Get Yer Finger Oot Romanov !

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Csaba's Broon Shoes

How long does it take to appoint an SPL manager

It's not rocket science is it ?

JUst bring back Jim Jeffries & be done with it .

The Old Tolbooth
How long does it take to appoint an SPL manager

It's not rocket science is it ?

JUst bring back Jim Jeffries & be done with it .

JJ aint good enough for some on here apparently, I'd get yer tin hat on mate! :confused:

david mcgee
JJ aint good enough for some on here apparently, I'd get yer tin hat on mate! :confused:

Im soooooo hacked off, i would accept the manager of Greggs on Gorgie Road,

just get the next puppet in and lets get on with it.

I think it has become increasingly obvious that anybody with the desire to be their own man and make the key footballing decisions (as should happen at any well run club) will not be the manager of Hearts. Puppet central. Romanov simply won't change.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Lets go back to go forward

The troops on here think we can attract Jose Mourinho

JJ knows the club inside out , would take no crap from under-performing

players , old-master of the SPl , knows the opposition he is up against

he knows all the young players comming through the youth ranks in Scotland

He gets the best out of his players , ( Killie record against ) they are crap

yet we cannae beat them ,

Sets out an attacking formation

He would walk back from Ayrshire to Gorgie for the job

He has supported the club , played for the club and managed the club

Common Sense

JJ wont come to us m8 as mad Vlad just cant keep his nose out and i dont think JJ would put up wi that crap

Csaba's Broon Shoes
JJ wont come to us m8 as mad Vlad just cant keep his nose out and i dont think JJ would put up wi that crap

I believe he would for the contract

The crap is being reponsible for 8 of the first 11 players

Only a Game

Lets be honest here. JJ probably wouldnt get us very far and probably isnt good enough now for what we need and what we want and what we should have, given our resources.

But lets also be honest about the others we are currently looking at. Weiss probably isnt good enough and Thordason probably isnt good enough. Zygmantovic almost certainly isnt good enough. McGhee MIGHT have been good enough but wouldnt take the job. Levein almost certainly would be good enough but isnt interested either. Davies might be good enough but his attitude towards the job stinks and I doubt we've considered him seriously.

All in all JJ begins to look like the best we can hope for, but there wouldnt really be that much to enthuse about if it does turn out to be him and if what we're hearing about Romanov renaging on the control thing is true, it wont be JJ either..

Lets be honest here. JJ probably wouldnt get us very far and probably isnt good enough now for what we need and what we want and what we should have, given our resources.

But lets also be honest about the others we are currently looking at. Weiss probably isnt good enough and Thordason probably isnt good enough. Zygmantovic almost certainly isnt good enough. McGhee MIGHT have been good enough but wouldnt take the job. Levein almost certainly would be good enough but isnt interested either. Davies might be good enough but his attitude towards the job stinks and I doubt we've considered him seriously.

All in all JJ begins to look like the best we can hope for, but there wouldnt really be that much to enthuse about if it does turn out to be him and if what we're hearing about Romanov renaging on the control thing is true, it wont be JJ either..

Which probably means we will end up with Zygmantovic (or similar) and how depressing is that ?

I believe he would for the contract

The crap is being reponsible for 8 of the first 11 players

Thats what i mean,do you really think JJ would put up with that

Csaba's Broon Shoes
Thats what i mean,do you really think JJ would put up with that

He will be aware of what is expected of him before he signs any deal / contract

If we finish in the top 6 next year it is an improvement on this year

If we finish 4th then it would get us into uefa and better anything in the

previous 3 years under Romanov

It's win win

Only a Game
Which probably means we will end up with Zygmantovic (or similar) and how depressing is that ?

I honestly dont think that Romanov would get away with appointing Ziggy( lets call him that to be safe) without incurring a revolt amongst the current players, many of whom already seem to be looking for ther quickest escape route, a revolt amongst the likes of Campbell Ogilvie who I am quite sure would walk, and most of all the deep despair of the fan base I think this time would manifest itself in some pretty nasty scenes. I sincerely hope he's intelligent enough to see the possible consequences of employing Ziggy.

If he still goes ahead and appoints him after all thats happened in the last two years and everything that everyone who has his ear has said to him, then in my opinion its the beginning of the end for either his regime, or the club itself. It would undoubtedly bring things to the head they have been threatening to come to for quite a while now.(and I cant think of that being a good thing unless ther'es another white knight somewhere)

It's win win

I agree that i think he would better the team and knows what we'r all about but i just dont think JJ would allow Vlad to chose some of the team and to be fair m8 i think JJ is better than that

Only a Game

It's win win

I dont think JJ getting us into the top four or even the top six, with basically the current squad, and anyone worth money being sold off, is the formality that you might think it is.

JJ with a decent budget and 100% control of outgoings, incomings and team selection, well maybe top four, but again, certainly not a foregone conclusion.

ManjimupJambo

It's win win

As much as I'd like to see JJ back at us, I don't think it would be beneficial to us or him. If he came, he'd need to do it his way, and that's not going to happen under Vlad. Even if is started well, we'd end up with another Burley situation with a stand off for control of power. He'd end up leaving or being sacked.

With all the talk of McGhee coming I thought maybe Vlad had relinquished control of team matters but it looks like that's the sticking point for plans B and C. I think our best hope is somebody from abroad who can make the most of whatever team Vlad puts on the park and will demand respect from the players.

I have no idea who that will be but i've not given up hope that it will happen.

It's win win

That's not very ambitious. The SPL is a poor league and if we can't finish 3rd then we might as well pack in. There is not much between the clubs (OF excepted) and the only thing holding us back now is that dimwit Romanov. Burley had us dominating the SPL and what happened ? Dimwit Romanov tried to be the big shot and continues to this day to meddle in stuff he knows nothing about. I hate Romanov, I hope he bogs off back to the third world toilet he came from. Jeffries will not make any difference now. It's going to be like this for quite some time. We may get a better league position but quite frankly, that doesn't mean a whole lot in a league of mediocre teams. The SPL is there for the taking and we can only sit and watch as Romanov destroys us from within. Saddling us with an ever increasing debt, using the club to sell the half way decent players while still tinkering with playing squad.

Win win ? You're having a laugh surely ?

I dont think JJ getting us into the top four or even the top six, with basically the current squad, and anyone worth money being sold off, is the formality that you might think it is.

JJ with a decent budget and 100% control of outgoings, incomings and team selection, well maybe top four, but again, certainly not a foregone conclusion.

:eek: FFS you must be having a laugh, he brought Petric to the club, and by christ were the Hearts fans made to suffer over that transfer, along with quite a few other doughnuts that were allowed to wear the jersey.

brellierlegend

Lets be brutally honest here. Nobody with a shred of self respect will take the job with the conditions that this ERSE imposes.

It will be a man who accepts that he is allowed 70% control. Whatever the hell that means.

maroonlegions
Lets be brutally honest here. Nobody with a shred of self respect will take the job with the conditions that this ERSE imposes.

It will be a man who accepts that he is allowed 70% control. Whatever the hell that means.

looking like that iam afraid , all the signs are telling vlad that no manager will come to us unless he changes and is given full control of team affairs , no one is actually kicking the door down to become the manager , if vlad cant see that then what hope have we got.:mad:

Archived