hearts song euro 2008

joe1874

i love it when all the countrys sing one of our songs (oh the hibbes are gay) its sung all over the world now but to different words

maroonlegions
i love it when all the countrys sing one of our songs (oh the hibbes are gay) its sung all over the world now but to different words

true , hope it reminds a few hobos of 02-04-06 when watching the euros eh.:107years:;), that day that song was sung in unison at hampden was magic they had no response to it.:107years:

Hehe. Pointed that out to a Hobo chum of mine the other night and I didn't get a particularly nice reply. I think it might have tarnished their enjoyment of this tournament somewhat.

Excellent.

true , hope it reminds a few hobos of 02-04-06 when watching the euros eh.:107years:;), that day that song was sung in unison at hampden was magic they had no response to it.:107years:

thats the second song that hearts have made and been sung all over the world i remember the 99 years in a row was sung all the time in england bring it on all you jambos :107years:

At least four nations at Euro 2008 are singing "Oh the hibbes are gay" so it must be true.

Guest juvehearts

the funny thing over on mymumsmysister&weplaywithflair.net is that they still believe that someone else sang that song 1st before us & even if they DID it still hurys them every time that comes on. :107years: :107years: :107years: :107years: :107years:.

the funny thing over on mymumsmysister&weplaywithflair.net is that they still believe that someone else sang that song 1st before us & even if they DID it still hurys them every time that comes on. :107years: :107years: :107years: :107years: :107years:.

They did. Roma or Lazio sung it the season before us. That's where the Italian national fans got it from.

Hehe. Pointed that out to a Hobo chum of mine the other night and I didn't get a particularly nice reply. I think it might have tarnished their enjoyment of this tournament somewhat.

Excellent.

You've got a hobo chum? dear oh dear.

Almost as embarrasing as buying the record & sun, but I guess you wouldn't sink that low!

They did. Roma or Lazio sung it the season before us. That's where the Italian national fans got it from.

no your wrong weve been singing it for over 2 years now the date was 02/04/2006 so how do you work that out get your maths skills out buddy :107years:

Sergio Garcia
no your wrong weve been singing it for over 2 years now the date was 02/04/2006 so how do you work that out get your maths skills out buddy :107years:

JamboSean didnt actually say a date, he says the italians (either Roma or Lazio) sung it the season before us, which i also agree was the case!!!

Best bit about that sing is that my hibee mate who actually attended often falls into our words when hes ****ed as i usually get it into his head by mentioning it!!!!

Has anyone got a link to the original TV footage of this? I always wondered how clear it came accross on TV - sounded like half of Glasgow was singin it from ma seat!

Archived