The Buzz is Back

Rudy T

Too young to have seen him play but must have been some player the way some fans go on about hom.

Don't you know he fought for Gorgie

Mate ive always sung talk but i could be wrong here.If i am ive made an arse of myself for over 30 years singing it.

It's an old Newcastle song (obviously about their player) and ****** of the north is original line but we changed it to TALK, most probably because it does sound like that is the way it's sung.

It's an old Newcastle song (obviously about their player) and ****** of the north is original line but we changed it to TALK, most probably because it does sound like that is the way it's sung.

That makes good sense HL :thumb:

alicante jambo

Don't you know he fought for Gorgie

never had a clue about that one hydepark.As i said i just listen to fellow jambos about him.Met him at the gorgie suite few years back but didnt really want to bother him as he was always with company.

alicante jambo

Cheers for that.

my mate gave me his ST when he was in hospitality , then proceeded to send me a photo of him with the Buzzbomb . not jealous at all :veryangry:  :veryangry:

Archived