Hospitality vs Rangers

barcajambo

39 minutes ago, dryJTlaw said:

As I said before, this is the norm for an early ko. What happens is you get 40 or so tables of 10 trying to order drinks from the bar at the same time. This is the same in the Gorgie Suite. There is usually 1 waiter/waitress for every say 3 tables or so, so this does take time but never an hour. The guy we had was a total stress heed. Why they just don't do the usual an put wine & beer on the table from the off is beyond me. Then the folk who say want a short can order at their leisure.

I’ve been to hospitality at Tynie a number of times, including early KO, and the service has always been spot on. Every time I’ve been I’ve emailed the Club to tell them how good it’s been. 

Its really disappointing to hear the Murrayfield experience has been this bad.

Hopefully it’ll get sorted for our return to Tynie.

The Club should definitely give something back to those who’ve had a bad experience. 

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Was in the President's Suite yesterday (moved from Up and Under due to demand) for the equivalent to the Pals in the Pub/Willie Bauld Suite.

it was decent enough, service was good, good choice of draft drinks, and rolls at start/pies at half time we're good. Small grumbles: hardly any toilets, a bit of a walk from the seats which made half time a rush (I assume for Scotland games people in that suite usually sit in top tier so it's maybe just the particular circumstances), also no wifi and poor phone signal. 

1 hour ago, kila said:

No atmosphere from the west stand down to lack of alcohol then? :whistling:

Definitely needs sorted out for the Killie game

That would explain it! Haha

18 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Was in the President's Suite yesterday (moved from Up and Under due to demand) for the equivalent to the Pals in the Pub/Willie Bauld Suite.

it was decent enough, service was good, good choice of draft drinks, and rolls at start/pies at half time we're good. Small grumbles: hardly any toilets, a bit of a walk from the seats which made half time a rush (I assume for Scotland games people in that suite usually sit in top tier so it's maybe just the particular circumstances), also no wifi and poor phone signal. 

The phone signal/WiFi is a strange one with the name of the stadium.

Although the lack of signal saved me from

wasting money backing Raith Rovers so thanks BT. 

Disappointing to hear this-very different to Tynecastle.  We’ve been to the Gorgie Suite a few times & as has been said it’s always terrific, with great service.

9 minutes ago, Keith Talent said:

Disappointing to hear this-very different to Tynecastle.  We’ve been to the Gorgie Suite a few times & as has been said it’s always terrific, with great service.

I have only been once but it was a memorable night. Quite superb service.

In the last few years I have been to Arsenal, Celtic, Barcelona, Man U and Chelsea hospitality and we were better than all (only Celtic came close). 

1 hour ago, Bowmans_Boot said:

In the last few years I have been to Arsenal, Celtic, Barcelona, Man U and Chelsea hospitality and we were better than all (only Celtic came close). 

Wow, lofty praise indeed.

I've only ever been to the ours and Middlesbrough and again ours was far superior.

letsalldothebeattie

Surprising to hear that the hospitality was so bad. Been to hospitality at Tynie and Murrayfield before and got to say both excellent services.

With regards to poor phone signal and lack of WiFi that’s a Murrayfield issue in general having taken in plenty Scotland & Edinburgh matches pre and post BT deal signal has been terrible. Even when edinburgh were playing there with a few thousand in the crowd. 

2 hours ago, Bowmans_Boot said:

Good to hear- I’ve done Hampden various times through work & a few racecourses like Cheltenham, Ascot, York & Ayr & the Gorgie Suite was far better than them too. To be fair I’m obviously more emotionally invested in Hearts but even given that it’s really good.

52 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Surprising to hear that the hospitality was so bad. Been to hospitality at Tynie and Murrayfield before and got to say both excellent services.

With regards to poor phone signal and lack of WiFi that’s a Murrayfield issue in general having taken in plenty Scotland & Edinburgh matches pre and post BT deal signal has been terrible. Even when edinburgh were playing there with a few thousand in the crowd. 

As I say, saved me from a daft bet but it was frustrating.

Just talking to a pal of mine there who was in hospitality on Saturday. He says it was a shambles. Waited an hour for a drink before match. Afterwards they were given a bucket of beer wine etc to polish off in an hour. They complained to a supervisor who said it was out of their hands and that they can't wait to get back to Tynecastle where they are on top of it.

So strange. I've never done hospitality at Hearts as the seats are behind the goal (my seat is much better in the Wheatfield) but whenever I've done it elsewhere there has always been bottles of wine and buckets of beer at the table upon arrival as they know fans like a few drinks before the game.

3 hours ago, crunchy frog said:

Just talking to a pal of mine there who was in hospitality on Saturday. He says it was a shambles. Waited an hour for a drink before match. Afterwards they were given a bucket of beer wine etc to polish off in an hour. They complained to a supervisor who said it was out of their hands and that they can't wait to get back to Tynecastle where they are on top of it.

The worst thing is they came and swiped the buckets and remaining drinks without any notice then someone came on the PA system and said the lounge is now closed, please make your way outside.  It would have been nice to be given a 30 or even 15 min warning.  Minutes later stewards were going round tables saying time to leave quite abrubtly.  Shambles from start to finish.

44 minutes ago, barcajambo said:

The worst thing is they came and swiped the buckets and remaining drinks without any notice then someone came on the PA system and said the lounge is now closed, please make your way outside.  It would have been nice to be given a 30 or even 15 min warning.  Minutes later stewards were going round tables saying time to leave quite abrubtly.  Shambles from start to finish.

That's shocking mate, you would expect a lot better for your 120 quid or whatever. I hope you get the name of somebody at Hearts to tell, you might get a wee money off voucher for the next time or something.

9 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

That's shocking mate, you would expect a lot better for your 120 quid or whatever. I hope you get the name of somebody at Hearts to tell, you might get a wee money off voucher for the next time or something.

Cheers mate, was disappointing!

Its just so annoying because it is not something we get to do that often so when we do and its rubbish it really spoils it.

William H. Bonney
33 minutes ago, barcajambo said:

Does anyone have an e-mail address or a recommendation on who I should contact at the club? Thanks

You should probably contact these guys. 

p040jbzl.jpg

40 minutes ago, barcajambo said:

Does anyone have an e-mail address or a recommendation on who I should contact at the club? Thanks

The article on the website about hospitality has a couple of email addresses at the bottom of it. 

[email protected] is one of them. I think she is the hospitality manager. 

Cheers Manny!

8 minutes ago, Manny1874 said:

The article on the website about hospitality has a couple of email addresses at the bottom of it. 

[email protected] is one of them. I think she is the hospitality manager. 

Howdy Doody Jambo

Don't know why people want a beer for a game kicking off at 12:30, you could get anything almost to eat nae bother at the back of stands, mmm hog  roast or pizzas slice £5 cheap as chips 

5 minutes ago, Old Castle Rock said:

Don't know why people want a beer for a game kicking off at 12:30, you could get anything almost to eat nae bother at the back of stands, mmm hog  roast or pizzas slice £5 cheap as chips 

Some people appreciate hospitality, some don’t.

On a more positive note, contacted the club and Shelley who dealt with the complaint was excellent and offered me a big discount of the next hospitality package.  Good to see the club looking to rectify it.

linda.bisset100
8 minutes ago, barcajambo said:

On a more positive note, contacted the club and Shelley who dealt with the complaint was excellent and offered me a big discount of the next hospitality package.  Good to see the club looking to rectify it.

I have been contacted today by Shelley, & offered vouchers which can be used in club store or towards another hospitality package.

Well done for a speedy result.

1 hour ago, linda.bisset100 said:

I have been contacted today by Shelley, & offered vouchers which can be used in club store or towards another hospitality package.

Well done for a speedy result.

Got the same!

good gesture!

Winston Ingram

must be hard for the sales staff at the club. stand delays and lounges as not open yet will be a nightmare... they are bound to have a lot of unhappy campers. (not helped by the team of course)

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
On ‎30‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 13:11, Old Castle Rock said:

If hearts kicked off at 6am I'd want a pre match beer or two the way we are playing right now

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

If hearts kicked off at 6am I'd want a pre match beer or two the way we are playing right now

Pre match Crystal meth might be more sufficient 

linda.bisset100
On 6 November 2017 at 11:15, barcajambo said:

Well my recompense was £15 gift voucher each. Not exactly big considering the £288 cost for the day for myself & grandson.

Archived