scottish_chicP
Shapes
Sooperstar
Tams bird
tian447
Tommy Brown

Ho Ho bleedin' Ho.  :smiliz19:

Game on.....

It's late at night, as it always seems to be when the game gets under way, but in any case the video is coming up.

The object of the game is to be the last Secret Santa detected, and the game winner gets a prize worth £100. There's also a consolation prize to the value of £30.  I'll post more about that later.

Once you've viewed the video, you post guesses as to who got what for whom. Or you can post guesses without bothering to look at the video at all. :santa:

You can guess who got a present for you, or for any other player. But you can only post one guess at a time. Once you post a guess, you can't post another one until it's confirmed that your guess was right or wrong. Any extra guesses you post are to be ignored - whether right or wrong.

Only players can make guesses.  If a non-player makes a guess I'll report them to the m0d20r5. :ninja:

The only people who can confirm if a guess is right or wrong are the player named in the guess, Ulysses, or one of my elves (I sometimes employ elves).

Even if you're detected and eliminated from the game, you can still keep guessing to out other Secret Santas.

Players can reply to guesses about them - but you should first check to make sure that the person is allowed to make the guess (in other words a player who isn't waiting on a reply to a previous guess), and if you do reply then you have to reply truthfully. If you post a false reply, you'll be outed by me. :smiliz23:

But of course you are also allowed to say nothing if you prefer - but then people might gang up on you.

Short and simple:  One guess at a time, and you have to wait for the player you name or me (or an elf, if I hire an elf) to confirm if your guess is right or wrong before you can guess again.

Ho Ho, and best of luck, Ho.

:smiliz19:

28 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Scottish chic p get mine?

Nope.  :santa:

24 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

Alex get mine ?

Nope.  :santa:

Please feel free to make some guesses overnight.  I'll post an update as early as I can in the morning.

Ho Ho, and again, Ho.  :smiliz19:

14 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Well that was short and sweet. I’ve not even watched the feckin video yet.

:gok:

:lol:

have you made the dreaded mistake of looking up his profile?

3 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

have you made the dreaded mistake of looking up his profile?

FDEEE334-3D93-409F-AA0E-993AC1A2C2E8.gif

I only looked after he outed me.

52 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

FDEEE334-3D93-409F-AA0E-993AC1A2C2E8.gif

I only looked after he outed me.

Ah, now I'm confused.  I'd guessed you were Ian F and had been speaking to my other half after I made the heinous crime of using 50ml of his Laphroaig for a Christmas cake, but if that was the case you'd have known I'm a she not a he........  Was the cheap whisky just a c**p gift?  :smile:

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Ah, now I'm confused.  I'd guessed you were Ian F and had been speaking to my other half after I made the heinous crime of using 50ml of his Laphroaig for a Christmas cake, but if that was the case you'd have known I'm a she not a he........  Was the cheap whisky just a c**p gift?  :smile:

Just a crap gift :lol:

20 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Just a crap gift :lol:

Well in that case, it's Karma me outing you on the first guess, get your person something decent next year   :smile:

Yep, the first Secret Santa has been outed!

iantjambo got a pressie for Alex!

No other correct guesses in that crop.

Ho Ho feckin' Ho.  :smiliz19:

39 minutes ago, Alex said:

Well in that case, it's Karma me outing you on the first guess, get your person something decent next year   :smile:

I put a lot of thought into that gift :sob:

Did Morgan get my crappy gift?

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Gambo for graygo?

Oh look at you with the luxury of being able to guess other people’s secret Santa.

269B4FE7-75AB-49D4-9562-B682784AF490.gif

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to JKB Secret Santa 2017. *** Now under way! ***

Archived