New to the board

ManjimupJambo

ManjimupJambo

Alright guys,

Finally got round to registering on here to offer tuppence worth after reading the board for a while.

Just moved over to Western Australia to stay with my Hobo mate and do a bit of travelling and this looks like the best way to stay in touch with things back home.

Don't have too many outragous opinions. I'm not happy with the way things have gone but I'm an eternal optimist and think if our leader has learnt anything, it's that proven managers MIGHT know a bit more about managing and picking a team than a businessman, all be it a successful one. I'd dearly love for a Hearts man to be in charge of my club but failing that a bit of stability could go a long way, regardless of who's in charge.

Missing the JT's already and getting up to watch Euro's at 02:30 is playing havock with my body clock so a bit of reasoned debate about my first love will keep me sane at work while your all in your bed. Look out for my midnight (for you) ramblings and I'll enjoy reading your thoughts when I get up for work each day.

Doctor FinnBarr
Alright guys,

Finally got round to registering on here to offer tuppence worth after reading the board for a while.

Just moved over to Western Australia to stay with my Hobo mate and do a bit of travelling and this looks like the best way to stay in touch with things back home.

Don't have too many outragous opinions. I'm not happy with the way things have gone but I'm an eternal optimist and think if our leader has learnt anything, it's that proven managers MIGHT know a bit more about managing and picking a team than a businessman, all be it a successful one. I'd dearly love for a Hearts man to be in charge of my club but failing that a bit of stability could go a long way, regardless of who's in charge.

Missing the JT's already and getting up to watch Euro's at 02:30 is playing havock with my body clock so a bit of reasoned debate about my first love will keep me sane at work while your all in your bed. Look out for my midnight (for you) ramblings and I'll enjoy reading your thoughts when I get up for work each day.

Another one!

:hobofish:

No Nonsense

Welcome to the perpetual debate my friend. This place is like the online version of the Bermuda Triangle.

Alright guys,

Think you better start looking for a new messageboard if that's what you're after, mate. :D Reasoned debate doesn't exist in the world of HMFCKB.

Welcome, though! :cheers:

What a poof :P

I thought that too, those liberal Aussies with their laid back perspective only encourage this sort of thing... YEK! :mad::rolleyes:

Seriously though... Western Australia. Are you near Perth? You plan to do a bit of travelling? Australia is an awesome country. You should get yourself to Freemantle, ManjimupJambo. Lovely wee place.

Hey I'm heading down under in 2 months but hoping to catch a few games at Tynie before I do. Nice to see there will be other jambo's over there. Will miss the old jam tarts but am really getting into the old aussie rules, come on Adelaide crows!

jimjamjolly
Hey I'm heading down under in 2 months but hoping to catch a few games at Tynie before I do. Nice to see there will be other jambo's over there. Will miss the old jam tarts but am really getting into the old aussie rules, come on Adelaide crows!

You should be supporting Port, the crows are the wee team in Adelaide.

Jambof3tornado

After a few games at tynie heading down under may just be right for me too!!!;)

ManjimupJambo
I thought that too, those liberal Aussies with their laid back perspective only encourage this sort of thing... YEK! :mad::rolleyes:

Seriously though... Western Australia. Are you near Perth? You plan to do a bit of travelling? Australia is an awesome country. You should get yourself to Freemantle, ManjimupJambo. Lovely wee place.

3 or 4 hours south of Perth, been up to Fremantle and Perth and it's nice up there. Manjimup's a lot quieter and close to the main wine region of WA, Margaret River.

Missing the football already and Aussie Rules just seems like another way of chasing an egg, only with different rules.

As for the Hobo, he's ok as long as his feet are kept on the ground. They're all a little excited after their super human efforts to finish 6th last season. ;)

Helzibob, drop me a note if you head West, and I'll meet you for a beer. Not met too many Jambos yet but there are a couple floating around.

Alright guys,

Aye right...

Jog on Hobo!

I mean, er, welcome :)

portobellojambo1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manjimup,_Western_Australia

Seems to be away out in the middle of nowhere, deep in carrot crunching, kangaroo shagging territory, only has a population of 4,000, and one of them is a Hobo, how feckin unlucky can some small place get.

Oh, welcome, by the way.

3 or 4 hours south of Perth, been up to Fremantle and Perth and it's nice up there. Manjimup's a lot quieter and close to the main wine region of WA, Margaret River.

Missing the football already and Aussie Rules just seems like another way of chasing an egg, only with different rules.

As for the Hobo, he's ok as long as his feet are kept on the ground. They're all a little excited after their super human efforts to finish 6th last season. ;)

Helzibob, drop me a note if you head West, and I'll meet you for a beer. Not met too many Jambos yet but there are a couple floating around.

man jim up jambo come on wats that meant to be i smell a hobo :107years:

The Old Tolbooth
man jim up jambo come on wats that meant to be i smell a hobo :107years:

Manjimup is a very small town in Oz, although any hobo could pick any small town anywhere and stick Jambo on the end of it and try and fool everyone.

Apologies MJ if that's not the case but you can't blame us seeing as the methadone users seem to be on a mission just now, what they don't realise is that they're actually providing us with a source of entertainment seeing as our football club is so pish, in hunting out these muppets.

Things have livened up a wee bit round here the last few days, it's been much more fun claiming that you were the one repsonsible for getting a sister shagger punted! :)

ManjimupJambo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manjimup,_Western_Australia

Seems to be away out in the middle of nowhere, deep in carrot crunching, kangaroo shagging territory, only has a population of 4,000, and one of them is a Hobo, how feckin unlucky can some small place get.

Oh, welcome, by the way.

Ha ha very true mate. Not sure if I believe there's 4,000 people here although there's a lot of farms and places just out of town. It's very quiet but was a good option as a starting place for my travels as my mate lives here, and is not a bad guy all be it a Hobo.

I've started re-educating the guys down here on Edinburgh football as my mate had passed on the flair myth before I got here. They'll learn in time, when normal service has been resumed this season. ;)

ManjimupJambo
Manjimup is a very small town in Oz, although any hobo could pick any small town anywhere and stick Jambo on the end of it and try and fool everyone.

Apologies MJ if that's not the case but you can't blame us seeing as the methadone users seem to be on a mission just now, what they don't realise is that they're actually providing us with a source of entertainment seeing as our football club is so pish, in hunting out these muppets.

Things have livened up a wee bit round here the last few days, it's been much more fun claiming that you were the one repsonsible for getting a sister shagger punted! :)

I've read enough of the board to know that no new comer gets it easy without a shakedown first. Reading some of the Hobo wind up merchants who are still posting on here, it looks like i have a few posts left to prove myself.

The Old Tolbooth
I've read enough of the board to know that no new comer gets it easy without a shakedown first. Reading some of the Hobo wind up merchants who are still posting on here, it looks like i have a few posts left to prove myself.

You certainly seem cosha to me, the cut of your jib seems of a much higher standard than a normal hobo ;)

You don't get many smart ones :)

Say What Again
You certainly seem cosha to me, the cut of your jib seems of a much higher standard than a normal hobo ;)

I agree John.

His posts haven't been littered with spelling mistakes/text speak/trainspotting speak.

One thing I'll need to check though. Does Albert Kid stay anywhere near Manjimup? :brooding:

ManjimupJambo
I agree John.

His posts haven't been littered with spelling mistakes/text speak/trainspotting speak.

One thing I'll need to check though. Does Albert Kid stay anywhere near Manjimup? :brooding:

I believe the devil himself lives over East. I'll be sure to give him a slap when i get over there.

Jambof3tornado
Ha ha very true mate. Not sure if I believe there's 4,000 people here although there's a lot of farms and places just out of town. It's very quiet but was a good option as a starting place for my travels as my mate lives here, and is not a bad guy all be it a Hobo.

I've started re-educating the guys down here on Edinburgh football as my mate had passed on the flair myth before I got here. They'll learn in time, when normal service has been resumed this season. ;)

Can I assume that the heat is affecting your heid????;)

ManjimupJambo
Can I assume that the heat is affecting your heid????;)

Eternal optimist mate. However bad we drop, the Hobo's peaked last season and finished a mighty 6th. Still confident we'll regain top spot in the capital this season.

You should be supporting Port, the crows are the wee team in Adelaide.

Was there in Feb/March and went to 3 Crows games, can't go changing my allegiance now.

Will do mate, definitely going to do some travelling and Perth and around that area is on my list.

Archived