8 A Side On New 3G Surface!

bobskeldon

Anyone interested in playing on the new 3G surface at Saughton on a Thursday night between 8-9pm. Most of the guys are over 40 and competitive but not arsy!

We have been playing sixes regularly but the pitch size was increased when the new surface was laid recently so we need 3 or 4 new regulars.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Bob

Can't help you but I was playing sixes the other night on them and thought it was a good number. The pitches are great as well.

Can't help you but I was playing sixes the other night on them and thought it was a good number. The pitches are great as well.

Yes I agree the pitch is excellent.

You must be under 40!!!!!!!

How much does it cost to book one of these pitches? And how easy is it to get a decent time slot (i.e between 7-10pm)?

How much does it cost to book one of these pitches? And how easy is it to get a decent time slot (i.e between 7-10pm)?

It is ?41.50 per hour but very difficult to get a regular time slot between these times Mon-Thursday.

It is ?41.50 per hour but very difficult to get a regular time slot between these times Mon-Thursday.

Cheers.

Bob,

If you are looking for players who are vastly overwieght, in their late 30s , past their best and weren't really all that good when they were at their best........then I would come along as I need to get back into some sort of training.........

Playing tonight..?

How about a keen 17 year old who by the sounds of things could run rings around you all for the entire hour? :D

Gavsy Van Gaverson
How about a keen 17 year old who by the sounds of things could run rings around you all for the entire hour? :D

You getting one of your mates to play?

:P

Ever heard of the 'reducer' tackle before? It's people like you it was invented for! ;)

Condoms :)

What, they suck the life out of you and get in your way?

Or do your mates just wrap around your twang very tightly?

The latter is my guess.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
What, they suck the life out of you and get in your way?

Or do your mates just wrap around your twang very tightly?

The latter is my guess.

Your guess was crap. They do suck the life out of you, hence the reason I don't use them and the reason I got Donna up the duff ;)

You don't use your mates with Donna? Good call.

Are you 100% sure you are the dad?

I'm pretty certain there may have been a slight mix-up with the timings...

Archived