Question Time...Seriously

dazajmbo

Now I am no Vlad hater and i have given him my backing but surely we deserve some answers!

New Stand?

New Manager?

New Players?

Current Squad?

I'm beggening to think the guy is a :hobofish: on the wind-up, how long must we wait?

He wanted a Brittish "style" manager, we failed with McGhee and fair play for trying but Weiss? WHO is he?

Brittish-No

Managed a Brittish Team- No

Speak ANY English-NO

so Vlad try'd and failed on McGhee, Forigner it is?!

Yeah and i'm going to get slated on this for speaking my mind!

Think that is what most people on this need to do rather than agree with the majority!!!!;)

Ryan Gosling
Now I am no Vlad hater and i have given him my backing but surely we deserve some answers!

New Stand?

New Manager?

New Players?

Current Squad?

I'm beggening to think the guy is a :hobofish: on the wind-up, how long must we wait?

He wanted a Brittish "style" manager, we failed with McGhee and fair play for trying but Weiss? WHO is he?

Brittish-No

Speak ANY English-NO

New stand application is with the council - ask them.

New manager - taking too long

New players - new manager is in charge of this

Current squad - manager in charge of this

Kthbai

Kthbai

He evidently is not

Kthbai

Well that will be a change in policy so I doubt many will hold their breath on that particular assumption. The very fact the new manager is "taking too long" makes new players nevermind the existing squad far more difficult to sort out especially when we are looking at bringing in people who won't even know who Christophe Berra is nevermind Gary Glen.

The whole thing is a complete shambles as predicted on this forum for months. Not even a laughing stock anymore, people just feel sorry for us.

Guest jambomickey

Kthbai

romanov is in charge of new players and the current squad and that's why it's taken us so long to appoint a new manager. ask craig levein in private and he tell you why he couldn't work with romanov.

Seymour M Hersh

New Stand?

New Manager?

New Players?

Current Squad?

Brittish-No

Speak ANY English-NO

Sniff sniff, hmm interesting odour in the area and outstanding spelling.:rolleyes:

Kthbai

And I'll be travelling to the 1st home game of the new season on a flying carpet if you honestly believe that.

Guest jambomickey

no self respecting manager is going to work for a owner who tries to tell him what to do. romanov is very rarely at games never mind on the training ground, so what qualifys him to interfere in team matters from lithuania?

Sniff sniff, hmm interesting odour in the area and outstanding spelling.:rolleyes:

Well Sorry for being 15

The OP has a point. If you can`t see the club is being farcically run then you must be blind.

The fans where treated with contempt at the agm/egm and that says it all.

The fans deserve an open and honest response but as ever it`s a closed shop and the longer this happens the more i start to believe he looks down at the fans.:mad:

Dirk Diggler
And I'll be travelling to the 1st home game of the new season on a flying carpet if you honestly believe that.

As opposed to you using your usual method....

53020303.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6276CBC58AD2348F7392EAD04625AFC9D

Archived