I need help from a computer nerd

H2

I want to download some live video streaming in a few weeks - how do I do it. It won't be recorded for down loading later, needs to be sone as it happens.

Can anyone tell me how to do it?

Thanks.

this_is_my_story
Try downloaderhelper add on with firefox.

I've been using that for a while to download videos from Youtube, works a treat.

H2 would something that can actually record any chosen area of your screen be any use? There's a program that can do that, and saves what you record, there and then, as an avi file, here's a link :

http://rapidshare.com/files/105749799/techsmith_camtasia_studio_v5_0_2_LinksTree.com_.rar

Pass to unpack the files : LinksTree.com

If you decide to get it and need any help with it give me a shout, it's fairly easy to use though. And... I'm not trying to sound like a smart-arse, but... it always makes me laugh when people want help from a 'computer nerd'! I'm by no means a pc guru, but 99% of problems I've had with a pc, or things I've wanted to find out how to do, I just google it! Like if you googled the term ''record streaming video' or similar, you'd easily find dozens of forums where folk are asking exactly the same question, and loads of links that'll have the iinfo you need. Put it this way it's more useful than half the numpties who'll read your post on here!!! :)

I've been using that for a while to download videos from Youtube, works a treat.

H2 would something that can actually record any chosen area of your screen be any use? There's a program that can do that, and saves what you record, there and then, as an avi file, here's a link :

http://rapidshare.com/files/105749799/techsmith_camtasia_studio_v5_0_2_LinksTree.com_.rar

Pass to unpack the files : LinksTree.com

If you decide to get it and need any help with it give me a shout, it's fairly easy to use though. And... I'm not trying to sound like a smart-arse, but... it always makes me laugh when people want help from a 'computer nerd'! I'm by no means a pc guru, but 99% of problems I've had with a pc, or things I've wanted to find out how to do, I just google it! Like if you googled the term ''record streaming video' or similar, you'd easily find dozens of forums where folk are asking exactly the same question, and loads of links that'll have the iinfo you need. Put it this way it's more useful than half the numpties who'll read your post on here!!! :)

Computer Nerd, it's a term of endearment :-). - Thanks but the cat's are confusing me on this and I can't get it to accept the cide it gives :-(

Archived