Royal Ascot Day 3

david mcgee

david mcgee

A mate of mine lost a fortune when his first fancy broke its leg, he then doubled up on the second to enrielenavigatoir. ( although he says he had a saver on the forecast)

He must have lost a fortune.

As a good friend, i told him gambling is a mugs game.

What does he do?

He sticks the Randolph Scott on Yeats.

If this gets beat, all he has left is his holiday home in Bridgend.

A mate of mine lost a fortune when his first fancy broke its leg, he then doubled up on the second to enrielenavigatoir. ( although he says he had a saver on the forecast)

He must have lost a fortune.

As a good friend, i told him gambling is a mugs game.

What does he do?

He sticks the Randolph Scott on Yeats.

If this gets beat, all he has left is his holiday home in Bridgend.

I think "your mate" should stop whilst he is behind!

Benny Factor

Lucky 31 for me today... haven't touched the Gold Cup.

All at Royal Ascot...

Klynch 2.30

Kitty Matcham 3.05

Commander Cave 4.20

Collection 4.55

Drill Sergeant 5.30

If anyone has a Betfair account, you'd be as well laying all those horses now that i've backed them. :P

duckandcover
Can't see Yeats losing to be honest.

I'm not so sure to be honest, he is the class horse in the race with proven Group 1 form but this French thing looks good, I think i'll stick to just watching the race.

The Old Tolbooth

Ok, here's my bets for the day and done a 20p lucky 63

2.30 Prolific

3.05 Cape Amber

3.45 Coastal Path (nap)

4.55 Moynahan

4.00 Granston (Ripon)

4.10 Monaadema (Warwick)

Really like the look of Coastal Path today, and if you draw a line through a horse called Le Miracle, then Yeats has something to find, although he may just have had an off day at Longchamp that day.

Ok, here's my bets for the day and done a 20p lucky 63

2.30 Prolific

3.05 Cape Amber

3.45 Coastal Path (nap)

4.55 Moynahan

4.00 Granston (Ripon)

4.10 Monaadema (Warwick)

Really like the look of Coastal Path today, and if you draw a line through a horse called Le Miracle, then Yeats has something to find, although he may just have had an off day at Longchamp that day.

Oh dear there goes my chance of a profit, I have backed all of the above, I also fancy Mark Johnston to get a couple today. Good luck with the special 3 above, John and of course your other 3. ;)

The Old Tolbooth
Oh dear there goes my chance of a profit, I have backed all of the above, I also fancy Mark Johnston to get a couple today. Good luck with the special 3 above, John and of course your other 3. ;)

Oops, sorry mate! :D

What else do you fancy?

I had a long hard look at Thebes in the only race I didn't touch as I came to the conclusion that you'd need to be a mad man to bet anything on a race like that! :confused:

got a lucky 31 for the day as follows

345 ascot coastal path

420 ascot redford

455 ascot dr faustas

530 ascot stategic mission

900 gr/lei auntie mame[nap]

good luck chaps

Oops, sorry mate! :D

What else do you fancy?

I had a long hard look at Thebes in the only race I didn't touch as I came to the conclusion that you'd need to be a mad man to bet anything on a race like that! :confused:

I couldnae split the 2 Johnston horses in both the madmans race and the last race, so backed them all in EW singles and EW doubles. Russia topped up the winnings last night, if only Alonso's shot had went in for Spain I was picking up a handsome anytime goalscorer double as I had Alshaven or whitever his name is for Russia @ 16/5 with either Alonso 13/2 or Fabregas 7/2.

The Old Tolbooth
I couldnae split the 2 Johnston horses in both the madmans race and the last race, so backed them all in EW singles and EW doubles. Russia topped up the winnings last night, if only Alonso's shot had went in for Spain I was picking up a handsome anytime goalscorer double as I had Alshaven or whitever his name is for Russia @ 16/5 with either Alonso 13/2 or Fabregas 7/2.

Ouch, so nearly a big lift there mate!

This coverage on BBC is doing my head in ffs, 10 mins until the off for the first race and they haven't even talked about it yet ffs!!

They would much rather talk about folks dresses and hats, and that old royal boot, it does my head in like! :mad:

Ouch, so nearly a big lift there mate!

This coverage on BBC is doing my head in ffs, 10 mins until the off for the first race and they haven't even talked about it yet ffs!!

They would much rather talk about folks dresses and hats, and that old royal boot, it does my head in like! :mad:

ATR is the way to go, feck the BBC and their robbing license.

Well done Yeats but can't help feeling if it hadn't been for Murtagh being on board Geordieland would have got it.

The Old Tolbooth

Yeats a worthy winner there, you cant argue with a 5 length win.

Coastal Path just didn't see out the trip.

Nucky Thompson

Rattan 4.20

Unnefer 4.55

Henry Cecil and Ted Durcan double.

I've not picked a winner in the whole three days:rolleyes:

That makes two of us.

Staying On in the 4.55

Archived