Is there any limit in their obsession?

BM1874

Just has a tweet from August ‘Retweeted’ on my Twitter by a page called @deludedjambos 

the post in the question is not even ‘deluded’ per se, (it was about backing levein. Whatever his title is 100% was all that was important for Hearts) and was posted on the 28th of august

some sad sack actually

a) made the account

b ) goes through twitter reading hearts things and looking for misguided comments

all whilst hailing “super “ ? mcginn

forever in our shadows

9 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

We are a laughing stock just now. Just need to grin and bear it

This.

I think we’ve known since the start of time the vermin are obsessed wind, rain or shine when it comes to Hearts.

A young Hobo at my work today couldn’t wait to slag us JTs in the room, instead of enjoying his own team playing well.

I know when the shoe is on the other foot it’s the last thing I do is look for a tramp to slag unless prompted into it. 

That’s what years of being owned does to them. They aren’t used to being in front in derbies or league position.

letsalldothebeattie
11 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

We are a laughing stock just now. Just need to grin and bear it

Can’t argue with this. We’ve had it for so long over them. Roles have reversed for now and we need to take it on the chin for a wee while

Dangers of social media innit. Put yourself out there for the world to see and you need to be prepared for it to come back and bite you. 

Archived