Cum’on the Parisians

Psychedelicropcircle

17 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The Hibees will be gutted.

Yep, they’ll be experiencing sympathy butt-hurt as we speak.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, socrates82 said:

Do Celtic get to embarrass the entire nation in the Europa League now? Great!

Always quite funny seeing their fans getting leathered up and down the grand old town squares of Europe by angry hairy arsed police men. B)

Rodger’s post match interview was pleasing viewing. 

giphy_s.gif“What do you want us to do? Play 7 defenders?” Condescending ****hole

Rodgers, the Celtic acolytes and some of their fans are making a lot of excuses. 

PSG have some good players. But they play at pace, are fearless and press teams relentlessly. 

Its not enough to just say 'they spend x times more'; 'they are just a great team'; even 'Qatar, cheats' etc. 

You have to compete, find a way. Its what everyone has had to do throughout history. A better defence would have helped. Celtic fans delighting tonight that Rangers paid more in transfer fees than Celtic this summer. Well 5-0 and 7-1 is the result. Tactical genius is Rodgers not. Is that all super Celtic can manage? Tough ask yes. But its a shocking defeat and Rodgers should have to answer to it. At least a lot of Celtic fans are very unhappy. 

26 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Enjoy :D

Utterly superb.   

The gulf between PSG and Celtic is immense. The gulf between PSG and the other Scottish teams is immeasurable. 

12 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Rodgers, the Celtic acolytes and some of their fans are making a lot of excuses

PSG have some good players. But they play at pace, are fearless and press teams relentlessly. 

Its not enough to just say 'they spend x times more'; 'they are just a great team'; even 'Qatar, cheats' etc. 

You have to compete, find a way. Its what everyone has had to do throughout history. A better defence would have helped. Celtic fans delighting tonight that Rangers paid more in transfer fees than Celtic this summer. Well 5-0 and 7-1 is the result. Tactical genius is Rodgers not. Is that all super Celtic can manage? Tough ask yes. But its a shocking defeat and Rodgers should have to answer to it. At least a lot of Celtic fans are very unhappy. 

Charlie Nick repeatedly saying on Sky that Celtic don't  know how to defend because they have midfielders  that are trying to defend because , well, they don't need defenders in Scotland.  Because the gulf in Scotland is enormous.  Well, welcome to our world Charlie.  

The part I enjoy most, is when the OF supporting pundits on the telly and radio try and paint it as though all the other fans in Scotland are disappointed too. It’s actually quite hilarious. Meanwhile in the real world, corks getting popped from John O’Groats to Gretna! :rofl:

4 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Charlie Nick repeatedly saying on Sky that Celtic don't  know how to defend because they have midfielders  that are trying to defend because , well, they don't need defenders in Scotland.  Because the gulf in Scotland is enormous.  Well, welcome to our world Charlie.  

That's the sort of shit I've seen

Most leagues don't provide the same challenges top sides in Europe give. French league a bit better than Scotland but hardly top class.

Celtic could easily better prepare for Europe and still cope in Scotland. 

17 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Also something to do with Rodgers not buying a single defender in the close season with their CL millions and leaving himself short. How he gets so much praise is beyond me. His job is to progress Celtic in Europe and I'm guessing they have one of their worst records ever under him.

12-1

12-1

12-1

9 minutes ago, Ryder said:

The part I enjoy most, is when the OF supporting pundits on the telly and radio try and paint it as though all the other fans in Scotland are disappointed too. It’s actually quite hilarious. Meanwhile in the real world, corks getting popped from John O’Groats to Gretna! :rofl:

Gretna? Landsend and beyond! Cava, Prosecco even Sake being quaffed as Celtic get a lesson in football as it should be played. 

4 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Gretna? Landsend and beyond! Cava, Prosecco even Sake being quaffed as Celtic get a lesson in football as it should be played. 

Its starting to get that way now, through the tireless and selfless work of myself and many other Scottish Football supporters through social media. You would be amazed how many people outside of our borders seem to think they are some kind of romantic oppressed group of morally upstanding freedom fighters though. :unsure:

I believe it is the duty of all of us to put that right, every single chance we get. Rangers are widely recognised as deranged vermin by everyone everywhere, but Celtic’s scumbaggery slips under the radar of many.

5 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Its starting to get that way now through the tireless and selfless work of myself and many other Scottish Football supporters through social media, but you would be amazed how many people outside of our borders seem to think they are some kind of romantic oppressed group of morally upstanding freedom fighters.

I believe it is the duty of all of us to put that right, every single chance we get. Rangers are widely recognised as deranged vermin by everyone everywhere, but Celtic’s scumbaggery slips under the radar of many.

Celtic are one of a number of clubs who’s baggage had nothing to do with Football. 

Its commendable that there are people active in exposing these cancers within football. 

Some of the comments from Celtic fans are absolutely hilarious.

"Guess this is what happens when the rules are bent to allow teams with barrels of money to do what they want."

Lack of self-awareness on an absolutely epic scale.

9 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Will the sub-humans otherwise known as Celtic supporters start to turn on Brendan or will they just be happy that he's got the measure of Ayr United?

I just get the feeling that in the complete absence of IQs, some of them will be getting a wee bit miffed at these regular European humiliations.

Probably won't be bothered as long as Rodgers takes them to 10 in a row.Same when Rangers were winning 9 in a row and getting pumped in Europe.

18 minutes ago, world_3 said:

Some of the comments from Celtic fans are absolutely hilarious.

Lack of self-awareness on an absolutely epic scale.

Staggering lack of self-awareness.

We can all take a little bit of pleasure in the fact ‘Neil Jung’ will be angrily wrecking his bedsit right now.

8 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

The Hibees will be gutted.

They will be. Lennon will speak to the press about sellik’s defeat at the press conference for hubz next game. This will be on behalf of all vermin fans

4 minutes ago, Ryder said:

We can all take a little bit of pleasure in the fact ‘Neil Jung’ will be angrily wrecking his bedsit right now.

Haha, he hasn’t got a kickback username to come on and take out his frustrations 

Have to say that on calm reflection I'm getting sick of my own indignation about the Lochend crowd and the Glasgow clubs.

What I want is to see Hearts smashing them to pulp on a regulat basis.

It just shows the gulf in class between a world class team and one bang average European club with a stranglehold on their domestic game. Money talks eh?! LOL

Good god I enjoyed watching the highlights last night - take that Brenda hope it was a sore one!

C3C31FF3-4238-43BA-A346-DEDC8CEDD215.gif

The Treasurer

I lost count of the number of times the commentators moaned about the "gulf in spending power between the two clubs"

Funny how they never mention it when they are at sellik v Hamilton or Partick etc, where the gulf, in real terms, is probably even greater.

Portable Badger

Loved Scott Brown's body language during the post-match interview  - like a naughty schoolboy who'd just had his erse skelped  .   Total toss piece of a man

All roads lead to Gorgie
17 minutes ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha get it round ya shower of soapdodging tramps

_98870548_14451815.jpg

:pleasing:The invincibles, my @rse.

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

Neymar 7 goals and 7 assists against Celtic in 6 games :jj:

He's taken a dislike to Celtic and it's great. Although I think even he stopped caring after around 50 minutes last night and settled for drifting into the game as and when he pleased. 

54 minutes ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha get it round ya shower of soapdodging tramps

_98870548_14451815.jpg

:gok:

Did none of the commentators and analysts mention the fact that European referees don't give Celtic the laxity that Scottish referees do at home? It's not the only factor behind Celtic's international shiteness, but if you're going to come up with reasons for it, it's up there with the rest of them. When Celtic play in Scotland, they can play confidently, knowing that generally they will have the twelfth man on their side if things go badly or just start looking awry, in Europe that isn't the case.

My favourite thing about last night was Celtic having to play 11 men in their own half.

Even more pleasing was the fact that, even after scoring 5, 6 and 7 goals, PSG still had 7 or 8 players pushing high into the Celtic half, making them absolutely shite themselves.

It just goes to show you what happens when you press teams high up the pitch and get in their faces every single time they have the ball.  I know PSG are a team of superstars and so it's not really fair to suggest we could do the same thing, but the way they worked the basics last night, with some simple passing between players moving into space, was great to watch.  Night and day compared to our tactic of having 2 players in the opponents half, and randomly launching the ball forwards from Central Defence.

9 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

BBC Scotland's chrome dome wankpiece Chris McLaughlin says the Clarty mob played well and there were more positives than in the 5-0 dry shafting they took the last time. 

:wtf:

To think that our licence fees contribute towards that lanky streak of pish's wages. 

An utter fud of the highest order.

:lion:

I agree.

Thank you, PSG, for pumping the club that's sucking the life out of Scottish football.

Up them. 

9 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

He is right.

So what do they propose to do about it?

Do you think the matter ill be discussed if they win 5-0on Sunday against Motherwell - what is the salary/spending differential between the teams?

29 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Did none of the commentators and analysts mention the fact that European referees don't give Celtic the laxity that Scottish referees do at home? It's not the only factor behind Celtic's international shiteness, but if you're going to come up with reasons for it, it's up there with the rest of them. When Celtic play in Scotland, they can play confidently, knowing that generally they will have the twelfth man on their side if things go badly or just start looking awry, in Europe that isn't the case.

I thought they had a good penalty shout when Dembele went down, and there were a few other challenges that they would have got the decision for in Scotland.

Shame.

1 hour ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

Loved Scott Brown's body language during the post-match interview  - like a naughty schoolboy who'd just had his erse skelped  .   Total toss piece of a man

Randomly, Brown always looks not too bad in these games because he usually looks for a simple pass that keeps possession, whereas the rest of the team are trying to be too clever.

That Nitcham (sp?) is woeful, for a start.

All right, not everybody is megarich PSG and every team in Scotland, Old Firm (Parkhead Branch) included is mince. However, there must be something that other Spiffle Premier teams can learn from watching PSG chuck twelve goals in two games past the, ahem, Invincibles, some obvious defensive frailties, some vulnerability. Be good to see teams, starting with Motherwell on Sunday, ditch the fear and try to get in their faces. Of course, as others have pointed out, from Sunday onwards their pals in Specsavers branding will be protecting them again, but surely there's some hope, here?

(Incidentally, I expect soon to see the Scottish football 'writers' flogging another of their favourite deid nags, 'Celtic Failure in Europe is the Fault of Everybody Else! Wee Diddy Teams Don't Offer Enough Competition! Ra Sellick and ra Berrz Should be in ra English Premiership!')

Coburg Hearts
4 hours ago, Ryder said:

Haha Hearts supporter my arse (Jung, not you)

24 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Haha Hearts supporter my arse (Jung, not you)

Indeed. Hung about for ages and amassed thousands of posts though. Used to play the old “how come anyone who holds a different opinion, gets accused of not being a Hearts supporter” card constantly.

Coburg Hearts
1 minute ago, Ryder said:

Indeed. Hung about for ages and amassed thousands of posts though. Used to play the old “how come anyone who holds a different opinion, gets accused of not being a Hearts supporter” card constantly.

Yes, we were all bullies. Ring a bell?

9 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Yes, we were all bullies. Ring a bell?

Yes, it certainly does. :thumbsup:

SSDD

2 hours ago, Hearts_fan said:

Thank you, PSG, for pumping the club that's sucking the life out of Scottish football.

Up them. 

You’re obviously forgetting that they are the ‘guardians of Scottish football’.

How very dare you disrespect the great Glasgow Celtic.

:);) 

How many would PSG have needed to score before BBC Scotland put up a negative headline? Get 7 going on 10 put past you but they're still on course for a Europa spot, well done indeed!!! 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42092527

You need to dig around on BBC Europe for a headline more reflective of the facts

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42056051

Sorry these links take you to the content for the record THE HEADLINES ARE:

BBC Scottish Football - Celtic still on course for Europa League goal

BBC European Football - Celtic hammered by classy PSG

Archived