Hleb Jnr

Serge

Guest S.U.S.S.

Have no fear, those in the know posters with multiple contact who assured us he was coming will be on to explain momentarily.

Cut The Crap
Have no fear, those in the know posters with multiple contact who assured us he was coming will be on to explain momentarily.

Or maybe not! ;)

I think they're currently busy getting the lowdown or our next soon-to-be ex-head coach.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Or maybe not! ;)

I think they're currently busy getting the lowdown or our next soon-to-be ex-head coach.

Probably, one or two told us on both occasions "done deal";)

Jam Tarts 1874
Another Vlad lie, if I had a quid for every one!

I think you will find that the only people saying Hleb was going to come to Hearts are the usual suspects on here.

I take it that flat deal in roseburn fell through. :P

He couldn't afford the deposit!

After all the night he spent in the Balmoral and the many meetings with Ranieri it's a shame.

:sad:

Guest JamboRobbo

He plays for Hearts doesn't he? Signed a couple of years back IIRC. Or were the "in the know" posters talking out their arse? Surely not. :rofl:

Is signing for Roda JC in Holland!

I thought he was coming here in June too :(

Read about it here

More crap from the KBers who have 'contacts' - but they have nothing to worry about as they are faceless and behind a PC, so other KBers instead squeal about being lied to by Vlad, even though he never said we would sign him.

Having never actually seen him play. Im willing to bet he'd have been better than the dross we were fed with instead. :confused:

Archived