Kilmarmock release two

tartofmidlothian

ScottishSandstorm
We will never, never, never sign anyone from Kilmarmock.

I wish we had signed Naismith.

I think we should bring in the following from Kilmarnock - Jefferies, Locke and Fernandez.

Maybe, no his time has gone and no thanks flatters to decieve.

Maybe, no his time has gone and no thanks flatters to decieve.

Meant Locke as a coach.

Fernandez was very good against us last season. We could get 1-2 years out of him.

it seems they actually released 3 with the ex hibby journeyman Paul Dalgleish reminding everyone that he is nowere near as good as his dad!!!

it seems they actually released 3 with the ex hibby journeyman Paul Dalgleish reminding everyone that he is nowere near as good as his dad!!!

He had a really good game against us the last time we played them.

Given how good as his dad was, it isn't really surprising that he hasn't matched his career.

Jam Tarts 1874

Simon Ford is the only Kilmarnock player who I thought looked any good over the past couple of seasons apart from Naismith. Very basic and solid centre-half.

RockyBalboa
Simon Ford is the only Kilmarnock player who I thought looked any good over the past couple of seasons apart from Naismith. Very basic and solid centre-half.

Definately take Ford beside Hoggy at Hibs.

Agreed. He's always done well against us and, if Berra goes, I would like to see us try to sign him.

Back to topic: I would take di Giacomo.

I think people are forgetting how bad we, and particular our strikers, actually are.

Have East Stirling released anyone? Might be worth taking a look.

I see that we're having some Simon Ford chat - he seems to me like someone who would be hung like a donkey.

tartofmidlothian
:hobofish:

Hmm. I take it that means no, then?

But seriously... I know neither are Hearts standard, but I also know that neither are Clum or Mole. Worse than what we've got?

Sergio Garcia

I would Di Giacomo on a short term deal, always thought he looked a no bad wee player and is better than some of the tubes we have up front!

Archived