Cassano - he is pants

Perth to Paisley

Perth to Paisley

cassano_0902,0.jpg

Had the 'pleasure' of seeing him for Sampdoria v Juve mid April.

He left the pitch at the end of the game like this.

Hope Clum is not a fan:mad:

Gigolo-Aunt

Cassano was a huge difference for Italy tonight. The amount of times he linked up the play and played in Toni/runners was the difference with the Holland/Romania games.

Played his way in to the plans tonight.

Mad as a box of frogs.

I rather like him.

Perth to Paisley

Totally agreee.

Fantastic player.

In the aforementioned match Del Pierro scored twiice in a 3-3 draw.

Italaian football is never dull.

portobellojambo1
Cassano was a huge difference for Italy tonight. The amount of times he linked up the play and played in Toni/runners was the difference with the Holland/Romania games.

Played his way in to the plans tonight.

Mad as a box of frogs.

I rather like him.

Was jumping between games tonight G-A. The only reason I picked up on your post was because of one of the names you posted, Toni. Every time I went to the Italy v France game, he was either falling over the ball or putting it past the post, don't know what he is like at club level but in these championships for Italy he has made a right shop front of himself.

Cassano used to be a great palyer but was found out at Real.

Was never played all the time as he refused to lose weight but had a really good game tonight actually.

Was jumping between games tonight G-A. The only reason I picked up on your post was because of one of the names you posted, Toni. Every time I went to the Italy v France game, he was either falling over the ball or putting it past the post, don't know what he is like at club level but in these championships for Italy he has made a right shop front of himself.

His finishing was very poor tonight , but I thought his all round play was excellent. He does go down a bit easy for a big man, but the penalty was a stonewaller.

The guy missed a host of chances tonight but he is a player. Another good link up player who defenders find hard to handle.

He has evidently missed some easy chances throughout the tourney so far but i think i`ll be puting a couple of quid on him to notch one v Spain.

The Vulture
Cassano used to be a great palyer but was found out at Real.

Was never played all the time as he refused to lose weight but had a really good game tonight actually.

He is only 25 years old and you are saying he used to be a great player ? So he is average now ? I wish we had Scottish players as averageley talented as him.

Griclesfield

He is pretty decent at Sampdoria .... brilliant at Roma but honking at Real Madrid ...

never really given the chance i dont think .. loaned out as soon as the new boss came in

Archived