Is it just me?

Walter Kidd

Walter Kidd

Having moved work from the city centre back down to ****my Leith, can I just say that there are more jakeballs, junkies, ***** and losers in 30 square metres of tarmac at the bottom of Leith Walk than I have ever seen anywhere in my life.

Why don't they lock these idiots up and throw away the key?

Why do upstanding, law abiding tax paying (at 40%) people like me have to look at these scallies?

I'm sure Beirut/Tehran/Baghdad is a much nicer place to live than round there.

Walter Kidd
Never been to Castlemilk then ?

Can't say I have mate. If it's worse than Leith Walk I'm Keith Harris.

Leith/Aberdour, no difference really;)

I think when you live somewhere quiet and peaceful, going back to Leith and the likes can be a real culture shock

coppercrutch
Having moved work from the city centre back down to ****my Leith, can I just say that there are more jakeballs, junkies, ***** and losers in 30 square metres of tarmac at the bottom of Leith Walk than I have ever seen anywhere in my life.

Why don't they lock these idiots up and throw away the key?

Why do upstanding, law abiding tax paying (at 40%) people like me have to look at these scallies?

I'm sure Beirut/Tehran/Baghdad is a much nicer place to live than round there.

Whatever you do DO NOT mention the thought of gassing them all, however much you may want to........

Seriously not worth it. ;)

Can't say I have mate. If it's worse than Leith Walk I'm Keith Harris.

Honest to God mate, you don't want to go there either.

Actually, the jakiest place on earth has to be outside Glasgow Sheriff Court on a Monday morning about 0930. **** me :eek:

Walter Kidd
Whatever you do DO NOT mention the thought of gassing them all, however much you may want to........

Seriously not worth it. ;)

The thought never crossed my mind. Well, it did but I take it you got into trouble for that so I won't post it.

The People's Chimp
Honest to God mate, you don't want to go there either.

Actually, the jakiest place on earth has to be outside Glasgow Sheriff Court on a Monday morning about 0930. **** me :eek:

glasgow district court on a monday is even worse. at the sheriff they at least go as far as buying the classic "court suit" - you know, the whole family in bizarre black shirt, white tie combos, white socks, excessive hair gel.

It's a strong look.

Pants Shaton

53787.jpg

glasgow district court on a monday is even worse. at the sheriff they at least go as far as buying the classic "court suit" - you know, the whole family in bizarre black shirt, white tie combos, white socks, excessive hair gel.

It's a strong look.

Definitely.

It's a dump.

When I pass the San Giro & look around at whats moving on the pavements, I always have a wee laugh to myself.

Filth!

Archived