working in some capacity within the pyramid. (I prey to God no, but it is possible)

Plan K : Bite the bullet and call Scalla, put the man out of his misery.:wacko:

Frankenstein Jambo.

Another one with these so called "insiders" who give them all the gossip from the Hearts board. I will believe you if you tell me the name of your so-called source

Another one with these so called "insiders" who give them all the gossip from the Hearts board. I will believe you if you tell me the name of your so-called source

I don't care if you believe me or not. :)

The papers read this, there is no way I am outing the person that told me on here.

So, in conclusion, don't believe me, see if I get upset! :)

Send me a PM and I'll tell you. :)

It's definately true.

They met in a golf club (Archerfield? North Berwick) as recently as April.

Thanks but no thanks was the jist of the last conversation.

Plan I...?

Looks like Plan H. mate well done, with Malofeev as his side kick, unless there is an unexpected change of plan.:confused::confused::confused:

Plan I...?

Plan H: Frail - Now History.

Plan J : Santini.

Plan K: T.B.O.

Plan H: Frail - Now History.

Plan J : Santini.

Plan K: Jurger Rober ( Knocked us back )

Plan L: Back to the drawing board.

Anyone got names fors M, N , AND O ?:mad:

Anyone got names fors M' date=' N , AND O ?:mad:[/quote']

M/ The Kaunus Diddy

N/ The Ripo Diddy

O/ Rodney.

PontiusPilate

Have mine I'm left handed;)

With a bit of luck in the face of such adversity the players will react by bonding and at least having a lets get stuck in and show everybody what we can do mentality.

maroonlegions
Have mine I'm left handed;)

With a bit of luck in the face of such adversity the players will react by bonding and at least having a lets get stuck in and show everybody what we can do mentality.

true, that could happen, the players might just think "manager, we don't need no stinking manager", lets rip this league apart".:rolleyes:

Mr Quagmire
Plan A. McGee.

Plan B. Levine.

Plan C. JJ.

Plan D. Weiss.

Why do people feel the need to start threads like this ??

bobsajambo1
Plan A. McGee.

Plan B. Levine.

Plan C. JJ.

Plan D. Weiss.

Does that mean when we get to plan F we will get Frail ?, as manager

What letter comes after Z, after the 26th manager has asked for assurances of control of the team and turned us down?

1st January statement was a lie to get us to renew, nothing more. Vlad has no intention of hiring a manager with full authority.

Archived