not so undercover vermin

chimpos

jamboinglasgow
These fuds really are the saddest bunch of reptiles...post 16 says it all really, trumpets the lot of them.

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=120768

it does amaze me that they take that as the best day of their life. Surely it says something about their own team that their best day is one where their rivals just miss out on the league.

Pants Shaton

The irony is that these clips are taken from a documentary celebrating a team, assembled on a shoe-string and comprised of Scots, who achieved more in failure than the verminous cancer of Lochend have achieved in decades*.

*F%%% the Skol cup.

The People's Chimp

"Best day" of their sad, small, pathetic lives.

cringe.

I rather preferred 2/4/06....

Nucky Thompson

Their best and worst days of their lives are Hearts related:rolleyes: Their worst day was when we won the Scottish Cup after they had been relegated:) The amount of Hobos I know that were greeting their eyes out that day was unbelievable:107years: In fact I think they all went into hibernation in the summer of '98:D

Pants Shaton
It's ironic that this thread is saying how pathetic it is that Hibs fans are posting about '86 yet you decide to post a video of one of their failures.

Retaliation is a legitimate act. Are you the 1000+ post Hobo?

rudi must stay
It's ironic that this thread is saying how pathetic it is that Hibs fans are posting about '86 yet you decide to post a video of one of their failures.

yup. Cos they are just as pathetic

:mw_rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson
Why, is it upsetting you?

Retaliation is a legitimate act. Are you the 1000+ post Hobo?

That must be it. I post over 1000 times and very few of my posts are negative about Hearts. I've waited 2 and a half years in disguise and then I see my chance for a wind-up. What do I choose? To respond to someone who posts about Hibs losing in the Diddy Cup. I'm afraid you're wrong but what a wind-up that would have been...

I take more joy from the success I have seen Hearts achieve-2 Scottish Cup wins and a 2nd place in the league than Hibs losing in the Diddy Cup final.

John Findlay

Considering this is a football club that have not won the league title since 1951/52 and not won their countries major cup competiton since 1902. Is it really surprising that to many of them that their greatest day was seeing their city rivals and superiors(football wise) become runners - up in the league title merely on goal difference.

Remember when a Hibs supporter starts talking about class. He is referring to Hearts and how Hearts have it and they don't.

John

rudi must stay
That must be it. I post over 1000 times and very few of my posts are negative about Hearts. I've waited 2 and a half years in disguise and then I see my chance for a wind-up. What do I choose? To respond to someone who posts about Hibs losing in the Diddy Cup. I'm afraid you're wrong but what a wind-up that would have been...

I take more joy from the success I have seen Hearts achieve-2 Scottish Cup wins and a 2nd place in the league than Hibs losing in the Diddy Cup final.

so you never laugh at them. The 107 years without a cup, the fact they got beat 2-0 by Livi infront of 35,000 fans. Are these things not funny?

so you never laugh at them. The 107 years without a cup, the fact they got beat 2-0 by Livi infront of 35,000 fans. Are these things not funny?

Of course they are. The point is that this thread is saying that Hibs fans are idiots for celebrating the Dundee game in 1986. Now someone on here posts a link to Hibs losing the diddy cup final. If you can't see the irony in that then I can't explain it anymore.

If we had as little success as Hibs have had I'm sure some of our fans would do the same thing as the thread on Hibs.net. I certainly wouldn't because I wouldn't particularly care if our rivals had lost the league 22 years ago just like I couldn't care less about the 7-0 game that they like to go on about.

rudi must stay
Of course they are. The point is that this thread is saying that Hibs fans are idiots for celebrating the Dundee game in 1986. Now someone on here posts a link to Hibs losing the diddy cup final. If you can't see the irony in that then I can't explain it anymore.

If we had as little success as Hibs have had I'm sure some of our fans would do the same thing as the thread on Hibs.net. I certainly wouldn't because I wouldn't particularly care if our rivals had lost the league 22 years ago just like I couldn't care less about the 7-0 game that they like to go on about.

they laugh at our misfortune we laugh at there's. Human nature.

they laugh at our misfortune we laugh at there's. Human nature.

Yes I know that. For the last time, my point was that this thread was about how pathetic they are for laughing at our misfortune yet you've done exactly the same thing on this thread.

I'm not saying I don't laugh at their misfortune but compared to Hearts' successes I don't care about them.

rudi must stay
Yes I know that. For the last time, my point was that this thread was about how pathetic they are for laughing at our misfortune yet you've done exactly the same thing on this thread.

I'm not saying I don't laugh at their misfortune but compared to Hearts' successes I don't care about them.

ok i understand your point. I look at things differently tbh mainly due to how crap we are at the moment. I'm suprised you still look at 'our successes' to me anyway that all seems a long time ago

ok i understand your point. I look at things differently tbh mainly due to how crap we are at the moment. I'm suprised you still look at 'our successes' to me anyway that all seems a long time ago

Fair enough. When I've been on Hibs.net it seems like the vast majority of them care more about how we're doing than Hibs. Hibs have never been more successful than Hearts in my life so how they do is pretty irrelevant to me.

Assuming that they never become more successful than us then they'll always be a team that provide us with occasional funny moments such as losing the diddy cup but not anything that I care about too much. Obviously when we actually play them I feel differently.

This site does get annoying though when someone says something that isn't 100% negative about Hibs and they get accused of being a "Hobo".

marshallschunkychicken
This one is better

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=120590&page=2

Has a nice few references to a few KBers including our very own Chad and Le Chat.

If their name is in bold, does that not mean they are admin?

If so, then one of them is admitting to continuing the undercover work.

One-sided amnesty if you ask me.

Dr. Bapswent
If their name is in bold, does that not mean they are admin?

If so, then one of them is admitting to continuing the undercover work.

One-sided amnesty if you ask me.

Yep, thats how it seems to work.

Archived