Bridgend...Wales

coppercrutch

coppercrutch

Just what the **** is going on.............:eek:

Three from the same street since April.

Must be close to 30 overall in Bridgend that all knew each other one way or another.

This is not normal. :rolleyes:

coppercrutch
If you were Welsh you'd probably feel the same.

Ouch !!

While I am sure it is not the nicest................it can't be worse than Airdrie.

Scotland has the highest suicide rate in the UK. We have discussed this before and I said the reason we dont discuss suicide in Scotland is because we do not have a coronors inquest like they do in England & Wales. This gives the publicity and the headlines we have seen in Wales.

Again only yesterday the headline was "Alcohol and drug misuse" means Scots are almost twice as likely as people south of the border to take their own life or kill, a new report has said.

I wish it were more open here so we could talk about it and look at ways of trying to prevent suicide.

coppercrutch
Scotland has the highest suicide rate in the UK. We have discussed this before and I said the reason we dont discuss suicide in Scotland is because we do not have a coronors inquest like they do in England & Wales. This gives the publicity and the headlines we have seen in Wales.

Again only yesterday the headline was "Alcohol and drug misuse" means Scots are almost twice as likely as people south of the border to take their own life or kill, a new report has said.

I wish it were more open here so we could talk about it and look at ways of trying to prevent suicide.

Aye but you must admit this Bridgend thing is seriously weird....

Just what the **** is going on.............:eek:

Three from the same street since April.

Must be close to 30 overall in Bridgend that all knew each other one way or another.

This is not normal. :rolleyes:

Funny you start a post on this. I was listenign to the news tonight and I heard "A man hangs himslef........." and before he could finish the sentence i thought Wales!!!!

It is the suicide capital of the bleedin world.

The chicks down there are quite tidy, I know all there is outside Cardiff is dissused mining villages but come on - what is so bad?

I thought we would be close but they just pointed out Wales is

Archived