Steven Segal.

Dawnrazor

Fitzroy Pointon

Shite.

I'll take you to the bank for that comment.

The blood bank.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

luckyBatistuta

George Foreman on the radio tonight saying he's trying to set up a fight with him in the ring and he can use all his martial arts.

George Foreman wants to fight him tho. I'll pay to see his smug ass smashed and his pony tail disassembled.

I was wondering why people started mentioning George Foreman on a Steven segal thread so i looked it up and Foreman seriously challenges him to a fight

:wtf:

He advertises 'Coors LIght'. I rest my case. Is that the same roaster?

thats van damme

wasn't there a standing invitation of a fight between van damme and seagal and one of them avoided it

...a bit disco

Under Siege was good, Shirley tae feck?

If only for Erika Eleniak jumping out the cake... :clumshot:

Steven Segal's finest moment.

3jDOuS.gif

And for good measure...

0916368b4e4223439f30aae35daf6f85--erika-

luckyBatistuta

I was wondering why people started mentioning George Foreman on a Steven segal thread so i looked it up and Foreman seriously challenges him to a fight

:wtf:

Foreman is deadly serious about fighting him, wants it in Vegas. He said that he's a proper fighter and not like Mayweather, who runs away when he's in the ring.

I haven't actually.

Why?

Has he changed?

Aye, looks like he's had a season ticket for Greggs.

Foreman is deadly serious about fighting him, wants it in Vegas. He said that he's a proper fighter and not like Mayweather, who runs away when he's in the ring.

Even at 67, I wouldnt fancy a punch from big George. Beast of a man in his day.

Mad to think he has only been retired for 20 years

Seagal made a total tit of himself last week by condemning the NFL kneel protesters from a Tv studio in the middle of red square, claiming that he had "risked his life countless times for the american flag".

He seems to be under the impression that his film roles were real life.

:rofl:

Seagal made a total tit of himself last week by condemning the NFL kneel protesters from a Tv studio in the middle of red square, claiming that he had "risked his life countless times for the american flag".

come on gary busey definitely is a north korean operative

Never seem any of his movies. Couldn't name one.

Van Damme however had some cult classics.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

kingantti1874

Is he not a policeman or a sheriff in real life

Mac_fae_Gillie

Just don't get that painted on hair giving a Dracula effect.

Terrible actor, can work if movie is good enuff but except UnderSiege they are terrible.

JCVD not much better but had a few early films that suited him.

both been out of date since early 90s.

Unknown user

He's interesting though, and I loved Hard to Kill, Nico, Out for Justice, Marked for Death when I was young. Cheesy but good for what they were.

He was the first westerner to have a dojo in Japan, he's a respected blues guitarist (worked with stevie wonder ffs!), he became a Russian citizen as well as a Serbian citizen, been recognised by a Buddhist temple as a reincarnated historical figure and has even recently been defending Trump - like I say, an interesting dude, much more than meets the eye.

Quality fight scenes when you were a kid too.

He's interesting though, and I loved Hard to Kill, Nico, Out for Justice, Marked for Death when I was young. Cheesy but good for what they were.

He was the first westerner to have a dojo in Japan, he's a respected blues guitarist (worked with stevie wonder ffs!), he became a Russian citizen as well as a Serbian citizen, been recognised by a Buddhist temple as a reincarnated historical figure and has even recently been defending Trump - like I say, an interesting dude, much more than meets the eye.

Quality fight scenes when you were a kid too.

I'm sure I heard him talking about blues music on Radio 2 a few years back and he came across really well; they also.played extracts of his music and it was really good. He is a shite actor though but I don't think he is trying to be a Shakesperan actor. If I could earn millions for having such limited talent I'd be overjoyed.

There?s a reason he was the only 90s action star not in an Expendables. He?s a prick and they all hate him. He also shat himself when getting choked out by Gene LeBell

Archived