Hearts are making a pig's ear again

mellors1874

mellors1874

yet another pre season and once again under the romanov regime we are making a complete mess of it

he has had since january to bring a manager in and who does he go for a one season wonder who isn't good enough for hearts (mcgee) who then decides he doesn't want the job.

mad vlad then turns his attention to the icelander and offers him the job only to change his mind and go for weiss who says he is offered the job and will answer by tuesday but then snubs romanov untill the slovak job comes up.

meanwhile other spl teams are bringing players in and we are letting players go without replacing them

the current board need to get the finger out their backsides and get it sorted or we will be a 1st division club next year

we started poorly last season and it cost us

so come on get it sorted now

a very miffed hearts supporter

Ogi fae Gorgie

Well since McGhee changed his mind you mean. So its not long in that respect. But they should have had a plan B. Big mistake I think.

yet another pre season and once again under the romanov regime we are making a complete mess of it

he has had since january to bring a manager in and who does he go for a one season wonder who isn't good enough for hearts (mcgee) who then decides he doesn't want the job.

mad vlad then turns his attention to the icelander and offers him the job only to change his mind and go for weiss who says he is offered the job and will answer by tuesday but then snubs romanov untill the slovak job comes up.

meanwhile other spl teams are bringing players in and we are letting players go without replacing them

the current board need to get the finger out their backsides and get it sorted or we will be a 1st division club next year

That is only speculation, but yeah it has once again highlighted that Vlad is not capable of running a football Club of this size.

Ah, but is he Good or bad?

festerlehearts

i am on the same bus is you all those hearts fans will be throwin there season tickets back after 10 games this year its on the cards

caravan-4.jpg

Well since McGhee changed his mind you mean. So its not long in that respect. But they should have had a plan B. Big mistake I think.

I think in time you will find out McGhee was never plan A but just another Romanov move trying to convince the buying public he was attempting to do something. If Romanov was and is serious about getting a manager it would be done in 5 minutes. Dont be surprised to find another one of his eastern block failures once again be slotted in to do his bnidding and then be released on another whim. That sadly is Romanovs legacy with his other clubs and I am afraid will also be ours also.

That is only speculation, but yeah it has once again highlighted that Vlad is not capable of running a football Club of this size.

"This size"

How about any size. The longer he's around( yeah right) the sorrier we look.:sad:

i am on the same bus is you all those hearts fans will be throwin there season tickets back after 10 games this year its on the cards

own goal!

I couldn't give a toss if this OP, or any for that matter, are hobos..

he has a valid point (even if it turns out to be a **** takey one) and to avoid the issue of the fann* romanov is to lose our club in the long run.

These hobos could be doing us a favour by pointing out the shortcomings at tynecastle.

If vlad wont listen to us maybe he'll listen to them... ok he wont he's a complete egomainac cu** and believes any word printed, written or spoken about him is good..

"there's no such thing as bad publicity".. aye there is ya di**.

In fact I'm also getting totally pis**d off with the amount of "hobo fish" icons being used.

Its been taken too far, it used to be funny but you lot have taken it too far.

Gone are the days when I didn't even have to say anything to the hobos in my work,, now I hide from them. The shoe is on the other foot, and it stinks!

This has to be hobo gibberish surely. :hobofish::107years:

This flurry of new posters desperate to start less than original threads regarding Romanov makes me wonder if we've moved from:

Hobos pretending to be Hearts fans to

Hearts fans pretending to be Hobos pretending to be Hearts fans?

The subliterate bilge in these posts reeks worse than Seafield on a still July afternoon - surely no one can be that thick without trying?

he has a valid point (even if it turns out to be a **** takey one) and to avoid the issue of the fann* romanov is to lose our club in the long run.

These hobos could be doing us a favour by pointing out the shortcomings at tynecastle.

If vlad wont listen to us maybe he'll listen to them... ok he wont he's a complete egomainac cu** and believes any word printed, written or spoken about him is good..

In fact I'm also getting totally pis**d off with the amount of "hobo fish" icons being used.

Gone are the days when I didn't even have to say anything to the hobos in my work,, now I hide from them. The shoe is on the other foot, and it stinks!

Well said.

I couldnt care where the OP is from, or even who he supports. The point remains the same - Hearts ARE making a pigs ear of this.

We're now coming on 6 months to come up with a solution to what was already a fairly temporary appointment. Its ridiculous, no matter what kinda spin you try to put on it.

hearts_crazy

:hobofish: We'll stop using them when they stop winding us up. Seriously how many people with under 10 posts have started EXACTLY the same thread under a slightly different title?

Vlad is a dick, yes, he is making a complete ballsup of appointing a Manager, yes, but why do we keep rising to the bait? The fact is that everyone knows Vlad is making an erse of it, we don't need 10 million threads a day regurgitating the same old boring arguments about it.

Most people agree Vlad is a n08, now can we move onto another subject for a while.

This flurry of new posters desperate to start less than original threads regarding Romanov makes me wonder if we've moved from:

Hobos pretending to be Hearts fans to

Hearts fans pretending to be Hobos pretending to be Hearts fans?

The subliterate bilge in these posts reeks worse than Seafield on a still July afternoon - surely no one can be that thick without trying?

Thank god someone else was brave enough to say it out loud.

But yes, I absolutely think there are a few.

Mostly it's just bog standard hobo idiots though....

I think in time you will find out McGhee was never plan A but just another Romanov move trying to convince the buying public he was attempting to do something. If Romanov was and is serious about getting a manager it would be done in 5 minutes. Dont be surprised to find another one of his eastern block failures once again be slotted in to do his bnidding and then be released on another whim. That sadly is Romanovs legacy with his other clubs and I am afraid will also be ours also.

I feel sorry for you if you honestly believe in this conspiracy theory. So according to you, if McGhee had said yes to the job, Romanov would have just turned around and say "no, only joking". :rolleyes:

Here is a newsflash - 1984 was just a novel!

:hobofish: We'll stop using them when they stop winding us up. Seriously how many people with under 10 posts have started EXACTLY the same thread under a slightly different title?

Vlad is a dick, yes, he is making a complete ballsup of appointing a Manager, yes, but why do we keep rising to the bait? The fact is that everyone knows Vlad is making an erse of it, we don't need 10 million threads a day regurgitating the same old boring arguments about it.

Most people agree Vlad is a n08, now can we move onto another subject for a while.

I like the icon, I'm just fed up seeing it!

The biggest let down for me with vlad is that it's turned people against each other, we start bickering over piffly little things like this and then someone does this..

"Hobo :hobofish:"....

usually after about 3 posts on a new topic..

I'm just desperate for good news....

oh aye, what's a n08? am I missing some form of yoofspeek?

And I'd just like to say, at least the hubz have some form of unity about them,... Anyone remember what that was like?

Thanks Vlad, the Great Disseminator!