Smell of TCP in house.

Салатные палочки

Салатные палочки

Over the last few days I've began to smell TCP in the flat. I thought my flat mate might have used it but I've text him and he says he didn't. The smell is stronger in the kitchen which makes me think it might be the boiler. Has anyone ever experienced this and should I be worried about it? 

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, Dannie Boy said:

The smell could be associated with and electrical appliance failing.

Ah I see. The heating is working fine as is the hot water but would it be worth getting it seen to sooner rather than later? 

Could be a circuit board overheating. The boiler is the most likely culprit. Get it seen to asap.

11 minutes ago, Barack said:

Someone’s been murdered in your bath, & there wasn’t any bleach available to help mop up left over residue. Only explanation.

Frankly, I’d phone the police, & tell them you’re in fear of your life from your flat-mate. 

And he’s got a gun.  

Do you think they'd respond? 

Sounds like the boiler needs a look at, or your flat mate likes to indulge in heated danger wanks. The kitchen is just the place for that. Was his reaction laid back? 

2 hours ago, Judge Fudge said:

Sounds like the boiler needs a look at, or your flat mate likes to indulge in heated danger wanks. The kitchen is just the place for that. Was his reaction laid back? 

Can I ask what heated danger wanks are?

Салатные палочки
48 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Might be your fridge. Refrigerator gas smells a bit like TCP.

That is interesting now you mention it it is strong near the fridge.

21 minutes ago, theshed said:

You can ask but you'll only really know once you've done it. Clear an hour, work out how to properly delete your history, find oot for yersel including a practical.

Try a jobby wank while yer at it. Need a half day and the bog to yersel for that yin though. Nae tcp is a bonus though.

On the TCP smell, hes probably just been murdering prostitutes. Each to their own, keep yer nose oot. Dont want to be that guy.

32 minutes ago, theshed said:

Just a guess on the information giving, danger wanks, as above, tcp application before hand who knows I'm no miss marple on the subject. Tcp application that is. Flat mate needs questioned more imo. 

49 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

That is interesting now you mention it it is strong near the fridge.

Do you have much in it? I'd switch it off and see if the smell goes away.

Салатные палочки

Turns out it's a burnt out circuit board. That's two days of no heating or water before he gets his finger oot and gets it sorted.

Hate to be a killjoy and spoil the conspiracy theories about the flat mate so here's one for you.  He has a spare room with a chest freezer in it. He keeps it changed and padlocked shut. He says it was to keep my mate who stayed here before from stealing his food but I'm not so sure. 

1 minute ago, Salad Fingers said:

Turns out it's a burnt out circuit board. That's two days of no heating or water before he gets his finger oot and gets it sorted.

Hate to be a killjoy and spoil the conspiracy theories about the flat mate so here's one for you.  He has a spare room with a chest freezer in it. He keeps it changed and padlocked shut. He says it was to keep my mate who stayed here before from stealing his food but I'm not so sure. 

Are you still in touch with your mate who stayed there before, or did he suddenly disappear?

6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Hate to be a killjoy and spoil the conspiracy theories about the flat mate so here's one for you.  He has a spare room with a chest freezer in it. He keeps it changed and padlocked shut. He says it was to keep my mate, who stayed here before, in.

FTFY

12 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Burst it open.   Maybe it’s full of TCP.    Sorted.

14 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

If your flat mate ever says “hey I’ve made a stew” do not accept any.

Салатные палочки
6 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

If your flat mate ever says “hey I’ve made a stew” do not accept any.

If it's anything like the steak pies I have had in the past, it will just be a bit gamey.  

Over the last few days I've began to smell THC in the flat. I thought my flat mate might have had a smoke on the sly last night when I was out but I've text him and he says he didn't. The smell is stronger in the hallway which makes me think it must be the neighbours. The smell is really strong and I'm going to have to knock their door about it. What should I be paying for an eighth these days? 

17 hours ago, TheBigO said:

You can ask but you'll only really know once you've done it. Clear an hour, work out how to properly delete your history, find oot for yersel including a practical.

Try a jobby wank while yer at it. Need a half day and the bog to yersel for that yin though. Nae tcp is a bonus though.

On the TCP smell, hes probably just been murdering prostitutes. Each to their own, keep yer nose oot. Dont want to be that guy.

C'mon, you've got to explain that :)

Riddley Walker
52 minutes ago, Morgan said:

C'mon, you've got to explain that :)

Never had a plopgasm? The perfect mix of strain, pain but ultimate gain.

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

Never had a plopgasm? The perfect mix,  of strain, pain but ultimate gain.

'fraid not.

7.00am tomorrow though.....

Riddley Walker
Just now, Morgan said:

'fraid not.

7.00am tomorrow though.....

Send your wife out for minimum 8 hours. Things could get noisy in there.

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

Send your wife out for minimum 8 hours. Things could get noisy in there.

8 hours?

What the Hell goes on with a plopgasm that takes 8 freakin hours?

Riddley Walker
11 minutes ago, Morgan said:

8 hours?

What the Hell goes on with a plopgasm that takes 8 freakin hours?

The naive words of a man unaccustomed to the struggles of the push and burst manoeuvre.

3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

The naive words of a man unaccustomed to the struggles of the push and burst manoeuvre.

I don't deny it.

This is all new ground to me.

Someone who hasn't had a jobby wank clearly isn't accustomed to the pleasures of the prostate. 

As for the smell, 

theres-been-a-murder.jpg

3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Someone who hasn't had a jobby wank clearly isn't accustomed to the pleasures of the prostate

As for the smell, 

theres-been-a-murder.jpg

I'm out of here.

I'm as broad minded as the next deviant, but a jobby wank? Thats probably best left in the life's little mystery category. 

image.jpeg

3 hours ago, Barack said:

Gamey? Bird? Making Steak Pies...I can see the connection.

Your flat-mate sounds a bit like Eddie from Friends. 

6A93E1D4-B34A-4DC0-B938-D5D1AE0891C1.gif

42 minutes ago, Judge Fudge said:

I'm as broad minded as the next deviant, but a jobby wank? Thats probably best left in the life's little mystery category. 

image.jpeg

More or less what I’ve been trying to say!!

Салатные палочки
3 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Someone who hasn't had a jobby wank clearly isn't accustomed to the pleasures of the prostate. 

As for the smell, 

theres-been-a-murder.jpg

:gok:

Toilet pans are never the most comfortable don't think I could last more than 15 minutes on one. 

5 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

:gok:

Toilet pans are never the most comfortable don't think I could last more than 15 minutes on one. 

You can get special woollen rim covers that make it more comfortable. That's the toilet rim by the way. Don't worry about cleaning the cover. After you've finished your jobby wank, there will be a heck of a lot of stuff around the toilet area that needs cleaning - you can just chuck all that stuff and the cover in the washing machine at the same time and do it all in a oner.

50 minutes ago, redjambo said:

You can get special woollen rim covers that make it more comfortable. That's the toilet rim by the way. Don't worry about cleaning the cover. After you've finished your jobby wank, there will be a heck of a lot of stuff around the toilet area that needs cleaning - you can just chuck all that stuff and the cover in the washing machine at the same time and do it all in a oner.

I just wish I’d never asked.

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

I just wish I’d never asked.

But you just had to!

Now don't ask about Portugese omelettes!!!!

43 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

But you just had to!

A thread with great potential ruined! ! I implore you not to search for Portuguese egg dishes. 

59 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

But you just had to!

Oh no, you've started it now!

Tomorrow, people are going to start wondering why "jobby wank" and "Portuguese breakfast" are trending on Twitter UK.

A word of advice for those cooking their scrambled eggs in the Algarve - always allow the eggs a few minutes to warm up before whisking. ;)

5 hours ago, redjambo said:

Tomorrow, people are going to start wondering why "jobby wank" and "Portuguese breakfast" are trending on Twitter UK.

A word of advice for those cooking their scrambled eggs in the Algarve - always allow the eggs a few minutes to warm up before whisking. ;)

Oof, doesn't bear thinking about. Mind you we never keep our eggs in the fridge.

11 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

10 hours ago, TheBigO said:

But you just had to!

9 hours ago, Rab Mac52 said:

A thread with great potential ruined! ! I implore you not to search for Portuguese egg dishes. 

9 hours ago, redjambo said:

I’m scared.

I’ll probably do the search after lunch though :)

2 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Ha Ha, thats minging.

It stings too.

Thats the best bit.

:):) 

Archived