The Pieman.

Munch

Thinking back on last season when the team was going through rough times, it was murder having no one in the stand to direct abuse at,if the same happens this coming season, I for one will vent my anger at the Pieman, this fat oaf still sits in the Directors box in his free seat.

So if no one from Lithoania is there its the pieman who gets the abuse because this in my opinion is all his fault.

Should i get the tin hat on, or anyone else feel the same?:confused:

Don't be ridiculous!!!

He should be getting abuse from the stands no matter who else is there or whatever else is going on

Lest we forget

Share out the blame. Boo Alan Maybury for taking such a big wage packet and signing on fee when he plays against us for Aberdeen. Boo Phil Stamp when he is seen in Greggs. Boo Craig Levein for spending a transfer fee on Austin McCann etc etc

Don't be ridiculous!!!

He should be getting abuse from the stands no matter who else is there or whatever else is going on

Lest we forget

Well said.:)

kissthebadge
Thinking back on last season when the team was going through rough times, it was murder having no one in the stand to direct abuse at,if the same happens this coming season, I for one will vent my anger at the Pieman, this fat oaf still sits in the Directors box in his free seat.

So if no one from Lithoania is there its the pieman who gets the abuse because this in my opinion is all his fault.

Should i get the tin hat on, or anyone else feel the same?:confused:

Last I heard, Robinson was still contracted by Vlad personally as a consultant. This, in addition to the level of personal wealth he invested in the club when it needed it, may cast debate on this being a "free seat". There are plenty other 'token seats' in the directors box.

That aside, your point about not having anyone to vent frustrations at is what has made the last 2 years so surreal. It sums up how rudderless the club is. The one person responsible for all the decisions is never there.

Last I heard, Robinson was still contracted by Vlad personally as a consultant. This, in addition to the level of personal wealth he invested in the club when it needed it, may cast debate on this being a "free seat". There are plenty other 'token seats' in the directors box.

That aside, your point about not having anyone to vent frustrations at is what has made the last 2 years so surreal. It sums up how rudderless the club is. The one person responsible for all the decisions is never there.

My understanding is that all past Chairman of the club get a free seat in the Directors box for life.

I agree with your 2nd point, and find it strange that the club owner very occasionally attends the games, the majority of foreign investors off clubs down south attend most off the games.

If Roman Abranovitch can make the time to attend his clubs games then so should Vlad.

Why else would you buy a football club ?:confused:

Guest jambomickey

at least chris robinson faced the fans at every game, romanov was there every single week in the lead up to him getting the shares and also there waving the scarf when we were winning.

scott herbertson
My understanding is that all past Chairman of the club get a free seat in the Directors box for life.

I agree with your 2nd point, and find it strange that the club owner very occasionally attends the games, the majority of foreign investors off clubs down south attend most off the games.

If Roman Abranovitch can make the time to attend his clubs games then so should Vlad.

"Chelsea in the Champions League final in Moscow sounds like something club owner Roman Abramovich should be shouting about.

Instead, the billionaire Russian businessman is keeping a characteristically low profile.

His appearance at Chelsea's final match of the Premier League season on May 11 was his first at the club for almost two months and he has said nothing about his club's imminent appearance in his home country"

kissthebadge

This is correct, however some chose not to exercise that option e.g. Lord George. My point was really aimed at the fact that given the investment he put into the club (compared to others) it's not necessarily 'free' if you know what I mean. Don't get me wrong, CPR is a much wealthier man on the back of selling out to Romanov.

With regards to your last point, unfortunately I guess Vlad will show everyone (if he?s not doing so already) why one might buy a football club for reasons other than for the craic!

Jam Tarts 1874
at least chris robinson faced the fans at every game, romanov was there every single week in the lead up to him getting the shares and also there waving the scarf when we were winning.

Sounds just like some of the fans who only turn out when we are winning. :)

Jam Tarts 1874
This is correct, however some chose not to exercise that option e.g. Lord George. My point was really aimed at the fact that given the investment he put into the club (compared to others) it's not necessarily 'free' if you know what I mean. Don't get me wrong, CPR is a much wealthier man on the back of selling out to Romanov.

Not only is he a much wealthier man for selling his shares (he got back just under ?900k), Robinson was taking on around ?250k per annum income from the club. This figure is higher than McCann was taking from Celtic and higher than Murray was taking from Rangers at the time.

Guest jambomickey
Sounds just like some of the fans who only turn out when we are winning. :)

don't get me wrong mate chris robinson got us into the situation we were in when romanov came in, all i'm saying is at least he was brave enough to face the music.

Not only is he a much wealthier man for selling his shares (he got back just under ?900k), Robinson was taking on around ?250k per annum income from the club. This figure is higher than McCann was taking from Celtic and higher than Murray was taking from Rangers at the time.

This is where the mind starts to implode, If Romanov had not bought out The Pieman, god knows where we would have been , Murrayfield, and no home, so on one hand its a Thank you to Romanov, and good riddance to the Pie Man, on the other hand look where we are now.

Things can only get better, i liked that song.:)

Guest jambomickey

chris robinson should have left a legend after we won the cup against rangers because it was clear then he couldn't take us to the next stage.

ted_striker

We will rue the day we ever let Chris Robinson leave, look at the mess the lithuanina nutter has got us in to.

I think you've got a zero too many as your figure suggests ?1m+ pa.

Thought it was ?100k per annum plus add-ons like Benefits and Superan taking it to around ?130k pa.

We will rue the day we ever let Chris Robinson leave.

:eek::hobofish:

chris robinson should have left a legend after we won the cup against rangers because it was clear then he couldn't take us to the next stage.

Agreed mate, but there was know one there to take us too the next level at that time, so the Pie Man was left to mis manage the club run up the debt to level where he stood in front off us at the AGM and showed us pictures of murrayfield all dolled up in hearts flags, and spouted off that Tynecastle was " NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE".

Not only is he a liar, he got paid fortunes 250k a year, then sold out for 900k, i dont know what his initial investment was ? but you can guarantee he made a right few bob out off it.

He should be run out off town and not be let back in again.:P

We will rue the day we ever let Chris Robinson leave, look at the mess the lithuanina nutter has got us in to.

Not the brightest are you? apart from the obvious hints in the grammar and spelling mistakes, you have previously outed yourself as a Hobo:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::

ted_striker

Damn, rumbled at the first hurdle;).

In all seriousness though, are you any better off without CPR?

Higher debt, an average team and doubt over how much interest your owner has in the club?

Not on the wind-up btw, serious question.

Guest jambomickey
Agreed mate, but there was know one there to take us too the next level at that time, so the Pie Man was left to mis manage the club run up the debt to level where he stood in front off us at the AGM and showed us pictures of murrayfield all dolled up in hearts flags, and spouted off that Tynecastle was " NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE".

Not only is he a liar, he got paid fortunes 250k a year, then sold out for 900k, i dont know what his initial investment was ? but you can guarantee he made a right few bob out off it.

agreed mate

Higher debt, an average team and doubt over how much interest your owner has in the club?

The debt is now about the same, team is also on a par, but we are still at Tynie. so yes we are much better off.

scott herbertson

Yes

Not having the stadium sold off without another owned stadium to go to

That's enough to end the argument there and then

winston churchill

have you changed teams hobo:confused:

Yes

Not having the stadium sold off without another owned stadium to go to

That's enough to end the argument there and then

If Vlad does build the new stand, then that will prove that the Pie Man was a liar with his " Not fit for Purpose" rant.

I honestly cant believe he still goes to the games after the abuse he took, and what he has done and said.:confused:

Dougie Masterton

Foxtrot oscar:hobofish:

Yes we are in a better situation, ie tynie and vlad has the cash.

On the field it is completely different, has romanov has made a complete fool of it.

This is where the mind starts to implode, If Romanov had not bought out The Pieman, god knows where we would have been , Murrayfield, and no home, so on one hand its a Thank you to Romanov, and good riddance to the Pie Man, on the other hand look where we are now.

Things can only get better, i liked that song.:)

One of them was a Hearts fan. Thanked us on his record sleeve. I thought they were ****e but my Sister had it.

Aye, and you've been reported as well ya fecking nimrod ;).

:107years:

One of them was a Hearts fan. Thanked us on his record sleeve. I thought they were ****e but my Sister had it.

They also sang " youre the best thing" they were pretty good, Dammed if i can remember there name:confused:

D:Ream

Thanks mate, that was driving me crazy.:):107years:

No problem mate. Sure you'll be on Torrent downloading it later!

Na ive got the original cd somewhere, there was 6 mixes of the song on the single cd, its in a box in the garage somewhere, ill find it and listen to it in the car on the way to work tommorrow.

Cheers Mate.:)

Imeantasong
I think you've got a zero too many as your figure suggests ?1m+ pa.

Thought it was ?100k per annum plus add-ons like Benefits and Superan taking it to around ?130k pa.

That's what I thought too.

I also think he took a hefty hit on the share price, rather than making a bucket from them.

Still the stubborn sheit who got us in this mess right enough.

I suppose trying to go for it around the time the new stands were having to be built didn't help, but he's supposedly the businessman.

david mcgee
That's what I thought too.

I also think he took a hefty hit on the share price, rather than making a bucket from them.

Still the stubborn sheit who got us in this mess right enough.

I suppose trying to go for it around the time the new stands were having to be built didn't help, but he's supposedly the businessman.

Chris Robinson stands accused of being a Hearts fan with lofty ambitions for the club.

He overspent in the quest for glory ( as did many other chairmen ), just ask Motherwell, Livingston, Dundee, Airdrie, Leeds, Nottingham Forest......... and the rest. If you look at the level of debt accrued in these years you can include Celtic, Rangers and even Hibs.

At least we won a Scottish Cup under his tenure.

He sold a very successful company ( Wheatsheaf catering) in order to invest in Hearts and chase his dream.

If he had kept his head down, bought a season ticket every year and continued with his very successful company, he would be better off, less stressed, free from abuse and probably live five years longer.

The fact he still turns out every week to watch the club he loves says it all.

Chris Robinson stands accused of being a Hearts fan with lofty ambitions for the club.

He overspent in the quest for glory ( as did many other chairmen ), just ask Motherwell, Livingston, Dundee, Airdrie, Leeds, Nottingham Forest......... and the rest. If you look at the level of debt accrued in these years you can include Celtic, Rangers and even Hibs.

He sold a very successful company ( Wheatsheaf catering) in order to invest in Hearts and chase his dream.

If he had kept his head down, bought a season ticket every year and continued with his very successful company, he would be better off, less stressed, free from abuse and probably live five years longer.

He's a hero. :rolleyes:

No hero.

But definately not the devil incarnate.

No. He may have done some good for us but ultimately he failed. He left us in a worse situation than we were in when he arrived. Yes, we won the Scottish Cup but under Robinson that would have been at the price of selling Tynie and moving to Murrayfield.

I will not remember him in a positive light as he does not deserve to be remembered in such a way.

Ray Winstone

He sold Wheatsheaf to finance his buy in to Hearts and set himself up with a comfortable little pay out for the rest of his days at the club.

If you have lofty ambitions - do not sell your main source of income.

He came in and spent money the club did not have to win the Scottish cup and then when he realised he was in over his head - he tried to flog the stadium.

He is a money grabbing bassa and he always will be.

david mcgee
He sold Wheatsheaf to finance his buy in to Hearts and set himself up with a comfortable little pay out for the rest of his days at the club.

If you have lofty ambitions - do not sell your main source of income.

He came in and spent money the club did not have to win the Scottish cup and then when he realised he was in over his head - he tried to flog the stadium.

He is a money grabbing bassa and he always will be.

If he was a money grabbing bassa he would have become a politician.

Why would you risk everything you had ever worked for supporting a football club in the Scottish Premier League.

I can think of many easier ways to make a living.

Ray Winstone
If he was a money grabbing bassa he would have become a politician.

Why would you risk everything you had ever worked for supporting a football club in the Scottish Premier League.

I can think of many easier ways to make a living.

Because he bought into the club with Deans and paid himself a handsome sum of money during his tenure at the club.

He did not actually put any of his own money as an investment into Hearts after the initial buyout of the club.

He relied on bank loans and other investors such as SMG which completey backfired - and despite this he upped his personal wage in excess of 100k per annum as well as extra benifits and a position within the SFA!

He then got money for selling the club - and when you do the somes the man made money from the club!

You really must think about things before you say them.

Sell company - buy into football club - 100k + for over 10 years and position of authority within SFA - sell club - money made.

david mcgee
Because he bought into the club with Deans and paid himself a handsome sum of money during his tenure at the club.

He did not actually put any of his own money as an investment into Hearts after the initial buyout of the club.

He relied on bank loans and other investors such as SMG which completey backfired - and despite this he upped his personal wage in excess of 100k per annum as well as extra benifits and a position within the SFA!

He then got money for selling the club - and when you do the somes the man made money from the club!

Sell company - buy into football club - 100k + for over 10 years and position of authority within SFA - sell club - money made.

Wake up!

If you ploughed ?1 million of your personal wealth into any business, would you expect a return?

Its called business, and i doubt very much Robinson made anymore than he would have done by continuing with Wheatsheaf catering.

Ray Winstone
Wake up!

If you ploughed ?1 million of your personal wealth into any business, would you expect a return?

Its called business, and i doubt very much Robinson made anymore than he would have done by continuing with Wheatsheaf catering.

One would question his motives for selling his catering buisness then?

Who knows what kind of state the company was in when he left it?

He did not plough 1million of his personal wealth into Hearts - the money went to the men he bought the club off - its fairly simple buisness here keep up.

I think he had personal guarantees with the bank for Hearts debt. Not 100% sure on this, just a guess.

I think he was a bad Chairman/owner because he pandered to the fans and spent too much money. The right model was the guy at St Johnstone who has never pandered to the fans by overspending (until this summer).

If Vlad does build the new stand, then that will prove that the Pie Man was a liar with his " Not fit for Purpose" rant.

I honestly cant believe he still goes to the games after the abuse he took, and what he has done and said.:confused:

I think that the not fit for purpose stuff was pretty ignorant.

Obviously it is possible to redevelop just about any ground. But the Pieman was trying to smooth over the lack of access to capital with the rubbish about not fit for purpose.

It remains to be seen whether VR has any access to capital in order to build the stand.

One thing though - for all his foibles and many mistakes - the Pieman is more of a Hearts supporter than VR.

Obviously it is possible to redevelop just about any ground. But the Pieman was trying to smooth over the lack of access to capital with the rubbish about not fit for purpose.

It remains to be seen whether VR has any access to capital in order to build the stand.

One thing though - for all his foibles and many mistakes - the Pieman is more of a Hearts supporter than VR.

The " not fit for purpose" was a calculated Lie, by a conman trying to fool us.

The pie man was not trying to smooth over the lack of cash issue, he had commited to sell Tynecastle to A builder, ( i think it cost Vlad around 100k in costs to undo the contract) this was done to save piemans skin, get his hands on 20 million and dump us at Murrayfield is tenants.

3rd and 4th points i agree with you, the jury is still out on these questions.:eek:

Nonsense, no Hearts supporter would have done the things he done:(

Colonel Kurtz

I think actualy Wallace Mercer made the most money out of Hearts in recent year with the Ticket office deal and cote dazur life style

All shareholders made their money in the "double bubble" deal

It would also appear in hindsight that both Robinson and the boy from SOH who was awarded a payment,made money out of the situation.

I wonder if SOH have kept their man on as a consultant (as Romanov did with Robinson) in buying the shares from LD.

Thay would really square the circle

Archived