Weekend Games.

hueyview

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jamboinglasgow

See that Hibs lost mcGeough first half due to injury (I think that will be a big bow to Hibs if it is long term) then used the rest of their subs at half time. Lennon panicking? 

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, allystrachan said:

Pains me to say it but Hibs are on a great run just now. Hopefully their winter slump will start soon. 

still predicting they will sell McGinn for a lot of money in January and their form will drop as they dont replace him.

...a bit disco
8 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

1 outta 4 aint bad

Now don't be sad...

Just now, jamboinglasgow said:

still predicting they will sell McGinn for a lot of money in January and their form will drop as they dont replace him.

He’ll end up at Celtic with Henderson going the other way.

4 minutes ago, allystrachan said:

Pains me to say it but Hibs are on a great run just now. Hopefully their winter slump will start soon. 

Hibs

original.gif?1477409819

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

He’ll end up at Celtic with Henderson going the other way.

The ugly sisters...

latest?cb=20110417192741

Elias Henry Furst
16 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Hibs without John Mcginn would still have a superior squad to us.

22 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Now don't be sad...

Coincidentally having Meatloaf cuts now :)

30 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

I thought that tribute to the fallen was the best I've seen at football match.West ham Liverpool .

Probably the only classy thing West Ham will do all night. They are feckin woeful.

Just now, Jamhammer said:

Probably the only classy thing West Ha will do all night. They are feckin woeful.

isn't it if they lose today they match their points total from the start of the 2010/11 season when they got relegated

How a professional football team can look so unfit is beyond me. Powder puff challenges. Slow and lazy. Just a shocking football team. I honestly don't think there are three worse teams in the EPL than West Ham just now. It's not the stadium. It's not the board. It's the manager and the players. He will take off Hernandez. He will bring on Glass Andy and we will resort to hoofball. I loved him as a player but times up for Slav for me. 

1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

They may sell him, probably next summer, but they'll replace him for sure

Probably with someone with energy and intensity who'll relish playing against whatever pedestrian midfield combination we've assembled by that time.

They're now 10 points ahead of us. ****ing shameful 

4 minutes ago, Spencer said:

They may sell him, probably next summer, but they'll replace him for sure

Probably with someone with energy and intensity who'll relish playing against whatever pedestrian midfield combination we've assembled by that time.

They're now 10 points ahead of us. ****ing shameful 

I'm not having the 10 point argument until / if we lose tomorrow in the same way I never put much store into Robbie leaving us in 2nd place.

Won't you all spare a thought for poor old Jamhammer. Thinking of changing me name to Spurshobo things are that bad.

3 minutes ago, benny said:

West Ham are woeful.That Chicharito must be near  the record for most offsides ever in a career :)

He's the Mexican Juanma. Just as quick too. To be fair to him the service to him is honking

3 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

He's the Mexican Juanma. Just as quick too. To be fair to him the service to him is honking

Shelling the ball 60 yards up the pitch to him is never going to work. First 10 minutes West Ham looked good with Ayew in particular looking dangerous.

Bilic has to go. He is always given 2 games to save his bacon, does so and then back to having poor runs.

Archived