What will the new manager do with Clum.

Munch

A. Make him our 1st choice striker.

B. Give him another chance but mainly as a sub.

C. Put him out on loan to develop for a season.

D. Release him from his contract, so he can pursue other interests ( possible boy band singer and dancer).

Or any other ideas ?:dribble:

That link was magic mate, the white suit would suit clum, and he kinda looks like leo a bit, yes i can see it all now, Britains got talent, performing tonight in the final CLUM.

Romanov could be his manager, na he would sub him in the 6th min, pre arranged by fax of course the night before the final.

Perfect.:):):107years:

alwaysthereinspirit

B. Give him another chance but maily as a sub.

D. Release him from his contract, so he can pursue other interests ( possible boy band singer and dancer).

A. He's not even a 4th choice striker.

B. He's had way to many chances already.

C. What team in their right mind would want him on loan. They've all seen him.

D. Pay him what's left on his contract and set him free.

Could do with some of his pace and fancy steps in the Wheatfield pie stand although if you ask him for a tea, chances are you'd get a bovril.

Could do with some of his pace and fancy steps in the Wheatfield pie stand although if you ask him for a tea, chances are you'd get a bovril.

Agreed i dont think he would get to the final of mastermind,so he really is not quallified for that position mate, plus he cant speak Polish.

He has got some nifty footwork though.:P

Option C. has a slight possibility, the Pars are interested in him on loan.

theres always option D. the X Factor.:)

Tea boy or Alloa.

It's simple. But would Alloa want him?

How about the Tea Boy at Alloa, yes good idea.:wacko:

How about a loan deal to Kaunus, they could play Clum and big Benny together as a dream team.

With Kirkus in goals, hey i could be on to something here, i may even have the right ideas to impress Romanov for managers job.:confused::wacko:

slashishere
thats not near far enough!!

You'll fit in well, first post a negative one:)

oh as is the done thing............. hobo!!

Hopefully punt him into football oblivion.

Whats the name of the 3rd team in the pyramid? send him there that has got to be the equal to oblivion.:eek:

thats not near far enough!!

Nothing to do with the distance, i think he will fit in there just fine.

Hopefully buy him a first class ticket to San Francisco. :)

steady on , 1st class? i was thinking more off the baggage compartment.:):107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

How about a loan deal to Kaunus, they could play Clum and big Benny together as a dream team.

With Kirkus in goals, hey i could be on to something here, i may even have the right ideas to impress Romanov for managers job.:confused::wacko:

Strange thing is I honestly believe Clum has what it takes to make it in Lithuania. He could be a superstar over there! :eek:

Combine that with his dance moves that wouldn't look out of place and I'm sure he'd be a hit in the Vilnius night clubs too.

steady on , 1st class? i was thinking more off the baggage compartment.:):107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

scet_02_img0126.jpg

Midloth_Iain

Currant Bun are suggesting this morning (with quotes from Brewster) that ICT are interested in signing him. :)

As it is Elliot/The Sun I didnt think this was worthy of a new thread ;)

Currant Bun are suggesting this morning (with quotes from Brewster) that ICT are interested in signing him. :)

As it is Elliot/The Sun I didnt think this was worthy of a new thread ;)

I would ofer to drive him up to ICT, and with the price of petrol thats a good offer. I would off course drop him off there, no return ticket for the Dancer.:)

Hopefully buy him a first class ticket to San Francisco. :)

Looks more like a bus ticket to Inverness.:)

hearts_crazy
Whats the name of the 3rd team in the pyramid? send him there that has got to be the equal to oblivion.:eek:

If last season was anything to go by the third team in the pyramid is Hearts.

Why not dress him up as Tynie Tiger, mind he'd probably feck that up too, can't see him being able to do that worm shagging the pitch thing

If last season was anything to go by the third team in the pyramid is Hearts.

Why not dress him up as Tynie Tiger, mind he'd probably feck that up too, can't see him being able to do that worm shagging the pitch thing

There has to be a job outside football for Clum, he would make a good cabaret act at Butlins ? a few beers, and watching him singing and dancing would be a good laugh.:)

Pants Shaton

Calum Elliot has been released by Hearts - click below to watch his response to this disappointing news:

hearts_crazy
There has to be a job outside football for Clum, he would make a good cabaret act at Butlins ? a few beers, and watching him singing and dancing would be a good laugh.:)

I'm going to Butlins in a fortnight, hope he's not there, he would be no good as a redcoat BTW, they have permanent smiles sewn on, his petted lip would stick out too much.

B. Give him another chance but mainly as a sub.

Shaggy will team him up with Pingoo or Fatty.

I'm going to Butlins in a fortnight, hope he's not there, he would be no good as a redcoat BTW, they have permanent smiles sewn on, his petted lip would stick out too much.

That would spoil your holiday if Clum was on stage, especially if you were trying to have a rest and get away from all this. Nightmare.:eek:

monkfish1979

I hear he's been given the job of whipping the squad into shape for next season.

Apparently he's delighted.

simmons.jpg

Thing is chap's he could be at Hearts for a very long time,as he say's ,he is waiting for the "new manager" to arrive.

Archived