Cristiano Ronaldo

Stephane Grappelli

An outstanding footballer. Probably the best (or around the top 5) of all time in my opinion. Dedicated to his craft and it shows in every game I see him play.  Too often the word superstar is banded about but he genuinely is a superstar in the football world. Better than Messi for me and that’s saying something

287 goals in 275 la liga games, and that's with just 2 in 10 this season :lol: Him and Messi have just stupid scoring records the likes of which I never thought I'd see.

Big ronaldo fan but the award is boring now. Ronaldo and messi are just so far ahead of everyone else its frightening. Zidane, Ronaldo, rivaldo, figo days it was so much better.

think Messi has actually had a better year overall in terms of goals and performances but Ronaldo was phenomenal in Champs league. Greatest goalscorer of all time, but for me Messi is the GOAT. Couple of years younger than Ronaldo and Ronaldo seems to be ever so slightly declining. 

9 minutes ago, By the light said:

Never understood why anyone gives a feck about this award. It means absolutely nothing. 

Only the highest individual recognised award a player can achieve but aye **** it

That's 10 in a row now for Messi and Ronaldo between them.  Messi has been runner up every time Ronaldo won it.  He must be pissed that Ronaldo turned up at the same time as him, otherwise he'd have won 10 in a row.

7 hours ago, RobNox said:

That's 10 in a row now for Messi and Ronaldo between them.  Messi has been runner up every time Ronaldo won it.  He must be pissed that Ronaldo turned up at the same time as him, otherwise he'd have won 10 in a row.

I would say Ronaldo even more so as he would have won 9 out of 10, yet the argument for Ronaldo is always is he as good as Messi, whereas for Messi it’s is he the greatest of all time. We are very lucky to be watching probably the 2 greatest of all time playing at the same time. 

9 hours ago, RobNox said:

I think they feed off each other so it's likely that, had one of them not been around, the other may not have maintained their peak for so long?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Set to be joined by Neymar @ Madrid for £220m. Or he'll probably leave for Man Utd.

If you believe the papers he's been going back to man united since 2011...

Ronaldo and jose don't get on so cant be it happening

been here before

With Walker, Djoum and Martin all out there's room in our midfield. Im mot sure he could play in the same team as Callaghan though.

Decisions, decisions.

1 hour ago, TheStig said:

If you believe the papers he's been going back to man united since 2011...

Ronaldo and jose don't get on so cant be it happening

It was more the Neymar bit, how'll he feel about being overshadowed by that bellend.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, been here before said:

With Walker, Djoum and Martin all out there's room in our midfield. Im mot sure he could play in the same team as Callaghan though.

Decisions, decisions.

We need width.

Wouldn't add anything....

Archived