Weiss: At the momment nothing new

jamboBG

Slovakian National Agency (SITA) sent a concret information about Vladimir Weiss.

1. His contract with Artmedia is to end of June.

2. Concret comment from Weiss : "At the momment nothing new. I have not answer who will be my team next season. If we have any news, we will inform medias.Aat the momment all is in the old positions". (I think that this is near text 99%).

http://www.sportdnes.sk/clanok/weiss-nepotvrdil-spravy-skotskych-medii-o-prestupe-rokuje

scott herbertson
Slovakian National Agency (SITA) sent a concret information about Vladimir Weiss.

2. Concret comment from Weiss : "At the momment nothing new. I have not answer who will be my team next season. If we have any news, we will inform medias.Aat the momment all is in the old positions". (I think that this is near text 99%).

http://www.sportdnes.sk/clanok/weiss-nepotvrdil-spravy-skotskych-medii-o-prestupe-rokuje

Thanks jamboBG

Please keep us updated if you hear any more

SH

His contract ends at the end of June ? Surely that can't be right.

"Ako však v utorok nap?sal denn?k Edinburgh News, majiteľ Artmedie Petržalka Ivan Kmotr?k po rozhovoroch s Vladim?rom Weissom ?dajne neschv?lil jeho odchod na Britsk? ostrovy. Tr?ner dvojn?sobn?ho majstra Slovenska, ktor?mu sa koncom j?na skonč? zmluva s Artmediou, však v utorok večer tieto spr?vy zo Šk?tska nepotvrdil a pre agent?ru SITA povedal: "Zatiaľ nem?m nič nov?. O svojom p?soben? v bud?cej sez?ne st?le rokujem. Keď budem mať niečo nov?, budem m?di? informovať. Zatiaľ je všetko po starom."

2008! This month...

"Ako v?ak v utorok nap?sal denn?k Edinburgh News, majiteľ Artmedie Petr?alka Ivan Kmotr?k po rozhovoroch s Vladim?rom Weissom ?dajne neschv?lil jeho odchod na Britsk? ostrovy. Tr?ner dvojn?sobn?ho majstra Slovenska, ktor?mu sa koncom j?na skonč? zmluva s Artmediou, v?ak v utorok večer tieto spr?vy zo ?k?tska nepotvrdil a pre agent?ru SITA povedal: "Zatiaľ nem?m nič nov?. O svojom p?soben? v bud?cej sez?ne st?le rokujem. Keď budem mať niečo nov?, budem m?di? informovať. Zatiaľ je v?etko po starom."

2008!

I have no idea what that means are you saying his contract ends in 2 weeks ?

I have no idea what that means are you saying his contract ends in 2 weeks ?

Not me. Agency SITA (Slovak News Agency). This is slovakian BBC...

Not me. Agency SITA (Slovak News Agency). This is slovakian BBC...

Cheers in that case if they are anything like the BBC they will be wrong. :)

If true i am surprised this guy has not been snapped up. How many managers have actually had a contract run out ? :confused:

Cheers in that case if they are anything like the BBC they will be wrong. :)

If true i am surprised this guy has not been snapped up. How many managers have actually had a contract run out ? :confused:

I don't know, but I'm sure that here in this board we have czech or slovakian guys who can to helping with translation. For me is little difucult.

He's got 2 weeks left on his contract and he's stalling on a move to pastures new?

We could buy him out his current deal for a couple of goats and a few hens.

What's the delay?

He's got 2 weeks left on his contract and he's stalling on a move to pastures new?

What's the delay?

Steady on mate, only 2 weeks to go on his contract, id offer a couple of hens eggs, goats and hens are worth a lot of money down the market over there.:)

What's the delay?

a couple of goats and a few hens or Clum.....nah stick to the chooks.

The Future's Maroon

Roll on tomorrow for an announcement ;)

Jam Tarts 1874

There is something not right about Weiss' situation. There seems to be alot of negative words in this report from late this afternoon. I have been trying to get a better translation, but to be honest I'm not going to spend any more time on it just now as I am off to watch the football.

http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran?type=url&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffutbal.pravda.sk%2Fartmedia-vraj-weissa-do-hearts-nepusti-kouc-to-poprel-pdv-%2Fsk_fliga.asp%3Fc%3DA080617_161847_sk_fliga_p13&text=&from=che&to=eng

Carl Spackler

Everyone will be under orders to keep it zipped so that there can be a fanfare about the announcement.

There is something not right about Weiss' situation. There seems to be alot of negative words in this report from late this afternoon. I have been trying to get a better translation, but to be honest I'm not going to spend any more time on it just now as I am off to watch the football.

http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran?type=url&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffutbal.pravda.sk%2Fartmedia-vraj-weissa-do-hearts-nepusti-kouc-to-poprel-pdv-%2Fsk_fliga.asp%3Fc%3DA080617_161847_sk_fliga_p13&text=&from=che&to=eng

This is the same text from SITA.

skotskosparta
"Ako v?ak v utorok nap?sal denn?k Edinburgh News, majiteľ Artmedie Petr?alka Ivan Kmotr?k po rozhovoroch s Vladim?rom Weissom ?dajne neschv?lil jeho odchod na Britsk? ostrovy. Tr?ner dvojn?sobn?ho majstra Slovenska, ktor?mu sa koncom j?na skonč? zmluva s Artmediou, v?ak v utorok večer tieto spr?vy zo ?k?tska nepotvrdil a pre agent?ru SITA povedal: "Zatiaľ nem?m nič nov?. O svojom p?soben? v bud?cej sez?ne st?le rokujem. Keď budem mať niečo nov?, budem m?di? informovať. Zatiaľ je v?etko po starom."

2008! This month...

Well JamboBG is correct the report is reporting that Weiss has a contract until the end of June, which makes sense to why Artmedia have stepped in with a new offer, but the report seems a little wide of the mark to be honest. It seems they have taken snippets from other reports and pieced together this report!!

The news I am heard on Slovak evening news is he is happy with the Hearts offer and would like to manage Hearts, but wants to do the right thing by Artmedia and the chairman, there was a mention of him walking at the end of June as per his contract end date!!

There you have it, thats the latest.

Well JamboBG is correct the report is reporting that Weiss has a contract until the end of June, which makes sense to why Artmedia have stepped in with a new offer, but the report seems a little wide of the mark to be honest. It seems they have taken snippets from other reports and pieced together this report!!

The news I am heard on Slovak evening news is he is happy with the Hearts offer and would like to manage Hearts, but wants to do the right thing by Artmedia and the chairman, there was a mention of him walking at the end of June as per his contract end date!!

Good news Vlad will not even need to hand over any eggs, if he waits another 14 days.

Well we have waited 6 and a half months i suppose another 14 days wont harm us, and it will save the eggs.

And the good news is we get 2 more weeks to make the Weiss thread bigger than the McGee one.

Well done Vlad.:wacko:

WeeToonJambo

Sme Hobos do have their uses. Thanks Scot! This is obviously a "done deal".:hypno::hypno::fing10:

Artmedia Bratislava were last night preparing a new bumper contract for boss Valdimir Weiss to keep him away from Hearts.

Club owner Ivan Kmotrik, who has yet to agree to meet Weiss for direct talks, remains confident his coach will stay in Slovakia.

If Weiss does say no to the Jambos, then Tynecastle ruler Valdimir Romanov would virtually be back to square one in his six-month search for a British-style manager.

Romanov was rejected by Motherwell's Mark McGhee and wouldn't want to about-face and go back in for Icelandic coach Gudjon Thordarson, after appartently telling the Akranes gaffer he was not getting the job and would not be forming a dream team with Scotland No 2 Terry Butcher.

Romanov, who has meddled in team selection in the past, apparently could not accept Thor's stance to keep his starting side to himself until a couple of hours before kick-off.

Hearts do have a third contender on the short list, Belarussian coach Andrei Zygmantovich, but a move in his direction might not go down well with the Jambo faithful.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/48763

Romanov, who has meddled in team selection in the past, apparently could not accept Thor's stance to keep his starting side to himself until a couple of hours before kick-off.

Oh dear. :dribble:

Artmedia Bratislava were last night preparing a new bumper contract for boss Valdimir Weiss to keep him away from Hearts.

Surely they cant offer him more than we can? ****in hell!!!!!

Thig Ar Latha

Surely they cant offer him more than we can? ****in hell!!!!!

It depends on his ambition. Is this a good time for him to try Management abroad or not. Is this the right time for him to try, quite possibly. He's got two weeks left on his current deal and a chairman/ friend whose doing his best to keep him. Its his choice and we'll know soon enough.:)

It depends on his ambition. Is this a good time for him to try Management abroad or not. Is this the right time for him to try' date=' quite possibly. He's got two weeks left on his current deal and a chairman/ friend whose doing his best to keep him. Its his choice and we'll know soon enough.:)[/quote']

Thing is, like McGhee, his boss is probably saying you don't want to go there since you can't pick your own team and Romanov has got a bad reputation. Stay here and you can have A, B and C. As McGhee said it didn't come down to money in the end. I have never ever believed Romanov was ever going to change his style and allow someone to manage.

As the papers are saying Thor put his cards on the table.

Roll up roll up someone from his pryamid dream.

Thig Ar Latha

Thing is' date=' like McGhee, his boss is probably saying you don't want to go there since you can't pick your own team and Romanov has got a bad reputation. Stay here and you can have A, B and C. As McGhee said it didn't come down to money in the end. I have never ever believed Romanov was ever going to change his style and allow someone to manage.

As the papers are saying Thor put his cards on the table.

Roll up roll up someone from his pryamid dream.[/quote']

A case of Mibbies Aye, Mibbies Naw. Probably find out by the end of the week. (Mibbie) :sad:

I don't know, but I'm sure that here in this board we have czech or slovakian guys who can to helping with translation. For me is little difucult.

What? Can't even speak Czeck or Slovakian fluently? What kind of education do you get in Bulgaria??;)

Archived