Tickets for Killie game - when will they be on sale?

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Does anyone know what's happening about tickets for the Killie game?  About a week and a half to go and there's still no signs of tickets on the eticket web page.  Are we likely to have a "pay at the gate" in operation?

Put in another shite performance as the last two games and they won't be able to give them away!

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

I don't get to many games, perhaps fortunately, but I'm up in Edinburgh that weekend.  Happy to pay - but I'll always take a free ticket if it's offered!

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
2 minutes ago, hmfc4life1991 said:

Tickets are on sale. Been on sale for a few hours 

Thanks.  They must have gone up about dinner time.

captaindeltic55

I've just tried to buy one and the site says no "seats available at that price" on both East Stand A & East Stand B options, which are the only ones shown

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
15 minutes ago, captaindeltic55 said:

I've just tried to buy one and the site says no "seats available at that price" on both East Stand A & East Stand B options, which are the only ones shown

I had no trouble with buying one in Block E. 

Now all we need is a team.

Heartsmad1874

Been allocated my seat in West again but still no loyalty point for it just like the other 3 Murrayfield games. Really is strange how some st holders got extra points and some aren't.

been here before

Platinum seat in Tynecastle equates to another shite seat allocated at Murrayfield.

Top banana...

Archived