RANT ??????????????????????

festerlehearts

festerlehearts
:mad::mad::mad:ok i am pretty p****d of just now i want to kick somebody up the a**e mainly it starts with a vlad he needs to be put in place this has to stop now he has to stop takin all for a ride i bet there is more of you out there that feel the same ....... i want a season ticket but i wont get one till he sorts it out , so is it plan 53 now for a manager :mad::mad::mad:

Chad Sexington
:mad::mad::mad:ok i am pretty p****d of just now i want to kick somebody up the a**e mainly it starts with a vlad he needs to be put in place this has to stop now he has to stop takin all for a ride i bet there is more of you out there that feel the same ....... i want a season ticket but i wont get one till he sorts it out , so is it plan 53 now for a manager :mad::mad::mad:

Why do all these new mad posters have broken caps lock buttons?

:confused:

jesus h christopher christ

festerlehearts
I am getting so fed up with these threads. They are so dull. HOBO!

:hobofish:

i ok hobo yer self hibee lover HMFC GORGIE RULES :spongebob3::waiting:

Pants Shaton
Even as a "hobo" these posts are getting sad as ****. :rolleyes:

Most Hibs fans are just misguided not mentally retarded; which is what you'd have to be to find this 'do youse think Romanov is bad?' 'banter' funny.

Nucky Thompson
hibee
That gives it away for me:rolleyes: That is the name all hobos use to describe themselves:hobofish:

Chad Sexington
Most Hibs fans are just misguided not mentally retarded; which is what you'd have to be to find this 'do youse think Romanov is bad?' 'banter' funny.

I wonder if they are all sitting with laptops, in a circle, with their trousers round their ankles?

Do the decent thing Mods and "Moderate" them.

;)

That gives it away for me:rolleyes: That is the name all hobos use to describe themselves:hobofish:

Bang to rights. That's spot on. Nobody but nobody refers to them as that other than themselves.

RockyBalboa
I wonder if they are all sitting with laptops, in a circle, with their trousers round their ankles?

Do the decent thing Mods and "Moderate" them.

;)

That's just not a pretty thought this close to bed time. Unless all the folk you are talking about are hot lassies - which I kind of suspect just aint the case.

:eek:

festerlehearts

I WHAT EVER :hobofish:

festerlehearts

seems to me that all you fellow jambos out there are happy with the way its all goin, me thinks you dont like any body with a opinion, if you dont like it dont read it ..............:hobofish:

Thig Ar Latha

Whats happened? Has Weiss slapped Vlad with a frozen kipper whil'st telling him where to stick his job. If he has could you post a link, or at least say whats changed in the last couple of hours. :confused:

ArmiyaRomanova
i want a season ticket but i wont get one till he sorts it out

Why would you expect Vlad to pay for your season ticket to Easter Road?

Seymour M Hersh
Are any of you lot actually educated?

No John they're not. Not even special education can assist such delusional minds.

hearts_crazy

I really shouldn't rise to the bait, but anyway GTF YOU HOBO CLOWN :107years: GIRFUY.

Are these guys sitting there in their hovels wondering what to do to wind up the Jambos and all coming up with the brilliant plan to have a rant about Vlad. Are there any mods in the buiding to punt these tubes?

Archived