We are all Anderlecht

Beast Boy

Brendon Rogers Invincibles..

Champion league record. 

I don't believe it but would be funny as if its true..

1 win in 12 games, conceding 34 Goals. 

Shooter McGavin

Celtic are in no mans land.

Totally dominant in a really weak Scottish Premier League & absolutely miles of the pace in Europe. 

Rodgers will turn over a couple of Scottish teams with an average home crowd of about 5,000 and he’ll be heralded as the messiah once again. 

27 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Celtic are in no mans land.

Totally dominant in a really weak Scottish Premier League & absolutely miles of the pace in Europe. 

Rodgers will turn over a couple of Scottish teams with an average home crowd of about 5,000 and he’ll be heralded as the messiah once again. 

Been saying since the summer that, given Hibs ability to raise their game in big fixtures, I fancy them to have their run ended at Fester so they could be in crisis by Monday. However, you're right, they'll pump Hamilton next Wednesday before coming to us and all will be rosy in Brendan's garden again...

Rodgers has not got a clue how to get a team to play in Europe.

If he thinks he is building up to a big English job, he is having a laugh.

9 hours ago, Tott said:

Scandalous  that teams  are rewarded for being pish in the champions league.

Modern football is indeed shit.

Yip,keeps the UEFA gravy train and all it's hangers on in it on the tracks very nicely.

rab obanheartsno1

Rob mlean and Sutton are that far up Celtics arse all you can see is there feet sticking out, and the best midfielder in Scotlands hiding as usual?????

11 hours ago, graygo said:

£1.35 million they lost tonight :pleasing:

Exactly. This is why no other Scottish team's fans should be cheering on Celtic in Europe. Co-efficient matters not a jot compared to the benefit they get from prize money like that.

29 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

no other Scottish team's fans should be cheering on Celtic in Europe

Long ago I used to lie back and think of the coefficient and want both Celtic and DeadRangers, as well as other Scottish teams, to do well in Europe.

Not any more. The Bigot Brothers have poisoned and robbed our game too much and, while the current European set-up lasts, other Scottish teams haven't a snowball's chance anyway.

Tom English really exposing Rodgers record in Europe for both Liverpool and Celtic

If Anderlecht hadn't been in turmoil at the time of the game in Belgium Celtic would have been out

Not as good he likes to think he is Brenda

Lucille's Thirsty

Brendan Rodgers in Europe is bordering on a farce he was in charge of our Europa League tie against Liverpool if I’m not mistaken. I love Hearts but let’s get real for a second, we went to Anfield with a bunch of youngsters including a young Paterson with John McGlynn in charge. 1-1 draw.

They didn’t exactly Spurs us at Tynie so they weren’t taking it easy that night.

7 hours ago, Shaggy2 said:

Been saying since the summer that, given Hibs ability to raise their game in big fixtures, I fancy them to have their run ended at Fester so they could be in crisis by Monday. However, you're right, they'll pump Hamilton next Wednesday before coming to us and all will be rosy in Brendan's garden again...

seriously doubt that expect them to get a leathering they are pish.

Archived