Celtic fans accusing us......again...!

Section Q

Did the SPFL pay Annan Athletic when their 18 grand payment went missing due to fraud? The reports say the money was eventually recovered in that case so it could be a case of wait and see the outcome of investigations in these situations.

3 hours ago, jambo1961 said:

Just offer him some chicken a diet coke and a jacket potato then watch the seethe..only kidding like

Chicken supper surely?

Speaking as a catholic with Irish family, this whole mentality they have about Irish Catholics being marginalised  is utter horseshit. Although I can only speak for the east coast and present day, their idea of everybody being out to get them is pathetic. Struggling to think of a time in recent memory where I've witnessed any prejudice against Catholics, all I've seen is people being mocked for believing in God rather than abuse, and it's all Christians that get that, not just Catholics. 

portobellojambo1
2 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

We've a £2m contingency loan if need be.

As it's part of a police investigation need to be careful on speculating, but if we haven't paid it, then may be it is a bit more complicated than funding or us being arsey about paying.

The only place it has been mentioned that the £80,000 is due to one specific supplier is on that Celtic link. HMFC have never said where the payment was being made to, nor did they say if there is a legitimate  payment  still outstanding after it was discovered it was actually requested from us fraudulently.

I know it won't happen but I wish we would gift the CL money we get on the back of Celtic to the Rigby family or any charity they nominate.

13 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I know it won't happen but I wish we would gift the CL money we get on the back of Celtic to the Rigby family or any charity they nominate.

Specifically Hearts? Interesting idea. Talk me through it...

2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

This is getting silly.

I'd much prefer to use that money to help strengthen our team.

People losing their minds over one Celtic fan's opinion and a warped one at that is crazy.

14 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Er...no ta. 

Archived