Jose in possible loan move...........

Clerry Jambo

Clerry Jambo

Heard on an earlier sports bulletin that Goncalves maybe getting a loan move to German side Nuremberg for a season....not a surprise really

Heard on an earlier sports bulletin that Goncalves maybe getting a loan move to German side Nuremberg for a season....not a surprise really

No idea what Jose is on(wages) but it would be good to get him off the wage bill. Shame really but this guy just hasn't got it. Looked good before his injury in the cup semi IMO.

The loan instead or sale or just the fact he's off?

Stupid that we're even looking at the squad with out a manager in place.... who else do we have?

We will be bottom 6 next season if we start clearing out before we have a manager.

Gigolo-Aunt

How long has his contract to go?

Hopefully more than a year if he is going on loan!

Stupid that we're even looking at the squad with out a manager in place.... who else do we have?

We will be bottom 6 next season if we start clearing out before we have a manager.

thats just crazy talk! Hearts will never finish in the bottom 6 under Romanov!!!!!!!

CornhillHearts

Kenny-you should stick to cricket, if he is away I feel like partying, best bit of news for whole summer so far.

Brilliant bit of business knocking back ?1.3 million for him. :rolleyes:

Also knocked back a bid of ?2.4m for Craig Gordon and ended up with ?9m - you win some, lose some.

Kenny-you should stick to cricket, if he is away I feel like partying, best bit of news for whole summer so far.

haha.... find it hard to care who comes and goes during the summer. The team we had last year could have easily got top 4 if the club was managed properly.

The players need to start playing for the manager not some mad **** owner... that will only happen once a manager has a clue and has control.

Drylaw Hearts
How long has his contract to go?

Hopefully more than a year if he is going on loan!

When Goncalves signed for FBK Kaunas in January 2006 it was for 3.1/2 years.

It is rumoured, but never confirmed by Hearts IIRC, that he signed for Hearts last July.

For how long though is anyones guess.

After a decent start, this would be the second bad outward transfer deal made by VR. That money offered for Tall and for Goncalves should have been accepted.

Gigolo-Aunt
When Goncalves signed for FBK Kaunas in January 2006 it was for 3.1/2 years.

It is rumoured, but never confirmed by Hearts IIRC, that he signed for Hearts last July.

For how long though is anyones guess.

Cheers dude.

After a decent start, this would be the second bad outward transfer deal made by VR. That money offered for Tall and for Goncalves should have been accepted.

and how do you know it wasn't the players who stymied the deals by refusing to move on for a lot less than they were on here ?????????

Great news if we are bringing in a left back to replace Bambi but why oh why can some numpty not try to sign our long time hopeless right back. It's just not fair.

Praise Allah!

I thought the 'new manager' was in charge of comings and goings ? ;)

I'll be shaking with rage if this doesn't happen. :)

I know there was paper talk about a ?1.3m bid for Jose - but was it just paper talk or was it geniune? I think it was Real Betis or Sociedad (sp) that seemingly made the bid - was there ever a concrete offer?

Gigolo-Aunt
I'll be shaking with rage if this doesn't happen. :)

I know there was paper talk about a ?1.3m bid for Jose - but was it just paper talk or was it geniune? I think it was Real Betis or Sociedad (sp) that seemingly made the bid - was there any concrete offer?

Celta Vigo?

and how do you know it wasn't the players who stymied the deals by refusing to move on for a lot less than they were on here ?????????

Was it not the case that BOTH players wanted to leave?

Celta Vigo?

Yes - spot on, I remember now.

Did they actually make an offer or was it EEN pi**?

Theres plenty players being subject of bids etc.. but not many coming in.

Nae manager , players futures uncertain and unsettled, a feckin farce.

We at the moment, are the biggest shambles in the SPL. Everyone else is settled and got players coming in.

Gigolo-Aunt
Yes - spot on, I remember now.

Did they actually make an offer or was it EEN pi**?

Pretty sure they did bid, mate.

1.3 and we wanted 1.8 million.

Ah well.........

Chad Sexington
Pretty sure they did bid, mate.

1.3 and we wanted 1.8 million.

Ah well.........

I'd take 1.3 million Globe bottles for him now.

:sad:

Clerry Jambo
Theres plenty players being subject of bids etc.. but not many coming in.

Nae manager , players futures uncertain and unsettled, a feckin farce.

We at the moment, are the biggest shambles in the SPL. Everyone else is settled and got players coming in.

Nothing new Debut - we have been a shambles since our Cup win 2 years ago:mad:

ScottishSandstorm

Perhaps this is a loan to buy? If Jose does well then we will get two million for him? I would take that.

Also knocked back a bid of ?2.4m for Craig Gordon and ended up with ?9m - you win some, lose some.

Is ignorance the only way people can continue to defend Romanov?

We got market value for Gordon.

Market value for Jose is way below that and around ?1M was daylight robbery as far as we were concerned

Glib shallow arguments have a place on internet messageboards but on this issue are unsustainable.

Its not like a game of poker - or it shouldnt be.

Commander Harris

Market value for Jose is way below that and around ?1M was daylight robbery as far as we were concerned

Glib shallow arguments have a place on internet messageboards but on this issue are unsustainable.

I'd say we got above market value for Gordon tbh.

anyway, back to JC. Who's to say the reported ?1.3m offer actually existed, who's to say this isn't a loan to buy deal on similar terms to that? it's all speculation at the moment.

If we end up getting little money for him and there was a good offer on the table previously then yes, that was poor business. If we end up getting a good transfer fee out of this loan then that will be good business.

Perhaps this is a loan to buy? If Jose does well then we will get two million for him? I would take that.

Quite possible SS - with it being Nuremberg it will probably be just a trial - hopefully he won't be "suspended " at the end of it!:rolleyes:

Ryan Gosling
I thought the 'new manager' was in charge of comings and goings ? ;)

Special cases require urgent action.

I will allow this if it involves Bambi, Clum, Robbie, or a Lithuanian leaving the club.

Special cases require urgent action.

I will allow this if it involves Bambi, Clum, Robbie, or a Lithuanian leaving the club.

Praise Allah !!

Charlie-Brown

Nobody will ever buy Robbie Neilson, why would they? You could get better for cheaper and I doubt any other non-Old Firm SPL club would match his current wages.

I'm confident he'll be a star player for them. The only thing wrong with Jose is the lack of decent coaching at Tynecastle.

Guest JamboRobbo

anyway, back to JC. Who's to say the reported ?1.3m offer actually existed, who's to say this isn't a loan to buy deal on similar terms to that? it's all speculation at the moment.

Nobody. Of course it didn't actually happen. And Vlad doesn't interfere in team selection. And Burley left cause he was an alcoholic. And Hlebs about to sign for us. :rolleyes:

Jam Tarts 1874

Funny how the same poeple who compained about the debt Romanov has run up are the same people complaining about cost cutting - funny one that!

Seymour M Hersh

Hardly a defence just noting statistics. And market value for players is something of a recent occurrence at Hearts.

Guest JamboRobbo
Funny how the same poeple who compained about the debt Romanov has run up are the same people complaining about cost cutting - funny one that!

hilarious. :rofl: :rofl:

Commander Harris
Nobody. Of course it didn't actually happen. And Vlad doesn't interfere in team selection. And Burley left cause he was an alcoholic. And Hlebs about to sign for us. :rolleyes:

yup, cause I was saying that? You seem to be fond of straw men these days.

my point was that this may be the case but we don't know for sure, I even stated that if it was the case then it's bad business, but my point is simply that we can't evalute the situation fully until all the facts are known, particularly the transfer fee that JC does or doesn't fetch when he ultimately leaves Hearts.

Guest JamboRobbo
yup, cause I was saying that? You seem to be fond of straw men these days.

my point was that this may be the case but we don't know for sure, I even stated that if it was the case then it's bad business, but my point is simply that we can't evalute the situation fully until all the facts are known, particularly the transfer fee that JC does or doesn't fetch when he ultimately leaves Hearts.

Which basically means, we can never evaluate anything, cause we never know all the facts. Ever.

It was kinda my point. We can draw conclusions based on the evidence available. Which appears to suggest we did turn down 1.3M for Jose.

Commander Harris
Which basically means, we can never evaluate anything, cause we never know all the facts. Ever.

It was kinda my point. We can draw conclusions based on the evidence available. Which appears to suggest we did turn down 1.3M for Jose.

That's not quite what I'm saying. There will be situations where we know enough to make a firm judgement; this is not one of them, yet. We can give opinions based on what we do know but yes, it does put limits on how dogmatic we can be about these opinions.

I'm also inclined to believe the reported ?1.3m story. But even if we accept that as fact it is still only half the equation, when JC is eventually sold(or not) then we can make a judgement on the transfer fee(if there is one). Just now we can only speculate on what may or may not happen.

Hopefully if Jose goes on loan it's like when you loan one of your mates a DVD/CD only to never see it again.

Reckon Jose's proper value is about what we could sell him to a butchers for.

Commander Harris
Hopefully if Jose goes on loan it's like when you loan one of your mates a DVD/CD only to never see it again.

Reckon Jose's proper value is about what we could sell him to a butchers for.

there's a fair bit of topside on that boy! :P

I'd have preferred a straght sell as they will be able to suss him out now, the minute that big white round thing filled with air lands at his feet.

Archived