What Next?

feedtheroman2

feedtheroman2

We started off well i thought. Lafferty's goal was a peach and 1-1 at half time  was fair i suppose.

Then, game over. We lose some shite goals through some slack defending and crumble. Same old pish and **** all we can do about it. 

We have no quality with the exception of a few and some youngsters who are doing well for their age but not quite there. 

Getting Tynecastle back will be a bonus but filling the seats will be tough. 

Nothing next other than go about our business and slowly weed out the imposters and cowards that we pay to play for us at the moment. 

The youngsters will grow into the team and the losers will be moved on.

We just need time and patience but we'll get there. No need to get too depressed or overly dramatic.

The current squad is dreadful it’s a magic wand we need. I shudder to think what we have squandered on shite players since about September 2014, we could have built two stands. 

1 minute ago, cosanostra said:

Nothing next other than go about our business and slowly weed out the imposters and cowards that we pay to play for us at the moment. 

We just need time and patience but we'll get there. No need to get too depressed or overly dramatic.

Thank Christ, some sense is spoken.

Need Cowie and Djoum back in midfield. Not that they are exceptional players but we litterally have nothing in midfield at present.

Chucking kids in against Hibs and Rangers is madness, all for giving them a go at Tynecastle but they are men down in those sorts of games. We’d be better going with the likes of Nowak, Buaben, Martin who have at least experienced these sort of games and won’t be targetted.

Solid team needed for the run of games at Tynecastle

Need another 're-build. 

Certain players just aren't up to standard. 

Levein needs to take his share of blame for letting this happen, recruitment and Cathro having put us back at least 2 seasons.

August Landmesser
3 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

This. It'll be a grim season, maybe we can get a wee cup run going, but we look to be getting nothing in the league. Grit our teeth and get through it.

The manager yet again selects a baffling line-up. His 2nd in 4 days.

But the way we packed in because we let in an equaliser is alarming.

Big problems. Struggle to get up the park and create.

The kids are playing far too soon because the recruitment over the past couple of years has been nothing short of scandalous. Today was like playing Rangers with about 7/8 men if i'm honest. Introducing them into a team playing well and with good shape would be very positive. Chucking them into a team with no shape and low on confidence is a disgrace. Just hope it does'nt set their development back too much.

We struggle to make the top 6 and have another transfer window where we recruit sub standard players who make no difference to our already abysmal squad.  With our current head coach i would expect nothing less.

A_A wehatethehibs

What next is we look to secure a place in the top 6 and continue the rebuild job

We’ve lost games vs 2 teams who are better sides than us. It sticks in the throat but that is the reality of the situation, many Hearts fans just can’t seem to come to terms with it. 

Our away form is the best it’s been since we finished 3rd - and now we’ve won 1 drawn 1 and lost 1 at murrayfield, sounds about right. 

The focus for us now is on winning the more winnable games starting with Kilmarnock who we beat 2-0 earlier in the season. 

6 minutes ago, .hmfc. said:

It’s not the kids that are the problem it’s the imposters like Grzelak that are the problem

He’s not the problem. How he got anywhere near the club is the problem. 

We'll improve once Smith-Brown, Cowie and Djoum are back from injury.

Our midfield is an utter shambles at the moment - the kids are promising but currently far too light weight and now we've also got Walker out too. Yay.

11 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Need Cowie and Djoum back in midfield. Not that they are exceptional players but we litterally have nothing in midfield at present.

Chucking kids in against Hibs and Rangers is madness, all for giving them a go at Tynecastle but they are men down in those sorts of games. We’d be better going with the likes of Nowak, Buaben, Martin who have at least experienced these sort of games and won’t be targetted.

Buaben and Martin are also injured. We are down to picking our 5th and 6th choice central midfielders.

It’s so hard to watch right now, we all know we lack quality throughout the team.

To many negatives to mention, the only positive thing I took out of today was the performance of Lafferty, he ran himself ragged, a real 100% effort, you want to see at the very least, players are giving it everything they’ve got. Very decent on the ball and took up great positions.

Looks like we might have found our free kick expert.

MacDonald Jardine
11 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Buaben and Martin are also injured. We are down to picking our 5th and 6th choice central midfielders.

So what?

They're no better.

27 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

No need to get too depressed after Tuesday and today?!! I'm struggling not to tell you where to ram it Cosa pal... 

19 minutes ago, Red Jamie said:

And that there, is the issue, Red Jamie.

feedtheroman2
27 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

This is where i'm at.

It's ironic though. Because if people like Martin and Buaben started today, the fans would have been in uproar before they even kicked the baw!!

1 minute ago, Guffers said:

No need to get too depressed after Tuesday and today?!! I'm struggling not to tell you where to ram it Cosa pal... 

**** it mate.

Been beaten by the vermin and the Huns plenty of times before. 

Trying to be an adult about it and trying to see the bigger picture. 

These things are cyclical and it'll not be too long until we bitchslap the scumbags once again.  We always do.

1 minute ago, cosanostra said:

**** it mate.

These things are cyclical and it'll not be too long until we bitchslap the scumbags once again.  We always do.

Such a weak rangers side to lose to though. Especially from 1 up. At least give folk the time to dust themselves off before asking them not to be upset. 

3 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

**** it mate.

Hope so mate!! Always Hearts...

9 minutes ago, Red Jamie said:

Such a weak rangers side to lose to though. Especially from 1 up. At least give folk the time to dust themselves off before asking them not to be upset. 

I'm not asking anyone to do anything. 

This is how I'm feeling. I've been drinking heavily for 12 hours at a mate's wedding so I may not be so chilled in the morning. :laugh: Bunch of horrible hun ****s. 

35 minutes ago, Red Jamie said:

Absolutely this.

Just now, Red Jamie said:

100% spot on.

25 minutes ago, Ivan Drago said:

We either ditch the director of football position or get a new one in

Given the majority of the training is done by Daly & McPhee, then they need to go as well. We have no shape, no style and no ball control. What happens during training?

The fact we are so poor, and Levein deems 2 days is sufficient, really is incredible. The Manager needs to work with the players every day!

Archived